Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

The first guy I ever let breed me was a very ugly, overweight guy that I felt zero attraction to. I'd gone to a nearby adult theater with the intention of getting fucked raw for the first time.

He had followed me from the booths to the theater, and in the past I probably would have ignored his obvious desire. But this night was going to be the night I got bred, and I wasn't going to let something like attraction standing in the way of me feeling a load inside me.

I approached him, reached for his dick, and whispered in his ear, "I want you to breed me."

In less than a minute, this grotesque man had me bent over in a crowded theater, and started pumping. I was fucking loving it... I loved that every guy that walked in could see immediately that I would fuck anyone... That any guy there could use my holes as their sperm dump 

I took his load deep. And then moved on to the next ugliest guy in the room and said, "I want you to breed me."

Three guys bred me in the theater, then I brought one of them home and he filled my hole two more times.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

I don’t need to “allow” ANY  male to blow his load inside me. as a submissive faggot, tranny whore cumdumpster any male has the right to mount me bareback, anytime, anywhere and fuck me and blow their load in my, no matter how old, young, fat, skinny, ugly, dirty, straight, gay, tranny, or anything else or who they wanna share my holes with.i’m a faggot and a whore. I take loads. thats what whores like me are for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I don’t need to “allow” ANY  male to blow his load inside me. as a submissive faggot, tranny whore cumdumpster any male has the right to mount me bareback, anytime, anywhere and fuck me and blow their load in my, no matter how old, young, fat, skinny, ugly, dirty, straight, gay, tranny, or anything else or who they wanna share my holes with.i’m a faggot and a whore. I take loads. thats what whores like me are for.

I’m with you… men need a place to unload, that’s what my pussy is for. End of story. 

- Di ❤️

One cold winter night I wanted to get fucked I was trying all the apps but nobody was around. I saw this guy a few towns away but his stats didn't appeal to me but I was desperate. What made me suspicious were his public pics were shot at such angles that it did not show how heavy he was. I like rarely hook up without a face pic but I did that night. When I got to his place my suspicions were correct he was not a good looking guy actually kind of ugly but his clothes and haircut didn't help. He made me lay on the edge of his gross bed and he started standing up but because of his belly he wound up crawling on me and pumping me groaning and moaning. He jizzed a huge load in me and I jumped up got dressed and left. Even high I felt disgusting and hated myself. I kept thinking of him sweating and grunting on me and repulsion turned to lust and I went back the next night and the next. There is nothing else no oral or anything just me in his disgusting dirty bed and him crawling on top of me crushing me and pumping like  a savage. He makes me feel how I felt when my dad told me "the only thing worse then having a queer son is a junkie queer son". Its a familiar feeling so now writing this I wanna text him.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I could care less what they look like. I've taken plenty of loads without ever knowing a single thing about a guy, what they looked like, what their status was or anything.

Anyone doing true anon has fucked or been fucked by repugnant 🤮 dudes … dudes that if we saw we wouldn’t even acknowledge. But that’s HOT AF and why anon is so cool. 

Guys like me with literally 10k+ different sex partners thanks to anon? Yeah definitely.

• Upvote 1

When You could post on cl That was the best, you could suck cock or get fucked anytime you wanted. This subject reminds me of that cause it was so easy to meet you met all kinds. One day I got a message from an anon add I put on there, and I was staying in a hotel. I prepped myself on the edge of the bed and when he walked in I was facing the other way ass up . I smelt something funky and I looked back to see which I never do anon, but it smelt so bad I had too. It was the chef from the hotel, he said ‘sorry I’ve been working all day and slipped his slimy cock into me.

• Like 1

I don't seek them out, but I know I've taken my share of repulsive guys cocks and loads, since my favorite way of being bred is blindfolded on all fours or ass up against glory holes at the spa.  Comes with the territory.  Every once and a while after a particularly satisfying breeding, I've seen the guy coming out of the glory hole booth next to me or lifted my blindfold as they were leaving my room and realized they were ugly or gross.  And I've been glad it was anon, since I might have turned them down if I had known.  And missed an awesome fuck.

• Piggy 1

All these stories remid me when I was younger and only wanted the hottest guy in a crowd to fuck me.  Was in a bookstore cruising the video booths and saw this homely guy staring at me clearly interested in getting inside me.  I kept walking away but none of the cute guys were interested.  Finally was in a dead end aisle of booths, no one around except the homely guy who had pulled his fat dick out of his jeans and said I could have it.  I told him I'm too tight for that thing but he convinced me he would be gentle.  He was, he slowly worked it in, fucked me in a booth twice never pulling his dick out of my cummy asshole.  Made me reach between my legs to hold his balls when he was unloading saying "you're getting my babies".  Hated to admit it was hot.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1