Bottoms who Give Loads in Ass

hungry_hole

Some believe that being a bottom brings a man closer to being a woman, one example, that a bottom like a woman can never fuck and breed other holes. From my own experience as a bottom I know we get horny just the same as a guy who calls himself a top.

I can believe a guy who says he cannot take cock up his ass but I cannot believe a bottom who says he has never for instance, enjoyed fucking a sloppy anon hole and adding to the mix. I know it because I've been bred by bottoms and I can't really tell the difference with when a top breeds my hole.

I did some searches in BarebackRT in the city of Vancouver. Search results are shown in groups of 20 and I have the results in number of pages, the last page being usually having less that 20 profiles. Results:

Bottoms..................................................................................................... 21 pages of results (~410)

Bottoms who take loads..................................................................... 18 pages of results (~350)

Bottoms who take loads and also give loads..............................  4 pages of results (~70)

Bottoms who take loads but could maybe also give loads.... 7 pages of results (~130)

Out of the 350 bottoms who take loads 57% may also give loads (70+130).

15 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Out of the 350 bottoms who take loads 57% may also give loads (70+130).

You do realize, don’t you, that your statistic also demonstrates that 43% do not give loads, which means that just under half your sample does not enjoy fucking s sloppy anon hole, and whether you believe them or not doesn’t change that fact one iota.

I don’t mean to keep yanking your chain, man, but this is not science, or even good statistical analysis.

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You do realize, don’t you, that your statistic also demonstrates that 43% do not give loads, which means that just under half your sample does not enjoy fucking s sloppy anon hole, and whether you believe them or not doesn’t change that fact one iota.

I don’t mean to keep yanking your chain, man, but this is not science, or even good statistical analysis.

You're wrong! With my BarebackRT stats I'm showing  that there are many "Total Bottoms" who also breed holes without having to call themselves Versatile-Bottoms. They are just bottoms who when horny at the sauna and want to go home, instead of jerking off they find another bottom's hole to dump their load. And they are still bottoms!

Plus, many of the bottoms who say they don't give loads probably occasionally do because they are men and they get horny too. I'm sure many say they don't give loads because that way nobody is going to ask them to fuck them.

Being a bottom is not like being a woman who biologically can't fuck a hole. Being a bottom or a top is just a preference for the role that makes you feel more comfortable and enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

You're wrong! With my BarebackRT stats I'm showing  that there are many "Total Bottoms" who also breed holes without having to call themselves Versatile-Bottoms. They are just bottoms who when horny at the sauna and want to go home, instead of jerking off they find another bottom's hole to dump their load. And they are still bottoms!

Plus, many of the bottoms who say they don't give loads probably occasionally do because they are men and they get horny too. I'm sure many say they don't give loads because that way nobody is going to ask them to fuck them.

Being a bottom is not like being a woman who biologically can't fuck a hole. Being a bottom or a top is just a preference for the role that makes you feel more comfortable and enjoyable.

No.  I’m not a woman. But I’m biologically wired to be the bottom. A bottom who has yet to ever top and it’s doubtful if I ever will.

32 minutes ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

No.  I’m not a woman. But I’m biologically wired to be the bottom.

Biologically wired to be a bottom?  This is the kind of statement I find ridiculous, to view being a bottom as a religion.  I'm a bottom because I don't last too long fucking and keeping a hard-on, because I'm sure guys are tops because they enjoy the fucking which they can do for a long time. I would probably be a top too.

You are biologically and "wired" as a man, with prostate, cock that gets hard and can shoot a load, even in your DNA. You can choose what you want to do with your equipment and in your case bottoming is what makes you feel comfortable. You can breed a hole, just like you like your hole bred, but you refuse to top by saying that you are "wired" to be a bottom. Many supposedly wired-bottoms do a good job fucking and breeding when too horny or if they have problems with their hole, hemorrhoids, etc.

I recently contacted an Xtube member (Trittyler)  who has lots of videos of him taking loads, he's a bottom, probably "wired" as you say. But in the past few months he's been posting videos of him topping and breeding all kinds of holes. I was curious and he told me that he had some surgery in the anal area and that soon he'll be back bottoming. But he can top and very well, and you can probably top too.

I'm asking for all bottoms to breed other holes but what I'm saying is that a bottom can still fuck and keep being a bottom. @Cumfilledbottomboi, try fucking because you are "wired" and have all the equipment to top.

