My Son is a Slut

This is one of the best stories on this site.  And one of the biggest derailments of a story I've come across.  What is left could be enough to call it complete should you venture to read it.  My first time reading of this was as thrilling as the third time.  It's that good.

Thank you, @pervinmt

My 2 cents...  and 2 💦💦

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2019 at 10:05 PM, pervinmt said:

Part 2

I left my cock in Matty until it went soft, as my brain processed what had just transpired.  My son, my pride and joy, was truly a cum hungry slut.  And I loved it.  I finally pulled out, and Matty immediately rolled over and started cleaning off my slimy dick without being told to.

As he sucked the cum and ass juice off my cock, paying extra attention to the foreskin, he looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said, "a cumdump always cleans up after." 

"Someone's taught you well, boy" I replied. 

"Yes, Sir," he answered as he licked my balls clean.  Grabbing a handful of his curly hair, I forced him back on to my cock, holding his face tight against my pubes, watching my precious boy as his tongue and mouth did their work on my crotch.  I started getting hard again.  I pushed him off me, onto his back, and he responded by grabbing his ankles, spreading his legs apart, displaying his hungry, pink hole, glistening in the soft light.  I looked down at him, noticing that his crotch was shaved, with just a hint of pubes left. 

"Do you shave your ass too, boy?" 

"Yes Sir.  Most men prefer it that way," he replied, flashing his big, white smile.  I marveled at his beauty.  An hour ago, he was just my straight, hot jock son.  Now here he was a submissive, cock hungry slut, spreading his legs open for more of his Dad's cock in him.  I didn't make him wait as I lined up my cock head to his waiting hole. 

"Look at me boy," I demanded.  "Look me in the eyes and tell me what you want son."

Without hesitation or shame he answered "I want your cock in my ass, Dad.  I want you to fuck me, use me, cum in me.  I'm just a cumdump.  I need your cum filling me.  I need other men to use me as a cumdump.  I am a slut, Dad.  Use me however you want.  Tie me up, abuse me, let other men abuse me, whatever you want.  The rougher the better.  I'll be your little fuck slave, Daddy."

With that I slammed my cock balls-deep into my son.  His eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned "Oh, fuck yeah.  Fuck me, Dad, fuck me."

And fuck him I did.  I grabbed his furry thighs and pounded him as hard as I could, knowing this fuck would last a while.  Matty just moaned and grunted.  I filled my mouth with saliva and grabbed his bottom teeth, opening his mouth wide.  I let a long string of spit fall into his mouth, filling it up. As I pushed his mouth closed and he swallowed, I finished by spitting twice on his face, right on his nose so it ran down his cheeks.  He just smiled, loving it. I slowed down my fucking, cause I wanted to find out more about his sexual history.  

"How long have you been getting fucked, bitch?  Tell me about it." 

"Since I was 18, Sir," he answered as I grabbed his balls, pulling them.  "I went on hookup sites.  It's really easy to find guys wanting to use a high school boy." 

"Older guys?  What was the first man that fucked you like?" I asked. 

"Yeah, lots of older guys.  The guy who took my cherry was probably 40.  I told you I was spending the night at Jimmy's, but I went to this guy's house.  He fucked me three times that night. He was the first to teach me what a cumdump I was."

My cock throbbed as he talked. 

"The next hookup was a couple in their 50's.  They were the first to tie me up, put me in a sling and fuck me all night.  They introduced me to poppers.  After that, I became a certified cockhound.  I'd look for cock anywhere. Sometimes at a park, or a bookstore.  I like the sleaziness of the hook-ups."

I pounded my boy harder as I pictured him whoring himself out to total strangers.  "What's the oldest guy to fuck you?" I asked.

"He was in his 80's.  He came over to our house and fucked me while you and Mom were asleep upstairs."

I gave my son a hard slap on the face when he said that. 

"Thank you, Sir," he replied, adding "I've had lots of guys over that you didn't know about.  They'd get really turned on fucking a high school guy in his own bed." 

