MOST PUBLIC location?

Guest RawPervBoy

In Mykonos when i was young. There was a cruisy place in town by the seawall, facing the sea, down a flight of steps where nobody from the street could see. A guy fucked me with me spreadeagled facing the wall. After about 20 minutes of buggering me, he shot a big load of cum inside me. Then he pulled out, slapped my arse and walked off. I turned round to pull up my shorts - and saw anchored out at sea a cruise ship. It had silently arrived. All the decks were lined with hundreds of tourists, with binoculars and cameras. They had all seen me being fucked, and many will have videoed it, deliberately or accidentally.

I also sucked a guy off in one of the towers of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. We had to keep stopping while groups of schoolkids went by.

And I wanked a guy as we sat at 30,000 feet in an easyJet. My hand was down the front of his shorts, and I'm pretty sure we were seen. He didn't cum, probably just as well.

I think international travel is bad for my morals.

Had a guy drive over to my workplace so I could eat his cum in the front seat of his car in the work parking lot. He asked if I wanted anything, and I told him that he had completely satisfied me, unless he wanted to use me again. He said he didn't have a condom. I told him that was great and slipped my pants off. Then he fucked me--it was physically awkward, but I still got that second load.

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

When I was in my early 20’s I worked for a small company who always had their Christmas parties in the office, food and drinks were brought in.

Everyone had gone, was just me and one of the secretaries left in the building. She had drunk too much and was asleep on a sofa in the back area of the office. 
There was a knock on the door, the secretary’s boyfriend to pick her up, I told him she was out cold asleep on the sofa, so he and I went for a drink. I fancied a cigar and the Managing Director always had a few boxes in his office, her boyfriend, a little younger than me followed. Soon we were both drinking and puffing cigars in the MD’s office, next thing her boyfriend was on his back on the MD’s desk, trousers and underwear off with my cock planted in his arse.  We were both still puffing the cigars and I shot a couple of loads up him before we finished them. Afterwards he put his underwear and trousers on, went and helped his girlfriend to the car and then off they went. We’d been fucking with the door open so she could have easily walked in if she had woken up.

Other than that I have done it many times in bar toilets, especially in Manchester, quite often not in a cubicle either, just stood by the urinals with an audience.

7 hours ago, fatbottom said:

In Mykonos when i was young. There was a cruisy place in town by the seawall, facing the sea, down a flight of steps where nobody from the street could see. A guy fucked me with me spreadeagled facing the wall. After about 20 minutes of buggering me, he shot a big load of cum inside me. Then he pulled out, slapped my arse and walked off. I turned round to pull up my shorts - and saw anchored out at sea a cruise ship. It had silently arrived. All the decks were lined with hundreds of tourists, with binoculars and cameras. They had all seen me being fucked, and many will have videoed it, deliberately or accidentally.

I also sucked a guy off in one of the towers of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. We had to keep stopping while groups of schoolkids went by.

And I wanked a guy as we sat at 30,000 feet in an easyJet. My hand was down the front of his shorts, and I'm pretty sure we were seen. He didn't cum, probably just as well.

I think international travel is bad for my morals.

I wish I had that video! 🙂

• 1 month later...

indoors, the most public place I have been fucked (besides sex club) was In a regular dance club where 3 guys dumped their load in my ass before security shut us down. there was a pretty good audience and I would love to know how many guys would have fucked me if we hadn’t gotten stopped. saw a few people taking pics and vids. it was easy to fuck cause I was already nearly naked with just a tiny pair of bootie shorts and shoes on. so my shorts ended up around one ankle and I was completely naked in a club being fucked and sucking cock with a mixed crowd watching. outdoors, the most public place I have been fucked is at the corner of Yonge and Bloor. once again completely naked. but only got fucked by 2 guys that time lol

• 3 weeks later...

I have had some memarble public sex, but the one that still stays fresh in my mind was World Expo 1988 in Brisbane Australia my boyfriend back then had pulled my shorts down and fucked me against a wall as poeple walked by, some poeple noticed but the majority seemed oblivious to what was happening, later that day we landed in Fortitude Valley after guy tapped my boyfriend and invited us to his place,  I was 16 back then and that day I was fucked by 4 other guys much older than I was, can still feel the excitement off knowing we could have been arrested.

• Like 1

And another time 2 years ago in the world largest sauna resort, near Munich (Germany). This is a nacked place, but sex relations are strictly forbidden. One of the 30 or 40 saunas gets fully transparent walls. I managed to suck dry a friend of mine in this sauna, where everybody inside or outside the room could see us. In particular, a lady was lying just 2 meters behind us. By chance, we were not snitched on.

a friend and i fucked right next to an interstate highway at night on some railroad tracks running next to the highway. this was during the cooler weather and after the leaves fell from the trees separating the highway from the railroad tracks. cars passed just a few feet away from us, but thanks to the dark we were hidden from view. we took turns fucking each other several times that first night and we've been back to do it again in that spot several times. last summer we ditched our clothes behind some bushes and walked naked along those railroad tracks and fucked each other several times. we're planning to do it again soon. 

• Like 1

I’ve been fucked in the open quite a lot, and in front of bystanders more than a few times, but for purposes of this topic, I guess I would have to say my most blatantly public cunting took place in a motel room.

I know that doesn’t sound particularly public, but this guy came in and left the door absolutely wide open, pulled me to the corner of the bed closest to the door (which wasn’t that far from the door to start with), and enjoyed a lusty, vocal fuck.

The room was on the first floor, with an exterior entry onto a relatively busy area. He had me positioned so that most of the time I couldn’t see the doorway, so I have no idea who may have seen me.

I didn’t ask him to shut the door. He was the Top, and if that was what spiced it up for him I wasn’t about to kill his buzz. But I have seldom felt more totally exposed.

• Like 1