• Upvote 1

I've always been a bottom but lately my husband wants me to fuck him, so I do-not often, and the orgasm is intense, the best ever but I still want to bottom and take his load up my ass. Don't think I'd fuck a sloppy hole though, that doesn't turn me on. But with him, love and knowing his body makes it work for me. I never thought I'd top but when I do it's great

I am newly converted to POZ and only topped once.  My goal was to become a POZ cum dump bottom, the kind of guy that gets a reputation for being a cum dump and having a loose, sloppy, dripping fuck hole.  That's still my goal.  But it turns out that I was at a bar and a guy starting hitting on me and after a while he said he wanted to swap fucks.  I was honest and told him that I've only topped one time.  He said that's OK, it's cool and we ended up going into a dark corner of the bar parking lot and he told me to fuck him first and when I asked, "bareback?", he said of course.  So I did and unloaded a nice big load of newly POZ nut into his raw hole.  He then turned me around while thanking me for my nut and flooded my hole with his neg nut.  I have to admit that I was really turned on knowing that his load might be the very last pure neg load he shoots.  So my point is that even if a bottom guy thinks that all he can be is a bottom, he does have the ability to be a top fucker when needed and I admit that now that my POZ cock has experienced breeding a hole, it wants to it again!  I'm learning that being a vers bottom does have benefits.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

At the end of the day like so many things it's just labels what does it matter.

People can choose what they want even if it may sound silly to some.

If some one wanted to be picky they could say a women is wired to only receive because of her dna this again is silly it's about what gets you off.

When I first came to HK, for a few months before my bf came to join me, I met a guy from Philippines.  He said he was top but first time I fucked him - safe.  After that every other time he fucked me - not safe.  Sorry --  super thick but it's only just occurred to me typing this what that was about --  

Anyhow, I was going to agree with those who said there's no set rules, let alone the full order of service as some guys seem to want before meets - but I probably haven't chosen best example.

The guy ended getting on really with my bf too - and quite often took turns (bf torn between being jealous and being turned on - with latter always winning). Never fucked the guy again (nor my bf in 12 yrs).  So I guess I do give loads in one sense, but certainly not the other.   Just like women - I'm sure I could. I just don't seem to these days.

Luv the statistical approach too - we need more of that.   Vancouver too....

I am a total bottom that seeks out taking loads and not giving them. My ass/pussy/cunt or whatever you want to call it, loves the feel of  cocks inside and enjoys being fucked bare and filled with cum. In  some ways I want and feel fem even though I am not. I know that if I had been born a girl, there is no doubt that I would be the biggest slut possible. At this point of my life, I don’t need or want to fuck anyone, I just want to be fucked by any and all that have a load of cum to give me.

I have a bit of a thing for bottom guys who also give loads. I love it when I see a guy taking loads of cocks in a club, backroom or sauna and then when he's done get his load knowing what a slut he's been. Maybe it is living vicariously through someone else's loads, but for me it's a horny fantasy to think of him shooting a mix of all the loads he's taken. I think this stems from being taught in late 1980s sex-ed that 'if you have sex with someone you're effectively having sex with all their previous partners'. Since this is fairly specific it's a rare occurrence in reality, but when it happens it's awesome. Last time was a guy at The Boots in Antwerp. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Also keep in mind that profiles can say what one wants the most. As a bottom who on occasion gives loads, no profiles on any website say that I am verse, will fuck on occasion,  whether wrapped or raw. Because everyone knows that bottoms tend to outnumber tops and in a competitive market i don't necessarily want to compete with someone who is also messaging me for my load. Especially if need to take one myself.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

For me I think most guys have some fluidity with topping and bottoming. I've fucked a few guys who claimed they were all top and been fucked by guys who said they were all bottom. When I was younger I preferred to bottom but that shifted over time and now I'm pretty much verse. For me its more about sexual attraction. Some guys I see and I'm all "damn I wanna take his dick" or "fuck, I wanna pound that hole!" It just depends really. I just hooked up with this hot "str8" college boy who said nothing about me fucking him, pounded three loads in my ass like a maniac, and then laid face down on the mattress and let me fuck him while whimpering like a little bitch, let me cum inside him. He didn't say a word about it. Maybe he was embarassed about wanting it, maybe he felt he had too after fucking me that way.