Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

What bottom asks a top to pull out?  That should be a discussion before you even start.  Tops are meant to breed, so don't get started and ask him to pull out.  I would never expect him to.

It seems grossly unfair to me not to accept a Top unloading inside you - you’ve let him enter you and set into motion a whole array of powerful instinctual and chemical drives that supercharge the pleasure centers of his brain. The whole core of his biological being at that point is working toward a reproductive goal, which will provide him an enormous physical and mental reward, but only if fully completed. Full completion includes - most importantly - the sensation of releasing cum into the target environment.

If you’ve ever cum deep inside someone bare, you know what I mean - there simply is no comparison. It would never occur to me to deny that fundamental human right to any Man.

And I don’t.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, fuckyouraw777 said:

I'm up front about the fact I don't fuck with rubbers at all and I'll cum inside their arse; if they're not up for that I'll move on. Speaking only for myself, I prefer to give them the option to say no but usually I'll move on.

But if they agree to go bare, and then don't once you get into it, you should be able to cum in them anyway.

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

But if they agree to go bare, and then don't once you get into it, you should be able to cum in them anyway.

If they let you in bare, there should be an expectation of taking the cum. I hate a bottom that wants it bare, but during the fuck asks you "pull out before you cum". Usually in that case I'll shoot one or two spurts before yelling that I'm cumming and pulling out to shoot the rest on them. I did pull out then. Just not right away.

Now, there is another case. If you have a bottom who wants to fuck with a condom, but you talk him into letting you in bare. Even "just for a few strokes", then it's more of a fun game to try and convince them to let you shoot in them. Get them turned on enough, tell them how good their bare ass feels, mention how slick they are because of all the precum i'm putting in them. Usually they end up just begging for the final load in them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, BoredMidwest said:

If they let you in bare, there should be an expectation of taking the cum. I hate a bottom that wants it bare, but during the fuck asks you "pull out before you cum". Usually in that case I'll shoot one or two spurts before yelling that I'm cumming and pulling out to shoot the rest on them. I did pull out then. Just not right away.

Now, there is another case. If you have a bottom who wants to fuck with a condom, but you talk him into letting you in bare. Even "just for a few strokes", then it's more of a fun game to try and convince them to let you shoot in them. Get them turned on enough, tell them how good their bare ass feels, mention how slick they are because of all the precum i'm putting in them. Usually they end up just begging for the final load in them.

Good perspective from a Top.  Thanks.

20 minutes ago, BoredMidwest said:

thank you, Sir, for being so clear. consequence is what is needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoredMidwest said:

I like the way you think and would love to be bred by you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

And if they agree to bare entry with the expectation of being fluid-free afterward, they’re idiots anyway. If it’s an STD/HIV concern, leaking happens, and even precum can be a vector (less so than semen in the case of HIV). But all bets are off regardless if the Top has a hair-trigger and cums the instant he enters. A while back I had a guy with a very nice cock stop by, and I was so ready for him I could feel the heat radiating off my cunt. I was pre-fucked and lubed to creamy perfection. I felt the tip of his cock touch my hole and -

“God - sorry - I just came.”

He dressed quickly and fled.

Well, fuck. He could have at least pushed it in. But my point is that if he had had just a little more momentum on the approach he would have been ejaculating inside me while he was first entering me. A bottom never knows what’s cumming (as it were) and therefore it only makes sense to assume bare entry will result in taking at least a partial load. Any other expectation Is nonsense, and in my view, no Top should be under any obligation to comply with nonsense.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BoredMidwest said:

Ive been that bottom. Honestly not once did I not want the top to nut in me. I just knew from experience and conversation that he wanted me to protest. All the more hot. TOPS are built to breed. who am I to deny them their purpose?

• Like 2

"Oooops! I forgot... "

Or

"Sorry, I came too fast..." 

Or

"I did pull out. You didn't tell me I should pull out BEFORE I came." 😀

Luckily nobody has never told me so far to pull out, and I don't expect anybody to pull out of me.

• Like 1

Of course i do!  I only fuck on extremely rare occasions (because I’m a cum dump bitch) when the man is a real boy (looks and actions, not age so calm down discorpio)!  He has to appear to be jail bait and baby talk me into an erection.  Once that happen he’s getting my load whether I have to lie or deceive him he will go home pregnant.  It only makes me want to cum sooner if he begs me to pull out!  

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:02 PM, BoredMidwest said:

Yes! Exactly!

I was that bottom long ago!  I was very young and scared to death that I was going to get a disease.  To make it worse it was the first time I cheated on my daddy and I knew if I got an std that he didn’t have I would be caught.  
Anyway I answered a Craigslist ad (god I miss those personals!)  that simply said, “where are all the faggots who need to get fucked at?”

I snuck over to his hotel room and worshipped him like a simpering  bitch.  When it came time to get fucked, he threw me on my stomach and climbed up on top of me.  I had already been clear that he had to use a condom (before I went).  He wrapped his arm around me pressing his forearm into my throat and pulling my head back.  Then he whispered in to my ear, “I don’t need to use a condom with a boy like you, do I?”

i was struggling to breath and sputtered, “N no, sir.”  I felt my heart sink because I was such a weak willed cunt that I caved in immediately.  
feeling his thickness violently stretch me open made my dick jump with excitement even as I whimpered and begged him not to hurt me.  I was gagging and struggling to breath as he rough fucked me and choked me the whole time.  I pleaded with him not to cum in me and he choked me almost unconscious as he picked up speed, pounding my pussy harder and harder.  He gasped and called me a “fucking cunt” as he dumped his load into me.  I scrambled to collect my clothes and he ordered me to sleep with his semen inside of me so that I’d be sure to get pregnant.  
I ran home with my tail between my legs and did as he instructed.  I woke up in the morning and shit his seed out into my underpants while I lay in bed next to my daddy.  I fingered myself with his seed as a lube and jacked off pathetically.  
then ran and jumped in the shower before my daddy could see.