Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

22. I was at a bar having too many drinks celebrating with some friends and met a bartender who took me back to his place and topped me. It was such an unpleasant experience I didn't bottom again for years.

Unfortunately, now that I want to bottom again I always end up the top. 😕

On 11/26/2023 at 6:29 AM, ChiGymGuy said:

22. I was at a bar having too many drinks celebrating with some friends and met a bartender who took me back to his place and topped me. It was such an unpleasant experience I didn't bottom again for years.

Unfortunately, now that I want to bottom again I always end up the top. 😕

Stunning man.  I’ll let you bottom for me if you let me bottom for you!

• Piggy 1

On 11/26/2023 at 7:16 AM, Bimarried001 said:

Especially first timers that age. 

On 11/26/2023 at 7:13 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I can’t speak for the others but mine was decades ago. The uncle that raped me is long dead. But if we are recounting it now it means we are fine with it. I know I am. 

On 11/26/2023 at 7:09 AM, Bimarried001 said:

Fucking hot. 

Did you know you can do multiple quotes in one post?

On 11/26/2023 at 11:43 AM, NeedsItRaw said:

Hot!! Did your mom ever find out?

They both knew. The son wanted to make a cassette tape recording of us talking dirty. I just took his lead and said what he had me say. We were in the same grade but he was really advanced. After the tape they didnt have us hang out together.   

On 11/26/2023 at 11:43 AM, NeedsItRaw said:

Hot!! Did your mom ever find out?

I'm not sure my previous reply was clear. My mom knew and her bf knew because of the cassette. The cassette was pretty long.  They never said that I wasnt going to hang out with his son anymore but he stopped coming over and spending the night. 

The son was pretty knowledgeable about sex. He said because his teenage cousin fucked him but I later learned that his dad and dad's roommate used to top him. He only told me about the cousin. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

At 6, by my 8 and 10 y/o neighbors. The two brothers were very verbal about how they were “raping” and “deflowering”. I loved if from the first day and we kept going every couple of days for three years, and once I realized this was supposed to be wrong I felt so guilty that I stopped seeing them.  We did oral and anal and threesomes with both. I was always the bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1