a cum dump partner

johnyson

Guest Dickmagnet

I think most guys are a bit apprehensive to be cumdumps in muslim countries even though that is backward thinking it is risky. I know when i lived in London i got fucked lots by horny muslim guys some were arabs some were from kuwait etc. They always fucked bare never condoms were discussed or used i loved it.

I don't know about Morocco? But, I do travel to London, Paris and Amsterdam a lot. There are a lot of Middle Eastern Arab Muslim guys in all those cities. I get fucked raw and seeded by a lot of Muslim guys. Most are married guys. Or live a "str8" life. But they mostly are raw tops. Most won't kiss or show affection. But the do like to get sucked and like to top. Good luck. I hope you find some Muslim tops. I'm particularly fond of Arab tops. They love to fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wish I could meet a top who wants me to be his cumdump.  I met someone this spring when I visited Detroit, total top, loved breeding me 6-7 times a night.  When he said he wanted to keep filling me I thought he was exaggerated but damn I was sore after three days and went home sore and full.  Trying to get back for more.  Once met a guy just moved here from Africa, only fucked raw and wanted me to keep his cum in my hole where he planted it, was good for 2-3 loads a night.  He was awkward and rough, not real big, about 7 1/2 and thin.  No conversation once his dick went in my hole, just fucking and cumming, then after pulling out he'd talk again.  Smart, geeky, awkward and something about being his fuckhole was hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2