Coaxed in Barebacking by a Poz FB

I'm 47, still neg, and have been barefucking as a top for close to 10 yrs. I love to fuck and couldn't get enough of the feeling of a guys tight asslips wrapped around my cock as I'm pumping my cum into his butt. On occasion I'd flip for the right guy and we'll fuck one another until we both pass out. I hadn't been a chaser and up until a couple of years ago, always had a poz or unknown partner wrapped, just in case. That changed after a couple of very educational encounters.

One involved a friend who has been poz for close to 15 yrs. He's African-American, 44, 5'9", 170, nice solid build. He's also got one of the most beautiful hairless butts I have ever seen, along with an amazing 9X6 cock that leaks an endless supply of precum. We started as massage partners about two years ago. A good massage exchange on the weekends to deal with the stress from work and just enjoy each others company. We slowly started to include sex when we got together, especially as we are always nude during the massages.

During one of our sessions, I was faced down on a futon and he was sitting on my upper thighs while leaning over and working on my upper back. He would usually be sitting on my butt during this, and now I could feel his cock bouncing and riding along my ass crack each time he leaned into my upper back. I was already very relaxed from the body work he had done and was now caught-up with the sensation of his cock riding on my butt. He worked his oiled hands down my back to my ass. He added more oil while he worked on my butt cheeks, constantly sliding his fingers into my crack and teasing my hole. I noticed that he never scooted back from his position on my upper legs so his cock was also getting involved with the oil, sliding through my crack and across my ass. By now I'm in complete surrender to him. He's working my ass and I can feel him poking and stretching my hole with both his fingers and the head of his cock. (Let me tell you now that he's fucked me before but always with a condom.) I relaxed my ass as much as possible (he is a big guy!) and felt him push just his cockhead back and forth through my hole a few times. (I had just gotten into poppers and found that I become very relaxed and desperately horny to get fucked when I use them.) I caught-up with his momentum, pushed up against him on his in stroke and felt about 3 or 4 inches enter me. He got the hint and slid his dick all of the way in.

He started slowly fucking me and I reached back to feel and squeeze his cock and ball sack as he fucked my ass. Yeah. no condom... That thought passed away after two seconds and from then on all that mattered was my flexing my ass muscles to milk that cock. I reached back and pulled him as deep as possible into me. He started growling as he fucked me, I pulled my knees in and kept one hand on his ass and the other massaging his nuts and throbbing cock as it passed in and out of my ass. I could feel his cock starting to thicken as he pounded me faster and harder. I squeezed my ass as tight as possible and felt him start to pull out. I grabbed his ass again, pulled him against me and felt his cock pump his cum into my ass. I was overwhelmed with the whole effect of the poppers and getting fucked raw. No doubts, just unbelievable sex.

Since then, we've both been going raw and I'm taking his load much more often then he's been taking mine. I've gone from being a vers/top to almost completely raw bottom. I don't deal with condoms any longer and don't miss them.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1