Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

On 1/12/2022 at 1:36 AM, Ashypup said:

There's a top that repulses me who fucked me twice 10 years ago. He was less repulsive then, overweight but very handsome. But now he's completely obese, mostly drunk, chain smokes his dick has seem to shrunk. But just seeing his blank profile on grindr makes me instantly hard at the idea of being his cuntboy as he calls me when he texts. I almost let him breed me a few times but always chickened out. Now I'm ready, I want him to use me and fuck me like nobody has.

I just let him cum down my throat, he was nearby at a pub and said he had a 4 day load. It was huge and tasted amazing

Videoframe_20220120_150446_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

54 minutes ago, baldwin said:

I guess I have been lucky as no "tops" I would consider "repugnant" have ever had me.  Hope I never do. 

Finally, someone who posts an honest answer instead of the latest trying to outdo everyone else in appearing depraved. 

Yes absolutely. As a total cumdump bottom, I am happy to take loads from any man. As I do in bathhouses, or in parties. When a man wants to use me and drop his load in me, I let him do. Of course I do prefer when I know or he lets me know he is Poz and expect to leave his HIV in me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Yea there’s a guy I find annoying and he absolutely hates me. He wants to hate fuck me and I told him he could. But I’ve been making him wait and flaking on him enough so he really despises me. Wonder if he will actually fuck me hard enough to make me cry like he keeps claiming. 

I get fucked so little these days, it didn't occur to me to consider saying " no" to anyone who manages to get hard. I have a taste for trashy men, smelly, homeless, sleezy. I've no idea where to find them in cold weather. My New Year resolution was to be a better cumdump. Where I live is pretty conservative. Any takers? Suggestions? Planning a dick trip to Cleveland where there seem to be more guys who just want a hole to fill.

Have probably replied to this topic a time or two before since it began way back when, but with my age, no one is too repugnant for my holes to refuse, if they want it, they can get it and use it for as long as they want, without limits....

I’ve let a couple of fairly unpleasant guys fuck me.

The first was a very overweight young guy who works at a hotel. We arranged a meet and he was annoyed I arrived early - his soap opera hadn’t finished. Average dick, unimaginative fuck. Tasted of cigarette ash when we kissed.

The other guy was also overweight, but older. Fairly rough and dodgy house. Skin folds with intertrigo. Didn’t want me to see his face. Got him hard and rode his dick (quite thick). Only my spit as lube, replenished from time to time as I switched between having my mouth and ass on his cock. Each time I sucked him, I could see his inflamed skin which was weeping exudate and my nose was close enough to be aware of the smell.

He apologised for cumming quicker than anticipated, after he unloaded in my ass.

• Like 1

I’ve posted about this topic before but I had this guy I kept trying to fuck me and he kept saying he wasn’t interested. Guess he was really horny so he finally emailed me to meet him one day. I got to his place before he did and he pulled up from work. We went inside and he was past musty . I asked him if he was showering. He said ‘this is your shot to take my dirty load, I’m not showering. I pulled down my shorts and took his slimy cock in my hole with a solid load and left.

• Piggy 1

Until just a few years ago I considered myself as totally straight and had never done any drugs and certainly never thought I would ever do anything with anyone but women. 

Then came the day I got introduced to the party thing and ended up sucking cock and getting fucked by a guy. 

I thought that gay sex was a one time thing Until it happened again and then again and again but only with people I thought were decent looking and was actually kinda rude to at least one very persistent guy who was short, fat, flabby, sweaty and ugly while at a bathhouse. He knew I had gotten fucked up on something and kept on me until I finally went back to my room to get away from him and thought I had locked the door and a while later the door opened but with the light off I couldn't see who it was and as I was about to ask him to please leave he asked if I wanted to party a little and of course without thinking I said yes and I heard him open a bottle of poppers and start sniffing and if the light in the hallway I could see him offered to me so I sniffed a few times and then he closed the door and I heard him moving around and then I saw the flame and he offered me a few hits off the pipe and got me flying higher than I ever thought possible and said me his cock and when he was nice and hard he fed me the pipe again and laid me down on my back and pull my legs apart started rubbing his cock against my now very cock and come hungry hole and pushed in just a little bit causing me to wrap my legs around him and moan loudly and then I felt him move back but with his cock still in me and the light slipped on and it was at dirty ugly fat flabby bastard had been following me and he laughed and said I'm enjoying his company now aren't I and all I can do quick wrap my legs tight around him to pull his cock deeper inside me and told him I was sorry but please don't stop f****** me. Funny how things can change in an instant

• Like 2

Oh definitely. I don’t discriminate at all. When I go to dark rooms in bath houses I let everyone who wants to breed me breed me. When I take loads at home I hit up all tops regardless of age or weight or looks. I don’t care what size their dick is. I am a cum dump. My hole’s purpose is to collect as much cum as possible. And honestly for me the sketchier the guy is the better the load. 
I also did horse market and was hooded the entire time and took like 15-20 loads. Not even being able to see them is the best.

On 1/20/2022 at 8:08 AM, Ashypup said:

I just let him cum down my throat, he was nearby at a pub and said he had a 4 day load. It was huge and tasted amazing

Videoframe_20220120_150446_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

I know this is out of the ordinary for here, but I am selective of who fucks me.
Basically you need to be black, or a VERY dom older man.

But,,,,,,
As far as sucking cock, I have no control and I have sucked off ALOT of very nasty men.
The above post reminds me so much of a guy I service, met him at a gloryhole years ago,
Very over weight, fairly small uncut cock, one of the nastiest dirtiest cocks I have ever sucked.
Always shoots a big thick load though.
After sucking him off a few times at the gloryhole he wanted my contact info, and I gave it to him.
Now he will contact me randomly, and I will goto his place and suck him off.
Its a very odd feeling, being on my knees for him, sucking his NASTY cock, being grossed out at times,
But feeling so put in my place, and so horny at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

a homeless guy under a bridge exposed himself to me while i was jogging......his uncut cock was just hanging there with drops cumming from his foreskin....he motioned me closer and i will admit i was unable to stop looking at his cock....he turned me around pulling down my jogging shorts....the next thing i feel is his wet cock going in my hole....fucking me till he unloaded....then he just left....i pulled my shorts up and continued my run leaking as i ran....cum running down my legs

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4