I continued pounding Matty harder as I realized just how slutty he was, so I asked "Have you been gangbanged slut? How many men?"

"Yes Sir, a few times.  The most was one session with six Army guys.  They blindfolded me and used me all night. They even double fucked me.  I probably took ten or eleven loads that night."

My head spun at the thought of my son being gangbanged, taking cock after cock after cock.  I most definitely needed to set up a gangbang for him.  And I'll make sure to have a minimum of ten guys lined-up to use my son.

Hearing him tell me his nasty exploits had me on the verge of cumming again, but I had one more question before I came:  "So," I asked, looking deep into his eyes. "How many men do you think have fucked you?  How many men have pumped their cum into my son's slutty fuckhole?" 

"Maybe about 150?"

'Oh fuck,' I thought - 150 different men.  And he wasn't even 20. 

"Stroke your cock slut."  I ordered.  "I wanna see you cum, you nasty fucking whore!  Taking 150 different cocks? You really are a worthless little cumdump.  Well, Daddy's taking over now, cunt!  I'm going to make sure you take EVERY available cock we can find.  I'll find disgusting old, fat men and make you grovel for their cum.  I'll take you to truck stops and let nasty, dirty truckers fuck your hot, slutty, jock cumhole!  You'll get so used, I'll be able to ram my fist in you with no problem!"

As I told Matty about his future, he just groaned and opened his mouth, shooting several big shots of cum, landing in his mouth, hair, and all over his face and chest.  I shot my own load into him as his ass muscles milked my cock with every squirt he made.  fter we both got our breath back, I pulled out and Matty cleaned me off, he started to wipe his own cum up.

"No," I said, "leave it."

Giving me a smile, Matty reached into his backpack and pulled out a good sized buttplug.  Without a word, he lay back, spread his whore legs apart and handed me the plug, gesturing to his leaking hole.  I rammed it in hard.  Matty threw his head back and hissed as it popped past his anal ring.  I lay down, pulled him into me, kissing deeply and passionately as ground the plug into his cunt.  We made out for a bit before we called it a night.

Cool story ☺️

On 5/4/2019 at 10:05 PM, pervinmt said:

Part 2

I left my cock in Matty until it went soft, as my brain processed what had just transpired.  My son, my pride and joy, was truly a cum hungry slut.  And I loved it.  I finally pulled out, and Matty immediately rolled over and started cleaning off my slimy dick without being told to.

As he sucked the cum and ass juice off my cock, paying extra attention to the foreskin, he looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said, "a cumdump always cleans up after." 

"Someone's taught you well, boy" I replied. 

"Yes, Sir," he answered as he licked my balls clean.  Grabbing a handful of his curly hair, I forced him back on to my cock, holding his face tight against my pubes, watching my precious boy as his tongue and mouth did their work on my crotch.  I started getting hard again.  I pushed him off me, onto his back, and he responded by grabbing his ankles, spreading his legs apart, displaying his hungry, pink hole, glistening in the soft light.  I looked down at him, noticing that his crotch was shaved, with just a hint of pubes left. 

"Do you shave your ass too, boy?" 

"Yes Sir.  Most men prefer it that way," he replied, flashing his big, white smile.  I marveled at his beauty.  An hour ago, he was just my straight, hot jock son.  Now here he was a submissive, cock hungry slut, spreading his legs open for more of his Dad's cock in him.  I didn't make him wait as I lined up my cock head to his waiting hole. 

"Look at me boy," I demanded.  "Look me in the eyes and tell me what you want son."

Without hesitation or shame he answered "I want your cock in my ass, Dad.  I want you to fuck me, use me, cum in me.  I'm just a cumdump.  I need your cum filling me.  I need other men to use me as a cumdump.  I am a slut, Dad.  Use me however you want.  Tie me up, abuse me, let other men abuse me, whatever you want.  The rougher the better.  I'll be your little fuck slave, Daddy."

