Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

I like switching between my favorite positions:

- doggy style while top pulling my hair or leash, love this position during 3sums, quickies and anon open door fun.

- On my stomach, legs spreading apart, and top lying on top of me holding my arms and taking control over me, I prefer this position when I get fucked by chubby man, as I love the feeling when his heavy body squeezing my body against the bed.

1280x720.7.jpg

Edited by Tsjul

3 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

On my back for sure, it's the most comfortable, at least for me.  I like being able to see the top's eyes as he is ready to cum.

Same here!  Love seeing his face as unloads deep in me.  Perhaps a kiss after!

• Like 1

If it's my choice, missionary position. Love being on my back, legs up on his shoulders or wrapped around him, my eyes connected to his, making out with him as I  watch his facial expression as he unloads his seed deep inside me.

• Like 1

Favorite favorite? When I'm riding him, and kisses during sex. 

But I also don't dislike being on my back with him on top of me! 

Riding him gives me complete control on movements and even slow down when he says he's getting close and I want to delay his ejaculation. 

Then, if we're in wild mode rather than lovemaking, doggy style.

Usually I like to lay on top of him with lots and lots of foreplay, then lift up and sit on him! Still remember the first time when he didn't expect me to do it! 

• Piggy 1

My boyfriend doesn't like to be on his back, instead; he mostly prefers staying on his belly or riding me. As I have taught him the joy of body contact, anal is just one of sexual approach we have. 

Let me say I've transformed a self-claiming "alpha male" in a complete side-verse guy and experimentation is endless. 

Didn't say it in previous post as I never want to talk about my man's sexuality without him knowing. Matter of mutual respect. 

• 2 weeks later...

2 answers here, love being on top, me having to lower myself on to a cock  having to pleasure it while seeing the pleasure on the face of the guy. But also being on my heads and knees submitting myself to an alphas pleasure. It’s erotic knowing that’s it’s not suppose to happen a man getting fucked but he I am submitting my ass to a man to blow he’s load into

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite position is flat on my belly.  I love the weight of the guy fucking me pressing down on me.   I'm a big guy so I don't ever feel like the guy topping me is going to crush me.   And if he reaches around me and sqeezes tight even better. 

Second favourite has to be doggy style.   Feels super slutty arching my back and showing my hole to the guy who's going to breed it.   Also great for group play.   Makes it easy to get spit roast or if there's another bottom,  we can kiss while our tops breed us.