Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

Head down, ass up. My favorite is anon, blindfolded, walk-in, cum n dump, etc. Love a guy to start with where my chest and head is down and I'm up on my knees, then the guy eventually pushes me down flat and all his weight is on me as he's fucking, and then he cums. Really big guys who just squash me to the bed turn me on the most. I love the feeling of literally not being able to move as I'm getting bred. Unless it's a fuck bud I really don't even want to see the guy's face.

face down ass up is always a great position. When I'm in doggy position I like that I can reach back and spread my ass open / touch the top's cock and balls. When I really want to get impaled as deep as possible though I get on top, sit on the cock, and arch my back so every inch gets inside.

Guest BushPig

First choice would be face down and ass up with the tops hands on my upper back/shoulders holding me down and just grinding into my open hole with everything he's got. Damn! Now I'm rock hard within the length of that sentence.

• 2 months later...

I don't want eye contact. I don't want to see his face. I don't want to kiss. I want to be fucked.

I prefer modified doggy. Love being bent over a fuck bench. Really don't get off on being fucked on my back and having a top play with my dick. It almost has to be from behind. I like standing up from behind but it can be awkward. The beauty of the fuck bench is it holds my ass in perfect helpless position to be fucked.

i really love to make a man cum in my hole as i ride on top of him. sliding up and down his hard shaft. i feel like i have the control to make him cum. It's hard for him to stop me from making him cum this way unless he bucks me off. love to look in his face as he shoots his cum in me. so damn hot.

I also love it on my back legs up over my head because i love to pull on and play with his nuts as he's fucking me. i love the feel of his balls as they empty into my hole. I also love to grab his wet shaft occasionally as it slides deep into my asshole, give it a squeeze and direct it into my hole.

Edited by TopHunter