Hyperspermia

NHCockSlut

Guest CuriousDallas

One of my regular fuck buds has hyperspermia and like Dirtyfuckboy he is totally embarrassed about it although he really shouldn’t be. He’s a total nympho too and loves that I will let him u load in me until he’s spent and he can blast four or five loads in me and by then my ass and the sheets are an absolute mess. I literally cannot swallow his cum fast enough if I’m sucking him and it blasts with such a force it winds up on my face, hair, neck, chest, everywhere. I see it as a total gift and wish I shot like that but I get how it can be embarrassing and have to explain it before you fuck a guy. He’s joined some group stuff my buds and I have done and to a certain extent he becomes a bit of a “hey watch this” factor where everyone gathers around to watch the freak perform. He’s more towards the straight end sexually but girls are totally grossed out by how much he cums and want nothing to do with him...he likes that guys mostly enjoy that and has no problem with guys sucking him or fucking guys. I still remember the first time he shot in me and he held me close and told me not to move as I kept feeling his dick twitch inside me and feeling pulse after pulse of cum blast inside me. It went on for probably 90 seconds and then he started stroking again saying there was more where that came from. I was stunned...wondered how that could be as I could feel so much cum leaking out my ass and within a few minutes he was bursting in me again. I have no idea what it feels like for him but for me it’s pure bliss.

I remember the first time i went to a ABS and saw the first gaymovie at age 16. (slut that i was)

I saw all those daddys en grandpas stroking their dicks and was horny ass hell.

In the first i was nervous to pull my dick out and mastubate , but i had to.

And i came and it was abnormal what i shot, i kept cumming , i had a little papertowel and that was not enough, my shirt , pants were soaked.

I was a little in panic and thougt is this not stopping? 

How do i go home with those wet stains?

Still have a huge load but never as then. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

One of my regular fuck buds has hyperspermia and like Dirtyfuckboy he is totally embarrassed about it although he really shouldn’t be. He’s a total nympho too and loves that I will let him u load in me until he’s spent and he can blast four or five loads in me and by then my ass and the sheets are an absolute mess. I literally cannot swallow his cum fast enough if I’m sucking him and it blasts with such a force it winds up on my face, hair, neck, chest, everywhere. I see it as a total gift and wish I shot like that but I get how it can be embarrassing and have to explain it before you fuck a guy. He’s joined some group stuff my buds and I have done and to a certain extent he becomes a bit of a “hey watch this” factor where everyone gathers around to watch the freak perform. He’s more towards the straight end sexually but girls are totally grossed out by how much he cums and want nothing to do with him...he likes that guys mostly enjoy that and has no problem with guys sucking him or fucking guys. I still remember the first time he shot in me and he held me close and told me not to move as I kept feeling his dick twitch inside me and feeling pulse after pulse of cum blast inside me. It went on for probably 90 seconds and then he started stroking again saying there was more where that came from. I was stunned...wondered how that could be as I could feel so much cum leaking out my ass and within a few minutes he was bursting in me again. I have no idea what it feels like for him but for me it’s pure bliss.

I'd love to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of his cum load.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’d love to have a buddy like this.  I’d let him go until he was drained 

• Like 1

I have a friend like that, he's Poz, and he can just keep fucking and fucking. Dude has unbelievable stamina, and when he does come it takes him a solid 2-3 minutes to shoot his full load if he hasn't shot in a while, I love getting fucked by him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ObristInvcta said:

I have a friend like that, he's Poz, and he can just keep fucking and fucking. Dude has unbelievable stamina, and when he does come it takes him a solid 2-3 minutes to shoot his full load if he hasn't shot in a while, I love getting fucked by him.

Please just send the contact to this marvelous poz fountain!

• 3 months later...
Guest Descartes70817

I used to shoot enormous loads when I was a lot younger, and I shot them hard too. Lying on my bed naked and jerking off I always covered my chest and face with cum, and often left cum on the wall above my head. I loved it and didn't think anything of it other than having to wipe the wall clean.

I remember one guy asking me if I was pissing inside him one time, because the spurts were amazingly long and hard as well as shooting multiple times inside him. I can't shot as much now but most bottoms still tell me they can really feel him cumming inside them.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...