Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

I always have cause I am a faggot, a whore and a cumdumpster. faggots and whores like me were born to suck mens cocks, get fucked up the ass, and take loads. from absolutely ANY MALE that wants to mount me, fuck me, and breed me like a cheap, dirty whore. age, race, looks, status, sexuality, body, cock size, do not matter. literally any male who wants to use me for a cumdumpster has the right to do so. anytime, anywhere, any number of males. I was also born to be a toilet a spit catcher and a party toy. getting fucked in public by fat, old, unattractive men, and taking loads from anonymous strangers while blindfolded has always been a great way to show everyone that I truly take ALL LOADS

• Like 2

yes the more nasty looking a poz man the more i encourage him to make me his sex and pleasure slave. fantasize about aids spots, love vulgar looking cocks, low class tats, etc.

Probably. Between dark rooms and gloryholes can’t be sure who has their dick up my ass. Other times I don’t bother to look back and see who’s breeding my hole. I prefer to put myself in sexual situations where I don’t have to turn someone down. Actually can’t remember the last time I refused a load. I think there was still a Bush in the Whitehouse lol🤪

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2