With that I slammed my cock balls-deep into my son.  His eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned "Oh, fuck yeah.  Fuck me, Dad, fuck me."

And fuck him I did.  I grabbed his furry thighs and pounded him as hard as I could, knowing this fuck would last a while.  Matty just moaned and grunted.  I filled my mouth with saliva and grabbed his bottom teeth, opening his mouth wide.  I let a long string of spit fall into his mouth, filling it up. As I pushed his mouth closed and he swallowed, I finished by spitting twice on his face, right on his nose so it ran down his cheeks.  He just smiled, loving it. I slowed down my fucking, cause I wanted to find out more about his sexual history.  

"How long have you been getting fucked, bitch?  Tell me about it." 

"Since I was 18, Sir," he answered as I grabbed his balls, pulling them.  "I went on hookup sites.  It's really easy to find guys wanting to use a high school boy." 

"Older guys?  What was the first man that fucked you like?" I asked. 

"Yeah, lots of older guys.  The guy who took my cherry was probably 40.  I told you I was spending the night at Jimmy's, but I went to this guy's house.  He fucked me three times that night. He was the first to teach me what a cumdump I was."

My cock throbbed as he talked. 

"The next hookup was a couple in their 50's.  They were the first to tie me up, put me in a sling and fuck me all night.  They introduced me to poppers.  After that, I became a certified cockhound.  I'd look for cock anywhere. Sometimes at a park, or a bookstore.  I like the sleaziness of the hook-ups."

I pounded my boy harder as I pictured him whoring himself out to total strangers.  "What's the oldest guy to fuck you?" I asked.

"He was in his 80's.  He came over to our house and fucked me while you and Mom were asleep upstairs."

I gave my son a hard slap on the face when he said that. 

"Thank you, Sir," he replied, adding "I've had lots of guys over that you didn't know about.  They'd get really turned on fucking a high school guy in his own bed." 

I continued pounding Matty harder as I realized just how slutty he was, so I asked "Have you been gangbanged slut? How many men?"

"Yes Sir, a few times.  The most was one session with six Army guys.  They blindfolded me and used me all night. They even double fucked me.  I probably took ten or eleven loads that night."

My head spun at the thought of my son being gangbanged, taking cock after cock after cock.  I most definitely needed to set up a gangbang for him.  And I'll make sure to have a minimum of ten guys lined-up to use my son.

Hearing him tell me his nasty exploits had me on the verge of cumming again, but I had one more question before I came:  "So," I asked, looking deep into his eyes. "How many men do you think have fucked you?  How many men have pumped their cum into my son's slutty fuckhole?" 

"Maybe about 150?"

'Oh fuck,' I thought - 150 different men.  And he wasn't even 20. 

"Stroke your cock slut."  I ordered.  "I wanna see you cum, you nasty fucking whore!  Taking 150 different cocks? You really are a worthless little cumdump.  Well, Daddy's taking over now, cunt!  I'm going to make sure you take EVERY available cock we can find.  I'll find disgusting old, fat men and make you grovel for their cum.  I'll take you to truck stops and let nasty, dirty truckers fuck your hot, slutty, jock cumhole!  You'll get so used, I'll be able to ram my fist in you with no problem!"

As I told Matty about his future, he just groaned and opened his mouth, shooting several big shots of cum, landing in his mouth, hair, and all over his face and chest.  I shot my own load into him as his ass muscles milked my cock with every squirt he made.  fter we both got our breath back, I pulled out and Matty cleaned me off, he started to wipe his own cum up.

"No," I said, "leave it."

Giving me a smile, Matty reached into his backpack and pulled out a good sized buttplug.  Without a word, he lay back, spread his whore legs apart and handed me the plug, gesturing to his leaking hole.  I rammed it in hard.  Matty threw his head back and hissed as it popped past his anal ring.  I lay down, pulled him into me, kissing deeply and passionately as ground the plug into his cunt.  We made out for a bit before we called it a night.

