Is being poz as exciting once you get it?

Guest Humanurinal

4 hours ago, bluecollarotter said:

Hey man thanks.

It is 13 Feb, so works out that my gifter will be in town for the weekend!

Close to Valentine’s Day. The perfect gift for the love of your life, or the love of your next couple of hours!  I hope I am the recipient some day soon!  😈

Guest bluecollarotter
1 hour ago, ericbttmffx said:

Close to Valentine’s Day. The perfect gift for the love of your life, or the love of your next couple of hours!  I hope I am the recipient some day soon!  😈

It is/was the perfect GIFT for sure

17 hours ago, bluecollarotter said:

It is/was the perfect GIFT for sure

Happy Anniversary man!  I don't know exactly when but I know the period of time with my gifter and some of the best sex.  I think its time for a recharge with him and go for broke like we did before, explore without limits or worries.  

50 minutes ago, icehockey67 said:

Happy Anniversary man!  I don't know exactly when but I know the period of time with my gifter and some of the best sex.  I think its time for a recharge with him and go for broke like we did before, explore without limits or worries.  

good for you! what you aiming for?

23 hours ago, pozboy said:

good for you! what you aiming for?

the ultimate spiritual connection with my first brother, the source of my demon seed and all the emotional and erotic experiences that go with it.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:50 PM, hotguy02 said:

I'm in a similar situation.  I have a top daddy breeder that recently was diagnosed poz.  We have been having sex for about 15 yrs.  Always bareback. He was always neg. Recently he tested poz amd  I'm like u. I wamt it but then I chicken out.   My top daddy told me to face my fears.   So tomorrow we are supposed to have a date and I asked him to poz me and he said yes.   So hopefully after tomorrow  I'll have his DNA 

Good for you! Let us know how it goes. 

Guest Dad4poz
On 1/30/2021 at 7:01 AM, carstenPOZ said:

hi Dad4son: thanks so much for sharing your very personal and honest thoughts - its so easily understood and related to - thanks once again - I know you are a very fine person indeed and I would love to help you find your route - hugs Carsten

Thank you Carston. I welcome discussion with anyone who would help my find my route.  I think I know what my destiny is but I am unsure sometimes.  I hope one day to share the excitement expressed by many here.  Please feel free to pm me.  

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

I can save my experience it’s a definite yes. To an extent. It was in the 90s but it was after 96 so. It actually was seen in a sense it’s a good thing. 
just a sidenote and just a reminder if it’s something you’re interested in please think long and hard. Don’t enter it lightly. It is an amazing experience and it does that you’re free. 

NOT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE. 

Please be certain. I unfortunately encounter someone who, because of his amazingly low self-esteem, creates characters and pretends to be people that he thinks others will find interesting. Truth- never stopped taking prep. The health ramifications that I had to deal with were extensive. Yes I own my own decisions. But I would not have made the decision to stop meds except literally begged every time I spoke.  So please when you’re ready to make this wonderful step and be free be certain. 

• 11 months later...

Yes, being positive and having poz sex is euphoric for me.   I set up my own conversion party. I know the dates of the weekend I was infected and I know the date on which I converted. I celebrate both anniversaries each year and still am in touch with two of the three guys who infected me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...

I don’t know if exciting is the word.  Definitely different for me.  I tested poz last month and was likely pozzed in mid November at my favorite bath.  Due to lockdowns again over December and January they only reopened a couple of weeks ago.  My first visit back was amazing.  I always liked to relax at the baths but this time knowing I am poz, I felt a new level of relaxation.  As much as I love bottoming, I used to be a little apprehensive when ever I got into the sling or fuck bench.  This time I had none of that when I laid down on the bench.

• Like 3

I enjoy being POZ every day ! It gives me a real sense of freedom when I have POZ sex or anon sex. I am a cumdump, and having sex means letting men cum in me. When I made the decision to become POZ, I wanted to be able to enjoy bareback sex in any situation and feel the HIV effects in my body. This is exactly what I expected and having sex with openly POZ men provides a specific pleasure that I chase permanently.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1