Have you ever laughed at a guys dick (or had one laugh at yours)

Guest Cumlaut

honestly mine is tiny n most men laugh or are sorry for me or revolted or commonly thay want to hurt it n almost immediately some will start to slap it n punch it n squeeze it . im mostly really ashamed of my tiny cock , i dont get naked in changerooms n in front of others , even in swimmers my tiny baby cock is obvious so i avoid that . im way to small to fuuck someone n never experienced fucking . ibecause of it im know im worthless n useless n in get so depressed . my life is sad n unfulfilling bacuase of it . i NEVER cum i dont deserve to ,  the only way i get to enjoy sex is by letting men abuse n degrade n rape me any way they want . i look for the sickest n sadistic n prefer super hung men to laugh at me n abuse me . they know i cant be anything but btm so that wanna ram my cunt n they know im sad n pathetic n so know they can do quite literally anything they want even really hurt me n ill accept it so i get to be fucked by them n get to experience them orgasming . so its usuially extreme violence n the minimum discomfort for me during sex but mostly its real pain n often damage so that these men can get aroused . no lube hate fucking my hole n horny evil grins hearing me struggle n beg n scream n cry all the way thru there sex n there enjoyment n the ending with me overwhelmed n so happy i survived n i got a load of hot hopefully toxic semen pumped into my ruined torn fuck hole by a massive throbbing sick uncaring felsh tube weopon . its the way it is n i look for it . all tiny men know they are inadequate n know thay are pathetic n worthless n they know that they are laughed at . so just do it . most guys rather join in n get something back n u r the benificiary of our sick twisted attempt to deal with it n neeed to come in contact with real hung men . laugh n make fun we deserve it n we know u r better

I haven't had any tiny dicks try to fuck me, and I am big myself as a bottom.  So the only laughing going on in my world is nervous laughter thinking about how I'm going to take the big dicks.

Wow, are people that cruel? I have never ever laughed at a guy with a small dick! Im very well endowed, but a lot of good it does me, I don’t top!  If a  top with a small dick wants to mount and breed me; I do all I can to help him get inside me and enjoy himself. 

• 3 weeks later...