Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

On 9/4/2018 at 2:32 AM, Modernleper said:

...if there is no discussion beforehand and the bottom waits until the top tells him that he is about to cum before telling the top not to cum inside him, then the top probably *should* pull out, but I wouldn't ever blame him if he didn't.

"Accidents" have been know to happen under such circumstances.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/18/2012 at 9:45 AM, hawwkfan said:

My opinion about this is about 6 posts up but it got me curious. Last night I hooked up with a heavy top and in the middle of fucking I asked him to pull out just to see what he would say. He wrapped his arms around my waist and said "No fucking way" and proceeded to hold me so I couldn't move and thrust furiously and sank it balls deep filling me with cum and wouldn't pull out until it popped out.

He was not happy at the time and I don't blame him. He's there to breed, not to waste his precious seed.

Who could blame him? :) 

• 5 months later...

If a bottom will all knowingly after discussion invite and allow a Top to be inside of his cunt RAW, then he WILL be getting bred. Personally, I never use condoms, and NEVER pull out. My seed is always dumped inside, and dumped in as deep as my Dick will reach!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Guest SecretCumWhore
5 minutes ago, S6AT6A6N said:

If a bottom will all knowingly after discussion invite and allow a Top to be inside of his cunt RAW, then he WILL be getting bred. Personally, I never use condoms, and NEVER pull out. My seed is always dumped inside, and dumped in as deep as my Dick will reach!

Fuck yeah pig.  Flood those cunts full

On 9/2/2018 at 6:03 PM, Guest descartes70817 said:

Like the last guy who said he wanted me to pull out changed his mind when I told him I was getting close. He told me not to pull out then as he shot his own load onto my bedspread.

I think all bottoms want their top’s load. Even when I didn’t take loads openly I always wanted every top’s load that ever fucked me. It’s part of the experience of receiving another mans cock. You want his load too. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pnpguyny said:

Older guys always tell me during the epidemic that was everyones way of thinking they were playing safe. 

Almost like a women asking to pull out so she does not get pregnant. I would always give her one good squirt deep in her cunt and then pull out....lol