Jock Breeder

rawTOP

• Administrators

I am a personal trainer 4 nights a week, do some skin shots for the same fitness chain, and during the day I am a construction worker.

During winter break, a buddy, Kevin, I trained, invited me to use the campus gym which is closed to the students and the public. Kevin is an attendant and he was staying on campus for the break; so he could get me in. Only a few of the jocks training during the break could get permission to workout.

I stopped after work one day, and Kevin and I spotted for each other. He is a cute guy, small compact body, and nice little ass. We were working upper body, bi's and tri's. Kevin introduced me to 3 other jocks working out with the free weights, and they were all real friendly. They asked me for tips and we talked about their goals, and you could tell they appreciated the help.

Kevin got called up front to do some paper work, and I worked out with Jake, Evan, and Tristin. They were all on the wrestling team except Jake, and he was in gymnastics. Jake and I were just in sweats, and Evan and Tristin were just in boxers. All were hot as fuck, and I almost got a wood checkin out their small bubble butts; thinking how I would like to be sliding my 9" up in each of their little guts. I especially liked Jake, because he kept flashing me this killer smile. He is 5'9", 165, black short hair, blue eyes, nice ripped bod, small celtic tat on his delt, and a primo ass!!!!

We worked out hard, and all of us were sweating like pigs. We were doing incline and decline bench presses, spotting for each other. What seemed kinda strange was that when each of the dudes got on the bench stretched out, looking up at me, their cocks in their boxers and sweats were hard or close to it. My 9" was definitely half hard in my jock as I watched their muscle flex and strain to get in that last rep before I lifted the bar up off them. Jake was real playful punching me in my abs, and said a couple times how he would like to have pecs and biceps like mine. He would just be standing and pull the waistband of his sweats down with his thumb, just to the top of his bush almost unconsciously. Evan and Tristin were both blonde, short hair, 5'8" and 5'10", nice bods and asses so tight that you could bounce a quarter off of.

After about an hour we were all taking a break just hanging out and they were all being playful, asking me if I would be interested in training them, and where I lived, and if I would like to hang with them sometime. Jake lived alone off campus, and Evan and Tristin shared an apartment. Jake and I went to get some water and I snapped his waistband of his sweats and he looked back at me and gave me that killer smile again and said "Bill, I'll give you and hour to stop that," He grabbed one of my pecs hard, and smiled and then just moaned. Fuck I knew this dude was hot after my muscle and I wanted that jock ass to plow!

We go back to Evan and Tristin, and they were smiling at us and asked if I would be interested in wrestling them. I laughed and told them I would pin their ass in 8 seconds tops! They said "You're on man." I took on Evan first, and had my muscle pinning his ass in not 8 seconds, but 15 seconds according to Jake. My pecs were on his and my cock was square on his cock, and Evan was hard as hell!! I let him up, and he smiled and said "Dude you are strong fuck." I took on Tristin, and he was a strong little fuck, but I had his face and abs flat on the mat and my crotch almost in his crack in 10 seconds. I was sitting on him a few seconds and he just moaned. Jake High 5'd me, and we were all slappin each other around joking about pinning them.

I told them I should be hitting the showers and getting home to run my dog before it got dark. They agreed they should call it a day, and followed me into the locker room. I stripped down to my jock, and Jake took off his sweats and said "Fuck Bill you are big everywhere man." I laughed, and said "I guess you will see...right boy?" He winked at me and I looked at that hot tight ass and he smiled as I walked into the showers. All four of us were joking around about me pinning them and I told Evan and Tristin "I should have made you guys squeal." Evan said "I would love that." Jake looked at them and then me and walked a couple steps over to me and put his hands on my pecs and abs while the other 2 watched. I reached around and put my hand on his ass and pulled his little muscle body into me and he groaned and ran his hand down to my cock that was growing fast. Evan and Tristin looked over and Evan said "That's what I'm talkin about," and came over and they started sucking on my pecs as Jake kinda slid down my body to my low hanging balls. I reached around and played with Evan and Tristin's asses and they moved their muscled bodies into me and I could feel their hard cocks on my thighs while they sucked on my pecs like babies.

