How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos
14 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’m almost embarrassed to say it but 16. I’m blonde and very smooth so any body hair is almost impossible to see. It was very embarrassing as guys would joke about it yet my dick started getting bigger when I was 13, voice deepened, growth burst, but no pubes.

I remember my first gym class in high school (9th grade) seeing other guys naked for the first time....very few guys had any chest hair, but nice full bushes. It was the first time I ever saw a black dick and was amazed that soft and low hanging was still bigger than mine hard. I do remember a number of guys who had not sprouted hair yet and their dicks still small...Felt sorry for them and so happy i matured before high school.

I have a vague memory of finding a single pube on the very bottom of my scrotum while I was showering the summer before I started 7th grade (a few months after turning 12). I know I had much more by the following spring. 

Guest josebarebear
On 10/2/2018 at 3:38 PM, backpackguy said:

Age 11...we Latin boys "mature" early. Luved seeing the other boys in Jr High...yup, my junior high (7th and 8th grades) had a full locker room  with group showers...HOT!!!!! ?

age 11 for me, 7th grade.  Had a similar experience, full locker room, group showers.  Was on the wrestling team.  Living in Miami Beach area, large number of Latin (Cuban primarily) boys, similar growth and development.   I was the first to get trench pubes also.

11 for me as well. I was among the oldest in my class so I sprouted pubic hair before the rest of the boys. I remember checking out them in the shower after gym class. Was hot to be among the first 

I started getting pubic hair at 12. Just when I started getting hair I was shaving it off. felt so good gliding the razor around my balls. Stayed shaved  bare most all of the time til I was like 18.

Guest VanpozBB

By 13 but not much before. Those first few wisps of hair were a true rite of passage. Legs started to get a few but age 30 I had a total of 3 chest hairs. Now they're abandoning my head and growing everywhere South of that. 

🤯