Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

I'm proud to be a cumdump slutbitch toilet pig for any man who wants to fuck me. With condom/without condom doesn't matter. If he cums in a condom, I ask him to finger it into me, or feed it to me. I've stopped saying no to any men (earlier I used to refuse safe-sex tops), but no more. Anyone and everyone is welcome, regardless of looks, social class, age, drug/disease status, ex con, businessmen, construction workers, homeless guys. I don't even ask for a face pic if I'm chatting on Grindr.

• Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...

Totally agree red, all dick - although most don’t even ask for condoms anymore. I had one guy use one recently  he insisted as he was close to cuming I said’ your choice cum outside me or in ‘me and pulled it off him. He didn’t stop still came in my hole. I had a dirty cock at the park the other day , guy smelled horrible. Kept in for half the day cause I had errands to run lol

Though I try to avoid it, I’ll admit that I’ve taken loads from quite a few guys who bluntly turned me off. I’ve had many instances when I saw someone’s profile and the pics could have gone either way. I’ll typically take a chance. Once I’m there, I feel like I have to be polite which means taking their load. Most often I take the chance because they have a big cock and/or are very clear that they fuck and breed raw. Once in puerto Vallarta I had a guy show up who was very obviously mentally challenged and had a small cock that I still allowed to knock me up. So, yes. In spite of my actual desires, I’ve taken many loads from guys that I’d never acknowledge again. 

• Piggy 3

I take all loads. I’m a cumdump and a slut. If a top want to breed my hole, it’s my job to present my hole for his load.

I also agree that receiving loads from deeply unattractive or repugnant tops can be more arousing because it reinforces just how much of a sub faggot I am. Fagholes are selective or picky, we take all cock and cum deep in our cunts, and getting railed and loaded by an ogre reaffirms our status and role.

Finally, a lot of times I’m either blindfolded or face down and really don’t want to see who’s fucking/breeding me — I just want to enjoy fulfilling my highest purpose as a dump. 

If I'm letting him fuck me, I'm letting him cum in me. For me it's not possible for someone to be in between allowed to fuck and allowed to breed. I'm not a take-any-loads-cumdump though, so I guess that's where the difference is. Although, if I were one, I can't imagine not wanting the cum...

1 hour ago, jonny4dad said:

Fuck yes I love it.

too right!... the shape, size, age, race, colour, creed, class or apparent wealt or current situation is irrelevant... if they want to fuck me, I take it 🙂

A very definite yes to this.  When I decided to become a bottom only I also decided that ANY top could use my hole.  Have not had many, maybe 3 or 4 at most, that my mind said ugh tell them to go away but I didn't.  I had also decided to become a slut and to me that means turning no cock away (unless they try to violate my rule of NO condoms allowed ever).

There's a top that repulses me who fucked me twice 10 years ago. He was less repulsive then, overweight but very handsome. But now he's completely obese, mostly drunk, chain smokes his dick has seem to shrunk. But just seeing his blank profile on grindr makes me instantly hard at the idea of being his cuntboy as he calls me when he texts. I almost let him breed me a few times but always chickened out. Now I'm ready, I want him to use me and fuck me like nobody has.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I get turned on by anyone who’s not ‘good looking’, who is overweight, underweight, ugly…as long as they put their cock in my mouth and ass, im theirs to use. It’s all about the cock and cum. Guys that might have a hard time finding someone to fuck can be very eager 😁

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1