Married bottoms vs married tops

us3myass

This may just be me but it seems like there is a much higher interest in married top guys than married bottom guys.

I guess this question is mainly for the gay tops guys, Do you like fucking married bottom guys? Or is it only gay bottom guys that like getting fucked by married top guys?

Also, just to clarify, by married I am talking about being married to a female. 

There are more married top guys as there wife's may loose interest in sex so instead of fucking another women ie cheating they fuck bottom guys (or crossdresses/tgirls as thats more straight) .

As for married bottom guys im verse so will fuck too i have fucked a few married bottom guys but only when we have both been crossdressed 

1 hour ago, Samanthads said:

There are more married top guys as there wife's may loose interest in sex so instead of fucking another women ie cheating they fuck bottom guys (or crossdresses/tgirls as thats more straight) .

As for married bottom guys im verse so will fuck too i have fucked a few married bottom guys but only when we have both been crossdressed 

Thanks for replying. I definitely see more married top guys getting lucky than married bottom guys like me. It’s weird that in my experience they also generally don’t want another married guy. 

I’m married to a woman. With men, I bottom. I enjoy fucking her, but I also enjoy getting cock and cum in my ass.

So I’m hoping Older Gay Tops are interested in this closeted, bi-married, neg, bottom.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 8:15 AM, us3myass said:

I definitely see more married top guys getting lucky than married bottom guys like me. It’s weird that in my experience they also generally don’t want another married guy. 

That's interesting. I don't think I've noticed that in my own experiences. Personally, I like hooking up with other married guys, especially if they still enjoy an active sex life with their wives are are open to sharing details about it.

• Like 1

Guest descartes70817

When I (re) started fucking bareback as a married top in 2000 at first I only fucked married panty wearing bottoms who said they were HIV-. Of course it soon occurred to me that anyone could say they were married and neg so over time I stopped asking - although I never fucked anyone who said he was poz. Somewhere in among the guys I fucked there was at least one who was poz and didn't know it, or one who knew and didn't mention it, but I knew and accepted that risk when I started.

Since getting pozzed myself I find poz bottoms are just better in bed compared to relative newbies to barebacking. Usually the married ones are just begining to dip their toes in the hot water and get anxious about having my poz undetectable cock inside them. The poz bottoms want my poz cock and cum, no questions asked.

Edited by descartes70817