Is being poz as exciting once you get it?

Guest Humanurinal

Guest carstenPOZ
1 minute ago, bluecollarotter said:

I am cuming up on my 6th POZ birthday in Feb.  Get hard thinking about the day I first had fuck flu, will celebrate it with my gifter.

Hi bluecollar, thanks for being so honest and so honest - and Im sure your 6th POZ birthday next month is going to be absolutely AMAZING and to be able to celebrate with your gifter definitely adds a lot of meaningfulness and significance!

in August Ill be celebrating my 5th UN-MEDICATED birthday:-)

Guest bluecollarotter
2 minutes ago, Poz2play said:

Happy POZ birthday! 🎉🥂🎉

Very cool! 

Hey man thanks.

It is 13 Feb, so works out that my gifter will be in town for the weekend!

Guest carstenPOZ
18 minutes ago, bluecollarotter said:

I am cuming up on my 6th POZ birthday in Feb.  Get hard thinking about the day I first had fuck flu, will celebrate it with my gifter.

Hi bluecollar - guess your gifter is still unmedicated too? and surely you know if he is still gifting others?

Contrarian here. I didn't chase, wasn't barebacking and still pozzed many years ago. I'm totally cool with it now as I take great care of my health. I get the fantasy surrounded by poz and pozzing but with PreP widely available these days, if I had the chance I'd go on it, fuck bare to my heart's content and stay neg.  

Guest bluecollarotter
10 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I am 20 years in and it still feels like yesterday. Staying healthy is the key. I have no regrets. As a total bottom it is almost expected.

congrats on the 20 years

59 minutes ago, ballerva said:

Contrarian here. I didn't chase, wasn't barebacking and still pozzed many years ago. I'm totally cool with it now as I take great care of my health. I get the fantasy surrounded by poz and pozzing but with PreP widely available these days, if I had the chance I'd go on it, fuck bare to my heart's content and stay neg.  

I hear you. I did not chase it but I was taking raw cock before I knew about aids. 
It is very convenient being poz but if I had the option of taking prep back in the 80s I would’ve taken it. Now taking my meds I’m just as healthy as anyone else and still take loads. 

Coming up to the 1st anniversary of when I was diagnosed as poz. Unsurprised at the time and like to think I took the news in my stride. On meds now but because of Covid I can't say how my sex life has changed.  Because I don't have a sex life thanks to lockdown! Hopefully if we get back to normal and clubs and saunas reopen and weather improves so that outdoor cruising grounds get popular again...its not easy with all this rain and mud....I'll let you know! Here's hoping 

• Like 2

Guest bluecollarotter
6 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

I hear you. I did not chase it but I was taking raw cock before I knew about aids. 
It is very convenient being poz but if I had the option of taking prep back in the 80s I would’ve taken it. Now taking my meds I’m just as healthy as anyone else and still take loads. 

Is that you taking a load in your picture?