Sluts, what's your proudest achievment?

Luvbbslut

On 12/16/2018 at 10:08 AM, Hunter22 said:

Mine was the first time I went to the fickstutenmarkt as a mare, it was the first group (and the first time with more than one partner) ended up getting pounded non stop for nearly 3.5 hours by what I can only guess were 30-40 rough tops. 

That really broadened my horizons (and destroyed my hole hehe) and since that first time I went twice more

Damn buddy, lucky you!  I only "discovered" Fickstutenmarkt about 6 months ago and watched their video on Xtube.  I was hooked!  Damn I want to be a red-hooded mare there.  Fuck me!  Sadly I don't travel to Europe nowadays and not sure they want erstwhile Daddies (when I start becumming one?!?) as mares.  But it's fucking hot to think about.  Cumunion here is as close as we get, and doesn't hold a candle.  Congratulations on getting used so well there!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Damn buddy, lucky you!  I only "discovered" Fickstutenmarkt about 6 months ago and watched their video on Xtube.  I was hooked!  Damn I want to be a red-hooded mare there.  Fuck me!  Sadly I don't travel to Europe nowadays and not sure they want erstwhile Daddies (when I start becumming one?!?) as mares.  But it's fucking hot to think about.  Cumunion here is as close as we get, and doesn't hold a candle.  Congratulations on getting used so well there!!!

You can go to the Rough Stock Roundup in Vermont?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had many 'proudest achievements' in my life but the most recent one was when I moved back to my hometown a few years ago and was invited to a BB sex party. The guys organizing it had invited two bottoms for 7 tops/guests, me and a young bottom (for diversity). I had a "test ride" with the two hosts before. Got there and it turned out the young bottom had cancelled and it was too late to look for another one. So it was only my hole for the guests + the two hosts. While the tops could take breaks I was fucked by all for about 4 hours with only little rest. Booze and poppers got me in total slut mode. Needless to say my hole was a fucking mess after that but I was proud I had taken it like a champ and must have had close to or more than 20 loads when it ended. I lost count. Was invited back several times but that first time really stood out.

I met one of my current fuckbuddies at one of those parties. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Guest faggot hole

Taking 18 loads consecutively, one after the other with no break between fucks at a pool party.  I was spread over the end of the diving board.  The guys literally lined up. and my date, who was coordinating the exercise, acted as traffic cop.  As soon as one guy unloaded and pulled out, the next guy just shoved in.  This continuous pounding of my ass lasted slightly more than 4 hours, and for the first (and only) time in my life, i had to be assisted walking when it was over.

My proudest moment was when my ex organized a gang bang for me 14 different tops in one glorious afternoon. I got spit roasted, DP'd and pumped with gallons of seed. I was in pig heaven. Several had seconds and I enjoyed the last load as much as the first. My second proudest moment - which has happened a few times - is when I service a top in front of their prissy partners. Nothing nice than showing an inhibited partner what a pig they should be for their husbands.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest bayareadl

My cousin fucking me at 4AM on the patio of a big hotel in LA a few months ago.  Knowing that any number of people could have seen us fuck as he bred my ass. 

• 7 months later...
Guest RawCunt

I've had many, but I think my main one was being the local beat slut for about a year.  I was there 5 or 6 nights a week mostly.   I serviced hundreds of guys over that time.  In cars, on park benches, in groups, in the bush and even on the side of the main road that the beat was next to.   It was where I achieved many of my firsts.  My first bukakke, gangbang, multiple loads in either end, public fucking, black cocks and much more.  

I went to the bio-hazard men party at Folsom Berlin a couple of years ago.  It was in a big club with hundreds of horny poz men there. There were beds with arses lined up waiting for cock and guys moving down the line fucking one hole after another. I found free space and offered up my hole. During the night I was fucked by more than 30 cocks, I lost count, a few who came in me so I was lubed with cum. Some fucked me quickly and moved others stayed for a while – one guy fucked me for a half an hour.

I let anyone fuck me who wanted to and I dont think I actually saw anyone’s face.  I did notice a few bio-hazard tattoos which always turns me on. I It’s the hottest thing I have ever done,  would love to do it again – I’m sure it would be even better.

• Upvote 1

Getting taken, naked, at 18 all around San Francisco by the hotel staff and fucked by anyone they wanted anywhere they wanted. Being whored out for 3 solid days by a group of four guys in south Phoenix and taking every cock they invited. Getting fucked by a former boss when we met accidently in an ABS and then him inviting me to his place another time where former fellow employees all used me raw.

Easy.  The fact that I have been able to keep my husband satisfied for many years.  He could get anyone he wanted and he has an insatiable sex drive, yet I can make him lust over me.  Every.  Single.  Day.

Would have to be first time I tried anon sex. Soph year in hs posted on Craigslist looking for cock to suck. Hadn’t really been with anyone older until that point. Just my one friend mostly. But I had been dreaming of being taken by a stranger. Held face down while an older man ravaged my young hole. Craigslist was my easy answer. Plenty of replies from pervy dads in the area. Eventually settled on on a nice looking married guy, advertised a nice 7in hairy dad cock. Rode my bike over to his place and he let me inside. We both sat on the living room couch. We talked for a bit until he guided my hand to his swelling cock in his pants. He unzipped and out came his thick meat. He grabbed my the back of the head and guided me down, his girth filling my mouth and throat.  

I sucked him for while on the couch, head down with my ass in the air. Eventually he slides my shorts down and starts playing with my hole, slipping a finger in and out. I didn’t intend to get fucked by the feeling of his finger in my ass made me quiver with lust. 

He gets up and stands behind me. My little white ass staring up at him. He lubes up my hole and then proceeds to fuck me deep. Working up to pounding strokes, my tight hole grasping his cock tight, has his balls slapped my ass. Last one he plunged balls deep and I feel his cock throb as he plants his seed deep. I squeeze my hole and he moans deeper as his cock keeps squirting into me. I get up to leave and put on my shorts and his cum starts leaking down my legs  

Saw him a few times after that but was def my most memorable experience.