Which US cities are best for finding black guys?

Guest Cumlaut

Just wanna point something out to some of the guys on here who are looking for “huge bbc’s to dick them down” 

Most people don’t want to be objectified for one thing. IMO this is especially true for black people, including black MSM.  Everyone wants to be treated with respect and that’s esepcially true for a race that has endured centuries of oppression.  Not only that, but guess what guys, there are black bottoms out there too. Just like every other race. 

As for this thread, it’s easy to look up demographics of urban areas. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cumlaut
2 hours ago, wood said:

As for this thread, it’s easy to look up demographics of urban areas. 

No it isn't? It's easier this way, and funner.

from my experience Buffalo, New York, Detroit and Atlanta are all great cities for faggots like me to get black men to blow loads in my ass. Toronto is pretty good too. ive taken loads from half the black guys there.many of them straight me. they love my big girly ass and fem body

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

from my experience Buffalo, New York, Detroit and Atlanta are all great cities for faggots like me to get black men to blow loads in my ass. Toronto is pretty good too. ive taken loads from half the black guys there.many of them straight me. they love my big girly ass and fem body

download.jpeg.76ff181fb46c72b2e7643f01efc7fb99.jpegthe whore doesn't lie it has a great big booty on a slutty girly body

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

Not buffalo for sure. Atl. Toronto. DC yes. 

Guest Memphian
On 3/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, alwaysready said:

memphis

Agreed.  In the city limits the population is majority black and there are always plenty of black guys at the theater or the blackout party.  According to the health department, they have a much higher rate of infection than other demographic groups here, and many of them are unaware.  Which gives me a thrill every time I'm lucky enough to hook up with a black dude.

https://aidsvu.org/state/tennessee/memphis/

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...