Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

*Cums inside* ... I asked you to pull out ...  Oooops, forgot to turn my hearing aid on! 😈

Goodness, if my Dick is inside a boys cunt, that is it, it is then a done deed that I WILL be ejaculating inside of him. If he is not prepared to be inseminated, then he should play with tops who use condoms. 

Would you place a delicious looking slice of cake in front of me and tell me I was not allowed to eat it? 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

*Cums inside* ... I asked you to pull out ...  Oooops, forgot to turn my hearing aid on! 😈

Goodness, if my Dick is inside a boys cunt, that is it, it is then a done deed that I WILL be ejaculating inside of him. If he is not prepared to be inseminated, then he should play with tops who use condoms. 

Would you place a delicious looking slice of cake in front of me and tell me I was not allowed to eat it? 

most ive tell to pull out dont but make me unsure if they did so.. takes a while to feel when roughfucked and its taken out lil moment then shoved inside..

but i can only suggest as sub femboi its up to them if they do as i propose.. same when i given them rubbers to put on or put it on them then letted them fuck me.. then its up to them to keep it on or pull it off.. most seem to pull off after few shoves inside.. know feel when not there but hard to say no when already off and if they tell me they will unload inside anyway i take it as the subwhore i am 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/16/2010 at 1:27 AM, BottomBiCork said:

I hooked up with a guy a few months back who had insisted when we were chatting online that it had to be safe. He had a big enough cock, about 9" & slightly thicker than average, so I didn't complain. We wasted little time on niceties when I got there, he had me drop to my knees in the hallway and start sucking his already hard cock. Within a minute he was ripping the wrapper off a condom, pulled my head off and walked into the living room telling me to bend over the couch. He yanked my pants down and shoved his cock right up me.

Now, I had prelubed after cleaning out, so this wasn't as difficult or painful as you might think, but when he got to my inner ring, he just kept pushing, telling me to "relax and take it". With a lot of focus and some careful movement, I managed to line him up right and finally one of his thrusts went right thru, popping like a jar opening, but it was just nicely tight. He started saying "yeah, that's it" over and over. He kept up a steady rhythm for a good 10 minutes and my hole accommodated him snugly. Then he gripped me hard and shouted "fuck yeah here it comes" and shot off while still thrusting hard.

The usual couple of bumps and grinds to finish off followed, then he slid out and sat down beside me on the couch. "You gonna clean this up or what?" he asked, and I immediately knelt down to find a slimy, cum-covered cock with the remains of a shredded condom crammed like a rubber ring around the base. "When did that happen?" I asked, slightly surprised. "When your ass couldn't take my cock, it snapped. It was your fault. Now you're full of my cum, slut. Suck it." And he chuckled like some Bond villain.

Needless to say, I obliged with the cleaning. Had another two fucks afterwards. No more mention of condoms.

I love this story....

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

As a bttm once a cock slides into me it's up to the top if and where he cums.  Prefer in charge tops that just slide in bare without discussion n I know thier wanting to use me to get off. That's my thing pleasing the top and making him cum n that's best done balls deep. I mean how am doing a good job if he has to use his hand to cum, I should be the one  making him blow. But I have done the we should stop and get a condom thing but very weakly plus while saying but I'm pushing back riding his cock both time I just kept fucking and took thier loads

• 2 weeks later...

If I have to persuade a bottom to take my raw cock or if I think the bottom is gunna ask me to pull out, first I never promise I wont seed them, then I silently cum in their asses, only grunting once my sperm is shooting and it's too late. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I only obliged this request once in all my life. Eventually we became regulars and he let me breed him but not the first couple of times. 

The other times I always stated that I was not interested in safe at all and if the bottom didn’t like it, he can have another top use him, not me. 

Having said that, it is silly that a guy agrees to let his top use his pussy raw to then expect him to cum outside. If the bottom thinks it protects him against HIV he is sorely mistaken. Rupture of anal/vagina walls take place right at insertion and precum is loaded -no pun intended- not just with swimmers but also with the virus (assuming the top may have a high VL) so the protection is minimal. Also assuming that someone you just met can be trusted to pull out is also ridiculous. 

Just my two cents 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, BreedingTop71 said:

I only obliged this request once in all my life. Eventually we became regulars and he let me breed him but not the first couple of times. 

The other times I always stated that I was not interested in safe at all and if the bottom didn’t like it, he can have another top use him, not me. 

Having said that, it is silly that a guy agrees to let his top use his pussy raw to then expect him to cum outside. If the bottom thinks it protects him against HIV he is sorely mistaken. Rupture of anal/vagina walls take place right at insertion and precum is loaded -no pun intended- not just with swimmers but also with the virus (assuming the top may have a high VL) so the protection is minimal. Also assuming that someone you just met can be trusted to pull out is also ridiculous. 

Just my two cents 

Agreed. i think it is important for a faggot to take loads. good for their development. go on PrEP to protect yourself against risk of HIV. still a risk of other STIs but personally, i would rather service one Alpha in a relationship. and i would never ask him to pull out to cum. that's just rude.

• Like 1

I see so many bottoms responding to this thread and it is clear there’s a difference between the subs and the regular bottoms. 

I don’t hook up with gay bottoms. They always instructing the or tops on how they want to get fucked and have their little “rules” and such. I have no patience for any of that. 

men I hook up with are submissive bottoms. They know their place. They know they exist to give me lemasure and take my loads. “No” is not something I want to hear. 

Everyone else has a right to do what they want. I do too and it is all agreed to beforehand. I for one would never ever pull out. My swimmers need to be deposited inside the sub. 

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, BreedingTop71 said:

I see so many bottoms responding to this thread and it is clear there’s a difference between the subs and the regular bottoms. 

I don’t hook up with gay bottoms. They always instructing the or tops on how they want to get fucked and have their little “rules” and such. I have no patience for any of that. 

men I hook up with are submissive bottoms. They know their place. They know they exist to give me lemasure and take my loads. “No” is not something I want to hear. 

Everyone else has a right to do what they want. I do too and it is all agreed to beforehand. I for one would never ever pull out. My swimmers need to be deposited inside the sub. 

Agreed! I suppose I could see the Alpha pulling out of the faggot's pussy to deposit a load down its throat and make the faggot taste its own pussy and clean his Alpha's cock. But yeah, Alpha cum really should be going in the faggot, either down its throat or up its pussy, Alpha's choice.

• Upvote 1

I can't think of a single time I've ever asked a top to pull out - I'm disappointed if they even think about it. However, if there were a situation where I wanted them to, I would also expect my wishes to be honored. I'm a cumdump, but even the toppiest of tops should honor the rules of consent.