Celebrities/Politicians Who You Dislike, but want to Fuck

FJLinNYC

My husband and I just watched a special on 20/20 on Hulu, Cary Stayner. Before he became a murderer, he used to smoke pot, hang out naked in Yosemite and nude resorts. 

I told my husband if I could, I would take a time machine before he was a murderer to beg for his dick. I never had a killer that made my pussy twitch like him. I remember when it happened, I prayed that it wasn't really him.

image.thumb.png.3fa30b9375489b1690d4d61a19de38eb.pngI

I absolutely despise these guys, but would love to have their cocks in my mouth and ass. 
Paul Ryan & Anthony Weiner. Donald Trump Jr. is pure slime. But, I'd love to have him fuck me as I insulted his father. Hopefully he'd be so pissed at me he'd ram into me with such force that he loosens my crowns. Angry sex with all 3 would be hot! lol

I just found out that one of my married, "str8" fuck buddies is a Trump lovin', immigrant hating pos that is super religious. Because we have each other's phone numbers, he's been coming up on Facebook as a suggested FB friend. So, I took a look at his FB wall to find out what a conservative ass he is. It's made sex with him even hotter, knowing that I hate everything else about him. He has no idea that I know all about his married and personal life. It's a weird thing to hate who he is as a person, but enjoy the sex with him so much.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, FJLinNYC said:

My husband and I just watched a special on 20/20 on Hulu, Cary Stayner. Before he became a murderer, he used to smoke pot, hang out naked in Yosemite and nude resorts. 

I told my husband if I could, I would take a time machine before he was a murderer to beg for his dick. I never had a killer that made my pussy twitch like him. I remember when it happened, I prayed that it wasn't really him.

image.thumb.png.3fa30b9375489b1690d4d61a19de38eb.pngI

Damn, have to totally agree with you bud - he is H O T, from that fucking hairy chest to his face and everything else.  I wonder who's the lucky pos he's making his bitch in prison?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
Guest POZitiveBoyZ

I have no any desires to fuck with someone whom I dislike or who’s behavior is totally disrespectful and unfriendly to me or to someone else. This person is extremely TURN OFF to me