Sluts: How long does it take for you to recuperate?

flacogedor

31 minutes ago, find91 said:

For getting fucked it takes about 2 days fisting a week. When I top ( which is most of the time) I love a guy that can prolapse or rose bud. It feels amazing when you can induce and anal orgasm on their hole it's a nice mix of grippy and soft. If we've been fucking for a real long time then usually my bottom will go really loose and I will just feel his ass lips pulling out on every out stroke.

Oh yeah, didn't even think about fisting. i've been with several Tops who like to penetrate a bottom wth Their hand and took the most i've ever taken before the last time. The Top was a long time fister and very experienced, He got in further than anyone... all 5 fingers and hand, but didn't get around the corner or over the hump or whatever that barrier is?  It took me about a day to recover from that, i was sore as fuck, but it was a happy sore. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Oh yeah, didn't even think about fisting. i've been with several Tops who like to penetrate a bottom wth Their hand and took the most i've ever taken before the last time. The Top was a long time fister and very experienced, He got in further than anyone... all 5 fingers and hand, but didn't get around the corner or over the hump or whatever that barrier is?  It took me about a day to recover from that, i was sore as fuck, but it was a happy sore. 

Yeah fisting is intense but love that general loose feeling afterwards. It makes my pussy feel like a slut LOL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Last night my hole took quite a beating (in the most amazing way ?)

it was stretched and loaded with about 10 loads of cum for the lube, the I was DP’d by HUNG guys and then opened up more with a fist till it was sloppy enough and took it almost till the elbow (very thick wrist as well) and then I was punch fisted by almost all the guys that came (to a point they even tried double fisting me but I couldn’t take it, I believe it’s because I decided not to use poppers the entire session) 

after we were done my bf rimmed and ate my hole and cum and this morning I was blessed to feel my hole tight again but still sore (again, in a VERY good way ?

p.s I love this thread ?

• Like 4

There's no single answer since It really depends on the activity. Honestly size is much less a factor than how fast/rough a guy is fucking. The biggest I took was about 8 inches and that went really well because we took our time, used a good lube and didn't rush. By contrast once I dealt with a guy who was under 5 inches and immediately went to full speed fucking as soon as his cock head was in my ass. It wasn't bad during the fuck but a few minutes after he'd come my hole felt exhausted. My ass was off limits for a few days after that.

• Like 1

I’ve taken over 30 loads a few times in one night and was able to take 20 more loads the next day. I usually bounce back after a hot shower my hole is tight again. I don’t let guys finger or fist me because that tends to tear my hole and i want to get fucked more.

A story I’ve told before here I use to host being a cum dump at a fuck buddy place or at hotels when I lived in San Diego, CA. I had a hotel mins from a navy base i was posting online anon cum dump. 5 mins of my post I had the first guy then 2 more then more, even fuck buddies joined and guys taking turns on me. Guys where coming in their uniform from base a lot with wedding rings but all fucked me raw. Guys where tell their friends about me and i had a steady flow of guys back to back. Only thing stopped me was cum was everywhere and i got sleepy lol. Everyone said I had a really tight hole even after losing count at 25 loads.

Once at Crew in DC i got gang banged so many times and fucked all over the place i had cum dripping out of me so much that was the only thing that was uncomfortable.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

The truth would have to be that after I've been bred I'm ready for the next cock to mount up and ride.  That's why I love groups, gatherings, etc.  Really no recovery time needed as long as I stay clean.  I don't allow myself to cum, which keeps me in heat for cocks.  Now, when I do cum?  Then probably a couple of days before I'm back snorting around again.  I had mind blowing sessions last Saturday at Slammer in LA, and finally allowed myself to be milked off - first time I'd cum since August!  So I've been mellow for a few days but it's Wednesday now and I'm coming back into heat, hungry for cocks, needing to be fucked and bred.  Oink!

25 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

The truth would have to be that after I've been bred I'm ready for the next cock to mount up and ride.  That's why I love groups, gatherings, etc.  Really no recovery time needed as long as I stay clean.  I don't allow myself to cum, which keeps me in heat for cocks.  Now, when I do cum?  Then probably a couple of days before I'm back snorting around again.  I had mind blowing sessions last Saturday at Slammer in LA, and finally allowed myself to be milked off - first time I'd cum since August!  So I've been mellow for a few days but it's Wednesday now and I'm coming back into heat, hungry for cocks, needing to be fucked and bred.  Oink!

There’s a “need” after you feel that first cock entering. after it breeds and gives me the first loads I’m in a state of ecstasy and I can’t wait for the next one ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

There’s a “need” after you feel that first cock entering. after it breeds and gives me the first loads I’m in a state of ecstasy and I can’t wait for the next one ?

Boy did you hit the nail on the head, bud!  Yes, and that "need" only increases with each breeding we get.  Oink!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/5/2019 at 2:33 PM, Leather69 said:

I have seen guys at the Fri night fuck party in Berlin Folsom taking cock after cock..either bent over or in a sling.. the same guys are out and about the next day(s) downstairs at venues getting their holes worked over again.. then in London on sunday afternoons there is a well know nude party..there are guys there who get well fucked. In Melbourne (Aust) there is a nude party at a sex club once a month. Have seen guys there take cock after cock, then front up the next night for another session. Some just seem to be able to take cock after cock...and others can't. Practice??? or a bottom who gets regularly fisted and has a loose hole???

I'd love to take a long couple of sessions of you fucking me. Also in Melbourne.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've gotten resilient with practice.  I would say I recuperate pretty quickly now, within a few hours.  If a top wants me during that recovery time though, that's his choice and I do it for him.

Normally I’d say within a few minutes. Fifteen or so. But recently I’ve been experiencing some tops who keep going and going or if you're in a threesome, it’s usually a lot quicker for me if a man keeps ramming me through the exhaustion. I can get ready to physically start to buck back in five minutes or so.