Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

Bottoms looking for it raw should expect to get breed. I am a bottom. When the top puts on a condom I am one of those who pulls it off, position my ass in front of his cock, slide it around to tease me, and then place it on my hole and tell him push it in. I do not tell him to pull out. If I am taking it bareback, I should and do expect him to breed me as deeply as he can. He should not pull out until he is done pumping his seed in my hot hole.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Personally I would not cum inside if the bottom asked me not to. I would double check when I am getting close. Personally I m happy to cum on his arse and lick and rim his cum covered arse after. There's fun to be had either way.

If the bottom doesn't say anything and is obviously happy with being fucked raw, or of course asks, or usually 'begs' for it, then of course I will flood his hole... then rim his cum-sloppy hole.... :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I always want the guy fucking to cream my hole and to prevent guys from pulling out to cum, I make sure to tell them while they are fucking me raw "go deep when you shoot your load." Makes it clear, don't pull out, but it sometimes turns on the guy to know he will be shooting inside.

If I were a top who enjoyed fucking bareback, at a sauna or any other anonymous place I would not pay attention to the request to pull out. If the bottom insists in me pulling out I would quietly shoot my load and leave. Or I would pretend I didn't hear. Saunas and anonymous places are for fantasies and if a guy asks me to pull out maybe inside he wishes I don't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I used to oblige and pull out, but no more. My experience has been that bottoms want more once I've unloaded! I love to felch the load and feed it to the bottom's mouth. That usually gets things going for a second load. Fuck yeah!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

I no longer ask status...If I hook up with a top who wants to fuck me raw I just assume he's going to drop his load in me (I actually get disappointed if the top doesn't cum in me)...I have had a number of tops ask as they're fucking me where I want their loads...I always tell them in my hole...I wonder if they're asking because they want to give my the option or if that they're poz and just covering themselves in case I poz up from their loads and they can say that I asked for their loads in my hole

• Piggy 1

Guest BBSeroMan

I let the bottom bitch's know BEFOREHAND that if I'm gonna breed their hole, my dick is NOT coming out until I empty my poz nuts in them. NO EXCEPTIONS. There are too many other hungry cum-craving pigs looking for seed that I can breed than dealing with bottom sluts who decide at the last minute they want me to pull out. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. PERIOD.

• 3 months later...
I hooked up with a guy a few months back who had insisted when we were chatting online that it had to be safe. He had a big enough cock, about 9" & slightly thicker than average, so I didn't complain. We wasted little time on niceties when I got there, he had me drop to my knees in the hallway and start sucking his already hard cock. Within a minute he was ripping the wrapper off a condom, pulled my head off and walked into the living room telling me to bend over the couch. He yanked my pants down and shoved his cock right up me.

Now, I had prelubed after cleaning out, so this wasn't as difficult or painful as you might think, but when he got to my inner ring, he just kept pushing, telling me to "relax and take it". With a lot of focus and some careful movement, I managed to line him up right and finally one of his thrusts went right thru, popping like a jar opening, but it was just nicely tight. He started saying "yeah, that's it" over and over. He kept up a steady rhythm for a good 10 minutes and my hole accommodated him snugly. Then he gripped me hard and shouted "fuck yeah here it comes" and shot off while still thrusting hard.

The usual couple of bumps and grinds to finish off followed, then he slid out and sat down beside me on the couch. "You gonna clean this up or what?" he asked, and I immediately knelt down to find a slimy, cum-covered cock with the remains of a shredded condom crammed like a rubber ring around the base. "When did that happen?" I asked, slightly surprised. "When your ass couldn't take my cock, it snapped. It was your fault. Now you're full of my cum, slut. Suck it." And he chuckled like some Bond villain.

Needless to say, I obliged with the cleaning. Had another two fucks afterwards. No more mention of condoms.

Very hot encounter!

• Upvote 1

If I suspect the bottom might ask me to pull out while I'm barebacking him, I put him on his belly and mount him so I can hold him down and control him. If he does then ask me to pull out I pin him down and hold him there until I have shot my load deep up his ass. I fuck men in order to breed them. I never fucking pull out. I'll do what it takes to dump my seed in them. Any self-respecting bareback top would do the same.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe in being respectful of the requests of any bottom guys I'm with. As a poz top, I've been with neg guys who are comfortable with thier limits of bottoming without taking loads, and I'm cool with that if that is the request. There are millions of guys around the world every day who don't get a hot guy to fuck - so if I have the opportunity, I'm willing to work within his limits.

In fact, if I'm going to be with a neg guy, I am sure to talk about it in advance of the meeting to know what he is looking for and comfortable with. If he says he will take it, I'll let him know that he can always change his mind and say to stop if he wants. I'd rather respect his wishes and get invited back again.

• Upvote 5