Cool first part I loved it 😊 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 12:59 PM, pervinmt said:

Part 1

It was the middle of the night and I awoke to the sounds of my son Matthew fumbling in the dark trying to find his flip-flops in our dark rv.

"Sorry, Dad.  I gotta go take a shit," he remarked as he slid his feet into his sandals, heading out the door. 

This was not unusual, as the campground where we were staying didn't have hookups, so we used the camp toilets which were really just outhouses.  It was also not unusual for him to run off shirtless. He hardly ever wore a shirt unless absolutely necessary, but I certainly understood his aversion to shirts:  at just one month shy of 20, he was in his prime.  He had just finished his freshman year at university where he was on the football team.  Not that he had actually played any games yet, but he still had to train hard, and keep fit.  And boy did he.  At 6'2", he was a tight 190 lbs of head-turning perfection.  All the ladies drooled over his curly brown hair, which he kept a respectable shaggy length.  His profile showed a strong nose, a stronger jawline, and plump lips that were absolutely enticing.  In addition his broad he sported tan, wide shoulders, chiseled, smooth pecs, a narrow waist, perfectly formed, round ass, oh, and his strong legs were lightly covered in dark hair.  The only other hair on his body was a light treasure trail, and his dark, bushy pits.  His facial hair hadn't really started coming in very heavy, and he still had rosy cheeks which suggested a boyish glow to his face.

Then his eyes.  Oh my gosh, his big blue eyes framed in thick dark lashes.  His mother's eyes.  That's what drew me to her first, so many years ago.  But how times change.  She's still a wonderful person, we just are more like friends now.  Still married, just cause it's easier financially, but that's it.  The sex ended years ago, and we've had separate bedrooms for quite a while.  She says I snore too loud.  Of course it doesn't help that she put on a hundred pounds since our wedding.  But I do have my sexual releases.  Unkown to my wife, I've always been bisexual, and have had a long time fling with my best friend Brian down the street.  We keep each other satisfied.

Me?  Well, I'm not too bad for 43.  I'm six feet, and weigh in at 195 pounds.  I work out, usually with Matthew, but still am treading the dad bod territory a bit.  My salt and pepper hair and distinguished beard certainly help me.  I was in the army for 20 years stationed right here, so I receive a pension, and in addition I sell cars.  So all in all, things are pretty good.

Matthew still lives at home, which I like, if only as it saves money.  Matthew was never much of a party kid, instead he was a genuinely pleasant kid, which meant we gave him all the freedom he wants.  Living in our basement bedroom, Matthew uses a private entrance to the basement, and we don't frown on his friends staying over. 

My wife never joins us on our camping trips, she hates it, so it's always been something special my son and I do.  I have always treasured our trips, especially now he's almost a grown man.

"Dammit," I mumbled to myself.  "The fucking power of suggestion.  Now I gotta shit!"

I grumbled as I put my own flip-flops on and headed into the night, but not before I pulling on a shirt.  Walking down the gravel path toward the shitters, I enjoyed the pure peace of a mountain night, however as the outhouses came into sight, I could hear whispering.  Specifically, I heard two male voices.  Now, at first glance that wouldn't be unusual, although the hour was very late, but when I realized the conversation was occurring within the outhouses, and further realized I wasn't really hearing a dialogue, but rather I was hearing grunting, and panting.  You know:  sex sounds. When I reached the toilets, I definitely heard a man ask "Yeah, you like that you little slut?  You like taking that cock like a bitch?"

And I heard another man say, "Yeah, fuck me.  I AM a nasty slut!  I want your cum in my ass!"

