Nonspecific Urethritis is what the university clinic called it. I got it from a female who got it from her husband. The clinic said it was definitely not gono or chlam, but they were notoriously incompetent, so it could easily have been one of them. Gave me 7 500mg pills of an antibiotic I can't remember and told me to take them one right after the other, each with a full glass of water, then a week of doxycycline. The burning pee went away within 24 hours of starting antibiotics.

Next I got chlamydia in my cock from a tgirl working girl tweaker who loved raw cock up her ass while spun. No burning, but lots of nasty looking discharge. Two monster antibiotic pills and I was clear.

Last std I got was HIV. I was pretty certain I got it from another tgirl working girl who would fuck me brutally hard. But a year after I thought I converted I was in the hospital with cd4's less than 60, VL almost 1.5 million and full on wasting. My doctor said it's very unusual for it to progress that fast, so I was probably poz longer. Like others, I may have had a few/several false negative OraQuicks. Been on meds for over a year now and my VL is about 50. Available for bloodslams. 😉

Edited by sjthick8inches
Add detail
11 hours ago, sjthick8inches said:

Nonspecific Urethritis is what the university clinic called it. I got it from a female who got it from her husband. The clinic said it was definitely not gono or chlam, but they were notoriously incompetent, so it could easily have been one of them. Gave me 7 500mg pills of an antibiotic I can't remember and told me to take them one right after the other, each with a full glass of water, then a week of doxycycline. The burning pee went away within 24 hours of starting antibiotics.

Next I got chlamydia in my cock from a tgirl working girl tweaker who loved raw cock up her ass while spun. No burning, but lots of nasty looking discharge. Two monster antibiotic pills and I was clear.

Last std I got was HIV. I was pretty certain I got it from another tgirl working girl who would fuck me brutally hard. But a year after I thought I converted I was in the hospital with cd4's less than 60, VL almost 1.5 million and full on wasting. My doctor said it's very unusual for it to progress that fast, so I was probably poz longer. Like others, I may have had a few/several false negative OraQuicks. Been on meds for over a year now and my VL is about 50. Available for bloodslams. 😉

think you'll have a queue for that!

Just a nasty bareback whore who luvs gay sex...can never get enough cock and sperm: first STD was Gono, followed by Syph, then Giardia (yup, luv eating those freshly bred asses in the CumUnion dark room...lick, suck, slurp)...and then Gono again...STIs are an occupational hazzard of barebacking...ouch...those antibiotic shots hurt like fuck!!!!!! Can't wait til the bath houses and sex clubs open again.

Have had Gono twice but that's it. The first time i had no symptoms so it was a bit of a shock. Second time was a couple years ago. Knew it was coming as a fuck buddy had tested positive for it and I got symptoms a few days later. 

I'm surprised that's all I've gotten after over a decade doing bareback.