When you’re horny or in heat, do you feel like a different person?

ErosWired

Actually, I feel like the real, unrestrained me, unashamedly sexual, fully sensual, and utterly unapologetic. My identity, my sense of self, isn’t dependent on anyone else’s opinion. It took me time and I worked hard to find myself, but I like who I am, and screw anyone that doesn’t.

It's that I need to concentrate at work or I would be thinking about sex all my waking hours. I'm more into quality than quantity now (unlike in my younger years) but if I'm you're really in heat I just NEED sex. There's no possibility to go to a bathhouse or something similar here. And when none of my regulars can make it it's utter frustration. I stay in that mood and in heat (except at work again) until I DO get fucked.

• Like 1

Well I'm suspect on good judgment in the first place, but when it's been a minute, or club/bar night is almost over and I haven't got anyone  yet or to go home with then those bottom of the barrel dudes usually get a shot.  Happened alot during the initial COVID outbreak

When I'm horny or in heat, I do feel like a different person until I've sucked a cock or been fucked well. Something takes over and I've got to be "fed."

I wouldn't know if I am a different person because I am horny and in heat 24/7. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, but as a bottom I am horny all the time, and I can cum two or three times a day and still feel the need for a fuck. 

testosterone makes me nuts for cock and cum

its all i think about   have to go off it sometimes to set my mind so i can get some work done

never makes me want to fuck though...its not how im wired  i learned a long time ago what i am and what i am for

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, absolutely! Although I have a stable life with responsibilities, timetables and principles, and a ratio and mindset having been shaped in the course of time, everything melts down when I’m horny. 

I would see it from two points of view:

1.    when I’m not horny, I can think clearly, and know how horniness can become a distraction, and could shift my focus from my responsibilities, and obligations to people within my social ties. Apart from that, when I’m not horny my mind makes a big difference telling the men that I find hot apart from those who I wouldn’t feel attracted to at all and wouldn’t even dare touch… or telling me every other reason why I shouldn’t fuck now, shouldn’t fuck a particular man, shouldn’t fuck on particular times when other business is waiting etc… Ratio also forces me to idealize or romanticize sex and to look out for the ultimate perfect fuck. Resulting in seeking for an illusion, declining potential sex partners who don’t meet that ideal… 

2.    When I’m horny, I’m totally free from social ties, material and worldly thinking and I’m most close and connected with my innermost drive and feel the force to follow my sex drive - and any cost. Every other aspect appears like interesting decoration on the side, but not as real commitment. My instincts directly tell me without any inner blockages, what I’m designed to, what I made for, and that I’m supposed to fuck and spread my seed in the first place. Fuck the ideal encounter with the perfect man or any other illusions, just fuck whoever possible, Fuck as many as possible, whenever possible. Because it’s not only pleasure and fulfilling horniness, as my ratio would tell me. When I’m horny, I remember all the reasons apart from horniness to have sex… The company of understanding fellow bare mating partners, the need to inseminate, to exchange affection nonverbally, and thus to support your fellow mate what they are and to receive the support to be the primal driven cum spreader that I am. 

Horniness changes the way how I see men with different eyes. Ratio orders whom I should fuck and whom not, and when … horniness makes me wanna fuck indiscriminately the next best man whoever, as long as he spreads his legs for my cock or bends to offer his rear entrance. 

I happened to breed men driven by primal urge, and often, when I came back to my senses, my ratio afterwards asked me “Him??? How could you?!”. I happened to decline men whenever I wasn’t horny and found myself fucking them when I couldn’t take that craving to fuck anymore… 

I often declined men who hit on me while night clubbing when I was just out for the soul sake of clubbing and nothing else mostly and arrogantly thought, “You?! No, never!”. 
I met some of them sooner or later in the bath house - where I frequent to when I’m already in that state being helpless in the face of my own horniness. I was often very surprised how i was the one pushing them to copulate with me no matter how often I had said “No!” before… i’m afraid, there’s not exactly a little amount of bottoms in town who might think I have a split personality… 🙄

Sometimes I think, my ratio and my horniness are like the famous angel on one shoulder advising me morally and the devil on the other shoulder pushing me to get naughty…  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

This is why I restrict myself (mostly) to 2 nights per week in the fuckjoints.  There are other responsibilities, other interests, other things I want to do with my life besides fuck.  I don't like losing control of myself, and the best way I've found is to simply restrict myself to that schedule.  Of course, there are those occasional irresistible mating events, special circumstances, but not all that many.  I handle other responsibilities similarly.  Business stuff mostly on Mondays, etc, etc.  

The added benefit is, on Friday and Saturday nights, I can free my mind of extraneous stuff, and just let my Lusts take over.  Plunge into the Pigpens and celebrate my Lusts with my fellow Pigs.  I realized that this type of compartmentalizing isn't for every guy, but it works well for me.  

Thus, on Friday and Saturday nights .....

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm - and nothing else.

Definitely have lead a double life. By day, I’ve been a responsible person who met his obligations. But when in heat, especially enhanced, it’s gone out the window. My innermost desires come out. I’ve always been attracted to older men/Daddies that my mates would balk at and would have not given the time of day to… But when I craved it, I’d be there between my Daddy’s legs servicing cock and preparing to take it in my cunt. 

• Piggy 1

When I’m not horny and just normal (which isn’t many hours of the day) I feel like what I assume the average guy feels like, but when I’m horny my mind focuses on only one thing. Cock. I get desperate when I’m horny, It’s to the point where I’d let ANYONE fuck me when I’m horny and do whatever they please to my body.