Taking anonymous loads in both holes

rawTOP

• Administrators

I spent many a memorable night at a park on Pharr Road in Atlanta. It had old picnic pavilions that had gone into disrepair. All that was left was the foundation and the big outdoor barbeque pits. In the dark, it was a perfect place for action. On one autumn night, I got out of my car and walked toward the blonde guy, barely visible in the blackness. Hardly a word was spoken before I reached out and felt his cock through his pants. Instantly, it was out in the night air and I knelt before him, sucking it into my mouth. It was a good eight inches long and fairly thin. I worked it all the way down my throat when I heard a sound to the left and the man I was sucking stiffened in fear.

Out of the blackness came a dark haired guy who had been watching us from the trees and had crept up on us in the night. Though startled, I brazenly kept on sucking the blonde. They kissed each other and the dark haired guy took out his cock. It was also about 8 inches long, but looked to be thicker. I swapped cocks back and forth, sucking, licking and deep-throating first one, then the other. After a few minutes of this, the dark haired guy moved behind the blonde, reached around and unbuckled his belt and pulled the blonde's pants down to his ankles. He pressed the head of his wet cock against the blonde's asshole, but the blonde stopped him. "Oh, c'mon, I want to fuck you," said the dark haired guy, but the blonde shook his head no.

Not wanting to lose him, I pulled off the blonde's cock said "I'll take it." I jerked my own belt open and dropped my pants. Quickly, I lubricated his cock with my saliva and wet my asshole with my fingers. I hated to go without lubricant, but there was not time to go back to my car. If I waited, I could lose either or both. The dark haired guy quickly moved behind me and pressed against my backside. It was so super hot that I was trembling with excitement and anticipation. Once again, I resumed sucking on the beautiful blonde and the handsome dark haired guy behind slowly pushed all the way inside me until I felt his balls against my butt. He was so gentle and slow that it didn't even hurt!

When he started fucking me, I thought I would lose it. The sensations and the sensuality of the moment swept over me and I felt like he was taking my breath away. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body as the sensual probing took over every fiber and nerve. They kissed each other over me and I felt the blonde's cock stiffen again and again in my mouth. It wasn't too long before the dark haired guy began thrusting faster and deeper, really pounding into me. He gasped, "Oh, yeah...Oh, yeah" over and over again. Then I felt it. He swelled up bigger inside and I felt the powerful surges soaking my guts. I could feel the heat and his wetness surge inside and the sudden reduction of friction as his load lubricated my passage. At that instant, the blonde swelled by about 50% and unloaded into my mouth. They came and came and came together. I never wanted it to end, but eventually the surging from both of them slowed and finally stopped. For a moment, I felt sad that it would be over.

They stayed in me until all movement had stopped, then each disconnected from me. I was literally full at both ends. They simply pulled up their pants and said goodnight. I was left alone...savoring the night and the glow of an incredible experience. I sat for a long time feeling elated, but strangely alone at the same time. I hadn't even gotten off! Didn't need to.

• Upvote 2