It was so fucking hot to see Jake moving his hot mouth up to my cock head and he had warm water in his mouth as he went down on my 9" all the way to my bush. I pushed his head down hard and he groaned around my thick shaft and came up to the head while he looked up and winked at me. I reached down on both sides of me and fisted Evan and Tristin's cocks and they too started groaning. They had about 7 and 8" cocks and they were rock hard. They both moved up to my mouth and the 3 of us were kissing while Jake kept deep throating and choking on my cock. I got both my hands on the back of his head and started face fucking him and he just whimpered and choked more on my dick. Evan slid his mouth down my body to my muscle ass and I felt his hands on my cheeks spreading them for his hot tongue that he worked into my hairy hole. Fuck that felt good and Tristan joined him taking turns eating out my jock ass. I pulled Jake up off my cock and lifted him up to his feet and he groaned and said "I love your cock Bill." I said "Man I want in that hot ass," and he said "Fuck ya, I want you in it!" I walked over to the wall out of the showers and I put Jake's hands on the wall and bent him down and Evan and Tristan played with my back as they watched me grab onto Jakes small waist and slide my 9" deep into Jake's belly. He yelled "Oh fuck Bill...I love that man!" His jock ass was squeezing my thick cock so fucking hard....the harder I plowed into him! Jake groaned and whimpered as I got my hands up on his muscled shoulders to get more leverage into his mancunt. Tristin said "Fuck Bill, I want plowed with that cock too man," and Evan said "Ditto for me too dude." My muscle was fuckin tight as hell as I kept plowing Jake and I said "There is plenty for everybody." They stood their stroking their hot cocks feeling my back as I bred Jake's hot ass. I slammed into Jake as his muscle arms supported himself on the tile wall bent over to take my thick cock. Jake yelled "Oh fuck I'm gonna shoot man!!!" I plowed harder and my muscles tensed up even more as my wet abs slammed into his tight muscle ass and I blew ropes of thick cum way up in his belly as Jake shot his huge ass load all over his abs and onto the wall and a couple ropes shot down onto his leg and foot. Jake stood up and fell onto me moaning and I could feel his thick cum on his abs sticking to mine.

Evan and Tristan got into position right next to each other with their hot tight asses inviting me to plow them. Jake played with my shoulders and back as I shoved my cum covered thick cock into Evans smooth tanned ass. I slammed into him and his head jerked back groaning as Tristin threw his arm over his shoulder pulling him up to him while I fucked his tight mancunt. Evan just kept yelling "Fuck me Bill!!! Fuck me hard man!" I held onto his waist as I buried my bush into his tight crack and buried my cock way up in his gut. He kept pressing his ass back to me and stroked his nice thick cock with one hand. Tristin tried kissing him while I plowed him but Evan was too much into it to kiss...he wanted BRED!!! I pulled all the way out then shoved all the way in making him yell. Jake was moaning too watching me breed Evan's hot jock butt! Evan said "Dude you are going to make me blow anytime man...that cock feels so hot inside me!" I pulled out, and pulled Tristin's ass to me and buried my cock in him and put my hand around onto his abs. Tristin let out a yelp and said "God man that feels soooo good in my ass....fuck it hard Bill!" I plowed him as Evan moaned looking back at me plowing his buddy. My big ass balls slapped his ass as I got my hands on his shoulders and dug into that sweet fucking hole. Tristin's cock was hard as hell as I plugged him and he was precuming so much a rope flew down and back onto my leg. He groaned and grunted as I used all my muscle to plow his tight hairy hole. I was close to cuming and my muscles tensed up and I pulled out of Tristin. I told them to get on their knees to take my load. They scrambled down to their knees. Their cocks were hard and they held them stroking as I pushed both their heads onto my hard cock. Both of their lips were going up and down my shaft and Evan tried getting his tongue in my tight ass. I pulled his head up and said "You ready for my big load, boys?" They moaned and said "Fuck yeah, Bill, feed us man!!!" I stroked a few times and my thick ropes started shooting out, first onto Evan's hot face and into his open mouth; then into Tristin's hot mouth. Fuck, I just kept shooting cause their little asses had me so turned on, even though minutes before, I blew a huge load into Jakes jock ass. Jake moaned watching my ropes of cum shoot onto their faces and into their mouths. Each licked my cum off each other and almost at the same time, their cocks started shooting cum all over their pecs and abs and onto each other's thighs. Jake was holding my waist with one arm and shot another big load all over my quads and was running down my leg. It was so fucking hot watching the 2 eat my cum as they shot their heavy loads!! The whole shower smelled like cum. Jake kissed me and I got my lips in his ear and said "Clean your load up boy." He smiled and bent down slow and ate his ropes of cum off my leg down to my ankle. Evan and Tristin were breathing hard, and their wet abs and pecs were heaving from kick ass orgasms and were trading my cum in their mouths playing with each other's muscle while they did.

We got back under the warm showers and Jake said "We have to do this again real soon." Evan and Tristin said "Fuck anytime....the sooner the better." I said "Fuck ya I like breeding your tight asses." They came over and started playing with my body and cock, and I said I had to get the fuck out of there but we would be fucking again real soon. We got together again off campus about 3 days later after they all kept leaving messages on my machine telling me how they wanted me to fuck them again!

• Like 1