IT WAS MATTHEW!!  Oh my fucking God!  My son was getting dicked in a dirty, smelly outhouse!  I froze, not knowing what to do.  Should I bang on the door?  Should I slip away?  My heart pounded as I tried to quickly digest what was happening.  My little boy, my Matthew, was getting fucked by a total stranger.  And he was liking it.  No, he was LOVING it!!  He was begging for it.  The man fucking him was calling him nasty, degrading things, and my son was pleading for more!  I couldn't move, I was transfixed.  It was like a car wreck, I couldn't turn away.  Then I realized, I didn't WANT to turn away.  My cock was rock hard in my shorts.  What the fuck?  Listening to my son get used turned me on?  I had never thought of my son like that!  Sure, I could recognize his physical beauty, but I never thought of him sexually.  Now that's ALL I could think about.  Imagining what he looked like right now, taking a cock up his ass made my own cock ache.  Listening to their filthy talk and animal noises made me want to join them.  I wanted to be the one fucking Matthew right now!  I could hear the man say, "I'm gonna cum slut.  Gonna fill you up with a huge load!"

Then Matthew begging for it.  "Oh fuck yeah! Breed me!  I'm a fucking cumdump.  That's what I'm for!"

That's when I high-tailed it back to our rv, shit or no shit.  But before I was out of hearing range I heard the top grunt as he shot his load into my son's hole, to which Matthew moaned in appreciation as his guts were filled with sperm.

Now out of breath and my heart racing, I jumped into our rv, kicked-off my sandals as I decided how I would respond to what I had learned.  Should I confront him?  Should I pretend nothing had happened?  While I recognized ignoring what I learned would be the course most parents would take, a voice in my mind suggested 'This could be a golden opportunity.  You have the power over him right now'.

I had to ask myself, however, if that was what I wanted, recognizing Matthew could freak-out, permanently damaging our relationship, but I also considered Matthew had begged that strange man to use him. "Fuck it!" I thought, as I ripped off my shorts and climbed under my covers, "my son is obviously a cock hungry slut!"

Some ten minutes passed before Matthew finally returned, long enough for my breathing and heart rate to return to normal, but not long enough to lose my hardon, or my nerve.  "Everything come out okay, son?" I asked as he climbed inside.

"Huh, oh, yeah.  Just a little constipated, you know," he replied kicking off his flip-flops and crawling under his blankets on our bed.  I could smell the sex on him and my cock ached more. "Good night, Dad," he murmured as he lay facing away from me. 

I waited a few seconds, then inched closer to him. I could feel him tense up as I pulled his blanket up and pulled mine off.  The smell of fresh sperm hit me like a mac truck, making my dick pulse.  I slid my body next to his as he froze in fear, not sure what to expect.  I leaned into his ear as I  touched the wet spot where cum had leaked out and whispered, "I know."

"Dad......"he started to say.

"Shh shh shh," I silenced him, as I pulled the elastic waist band of his shorts down. "It's okay, Matty. Daddy's not mad that you're a little cockwhore."  I lightly rubbed his freshly fucked assring, feeling the slimy goo.  Matthew moaned a little bit. 

"Daddy's just disappointed he didn't get it first," slipping two fingers into my son.  He moaned a tad louder, so I let him know "But it's okay.  Daddy loves sloppy seconds."  I slid my fingers into his mouth so he could taste his ass.  Then I instructed "Now, pull down your shorts." 

Matthew complied, removing his shorts, revealing his own throbbing erection.  He may have his mother's eyes, but he has his daddy's dick.  Before now, I had never seen it erect, but it was a carbon copy of mine.  Not thick, but about eight inches long, uncircumcised, and with a wicked curve that could hit all the places inside. 

"Did you cum?" 

He shook his head yes, unable to speak. 

"And you're rock hard again?  I guess you truly are a slut."  He just shook his head again.  I pulled back my foreskin and placed the head of my cock against his wet hole.  "Good," I said as I slid my cock slowly into my son. "Daddy wants his little boy to be a good slut for him."

Matthew moaned in approval as I buried my bone all the way in his warm, wet, hungry fuck chute, pressing it hard into his prostate.  I just held it there as I whispered, "no more secrets."

"No more secrets," Matthew returned.

I began to saw my cock in and out of my boy's hungry pussy, pushing hard into his prostate as he let out little grunts and moans, obviously loving that his Dad was finally fucking his slutty hole.  He reached to jerk his erect cock, but I slapped his hands away, growling into his ear, "No, don't touch your cock, boy until I tell you to."

"I'm sorry Sir." He whispered.  His natural submissiveness only made my cock swell more in his ass.  I wrapped my arms around him, grabbing his hands and squeezed him tight against my body.  He squeezed my hands back as he squeezed his glorious asslips around my cock, eliciting a throaty growl from deep inside me.  My son definitely had a talented cunt.  I knew I wasn't going to last long with his man pussy milking my cock, as I slid in and out of his cum slick chute.  Knowing another man's cock had just been in my son, fucking him, using him, cumming in him was too much for my brain to handle.  I knew I was close.

"Tell me what you want son," I whispered in his ear, "tell your Dad what his nasty, slutty, cumdump of a son wants.  Tell me what you are, boy."

"I want your cum, Daddy," he whispered back in short gasps as I pounded his prostate hard.  "I want you to use me as a cum receptacle.  I was born to be fucked and used.  I'm a slut, Dad, I'm just a cumdump.  Shoot your load in my ass, Dad.  Do it.  I want your seed in me."

That did it.  Hearing my son begging for my load pushed me over the edge.  I buried my cock as deep as I could in my boy and let out a long, deep moan as my dick throbbed and flexed, pumping what I knew was a huge load into my slut's guts, mixing with the load the other man dumped in him not even a half hour earlier. 

"Oh Matty," I moaned as his ass muscles milked all the cum out of me. "Daddy's going to be using this hole a lot from now on." 

"Yessssss," he softly hissed in reply.

hot daddy..i want

On 12/7/2021 at 6:15 AM, ronnie4u said:

Hello - I was or still a Slut - no Dicks refused sucking !  My Dad and Mom were free sexual while growing up !  I am Uncut dick - just like my dad - he is uncut hung meat - showing and keeping my uncut clean ! While young - before driving age - My dad sent me to my Uncle / Cousin place for 2 weeks - vacation - small house sharing my cousin bed room . I did not know they were Gay ! First several nights my cousin took me to party's - drinking - smoking weed - getting to seeing dicks and tits . Soon back to the house , being  stupid drunk and high , he gave me a pill - for hang overs . Slept like a baby -body felt sore - the hot tube was there .  Soon , drinking orange juice  / spiked - smoking weed - soon became being naked - then they ( Uncle / Cousin ) putting sun lotion on me - rubbing my hole .  Then , having j.o. sessions - tasting cum . Soon the transformation of admiring seeing naked guys - sucking cocks - getting high - my hole being used ! Cum Baby !  Cum Baby !  becoming addicted . My Uncle came out to the Hot tube naked - he was Huge - Hairy bear - 6'7" - 300 lbs -his dick hung at least 12 inches - soon he sat on the hot tube side - his cock hung ! He was carrying a pitch of drinking juices - big fat weed / joint - told me to come to him . Smoking weed - shot guns - drinking - telling me sucking him - my cousin slept his cock up inside me - I felt HOT ad Good - they were talking to me constantly .  Then I realized I was a Slut !

I got home - mom went to the grocery store - Dad asking me questions of my 2 weeks vacation - getting closer to me ! Then he asked if his cock was bigger than my Uncle cock - pulling it out !  I could not refuse - I need his cock in my mouth for his cum load 

Bonding Father to Son - having GOOD times !

Wish i can find such dads here

On 12/8/2021 at 6:27 PM, tankonpoint said:

This is one of the best stories on this site.  And one of the biggest derailments of a story I've come across.  What is left could be enough to call it complete should you venture to read it.  My first time reading of this was as thrilling as the third time.  It's that good.

Thank you, @pervinmt

My 2 cents...  and 2 💦💦

LOve it...wish  can meet such caring dads

On 5/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, bjbottom said:

Every father needs a slut son like Matty!   And every son needs a father who will breed and whore him out helping him become the best slut he can be.   

yeah..true...i wanna be the son...hard to find that dad