father/son incest?

On 11/29/2019 at 1:25 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

I recently found a relative on grindr and have been trying to work up the courage to hit him up. I keep going back and forth on it, telling myself all the reasons why I should do it and then talking myself out of it with all the things that can go wrong. Yesterday I saw him at Thanksgiving dinner and decided I wanted to get him alone so I could make my move. My grandma sent me to 7-11 for ice and I invited him to tag along. 

On the way there I kept feeling like I was going to say something but then I kept backing off. So while I was in 7-11 and he was in the car I logged into grindr and saw his profile. It was the perfect moment. I got the ice and got back in the car. Then I got nervous so I just drove back to my grandma's house and didn't mention it. 😒

Oh well, there's always next time. 

He is on grindr what else do u need? He is there for what u r there for. Worse case scenario he says no, which am sure he won’t. Go for it and let us know 

• Upvote 1

Dad Son stuff can be extremely hot. I am glad I was brave enough to peek on dad, let him see me when I was younger.  As I have learned, if given the right time and place, any thing can happen! And it did.. Had a much better relationship with him after the sexual bonding. I have meet a number of dads over the years who either played with their sons or lusted after them ( nude beaches were great for that) - Always enjoy seeing a dad and son hanging out nude together at the spa. Even if it's not sexual, it is a unique bond that all boys should have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, ALPHAboy said:

Never been involved with it. I love the idea, especially with a dad that's considered very handsome like I have, being muscled and the perfect example of a guy everybody wants. But I think it's best to grow up with this kind of bond and interaction with your dad/son from an age as early as possible to have a natural development of such a bond. Thinking about this doing this with my dad, I wouldn't do it. Thats because this is the way I grew up and this kind of connection never grew, so that now it feels like something strange to do with him. That being said, I think it is and/or should be considered a normal thing. Men are men, boys are boys, no matter the family connection, and with mutual consent everything should be considered normal and natural. 

Fathers should teach their sons the fucking and breeding techniques and rituals of our tribe. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 3:25 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

I recently found a relative on grindr and have been trying to work up the courage to hit him up. I keep going back and forth on it, telling myself all the reasons why I should do it and then talking myself out of it with all the things that can go wrong. Yesterday I saw him at Thanksgiving dinner and decided I wanted to get him alone so I could make my move. My grandma sent me to 7-11 for ice and I invited him to tag along. 

On the way there I kept feeling like I was going to say something but then I kept backing off. So while I was in 7-11 and he was in the car I logged into grindr and saw his profile. It was the perfect moment. I got the ice and got back in the car. Then I got nervous so I just drove back to my grandma's house and didn't mention it. 😒

Oh well, there's always next time. 

I agree with CA-Master, just do it. Worst thing he can say is no but even then maybe ya'll can bond over this new part of yourselves that you have in common. Best case, you get some hot, kinky, [banned word] sex out of it. 😜

Just do and know that, regardless, we'll always be here for you. 😉

No, it's not for me. If other guys are into it that's cool. If you're talking about role play, I could get into it. If you're talking about other guys with their sons, I could get into that, but I have never wanted to do anything with anyone in my family.

• 2 weeks later...

gay incest is one of my absolute favorites. my dad was very free about the house. nudity is very accepted and i also watched him jerk off once (he didn't know). to echo others though - i would love to join a dad son now and watch videos. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If the Dad is hot, love the idea. Not with my own dad, never into him.

Learned sex by staring w my older brother. was hot for his cock and lean body. hot times. taught me that taboos either stand in the way of having really good sex, or adds to the flavour. 

And father/son or brother/brother duo's want me to join in, hit me up.

Qurious if any sons fucked their dad, as mostly bottoms replied here who's daddy took their cherry. A father should teach his son to fuck and breed too, doesn't he? 😜 

I think all guys are interested in their dads/brothers cocks. It seems very natural to want to see them. And see or feel all the amazing things a cock can do.  I vividly remember how my dads hairy cock fascinated me as a young guy

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is rhetorical right?!  It’s a given.  My late husband and I were working on selecting a bitch to carry our son.  We would then bring him up the proper way.   Neve to be ashamed of his wants and needs, that his Fathers would make him a good man, a strong man.

On 4/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, AndyOboy said:

I think all guys are interested in their dads/brothers cocks. It seems very natural to want to see them. And see or feel all the amazing things a cock can do.  I vividly remember how my dads hairy cock fascinated me as a young guy

i agree. was always very curious and fascinated once i saw dads cock way back when. still think about it all the time.

It’s not something I’ve ever done.  I’m not sexually attracted to my father, but FUCK the idea of Dads and sons, brothers, cousins, uncles, fuckkng around with one another is such a huge turn on for me!  I have two fuckbuddies who still play with their Dads, I’d love to have a play session with them someday.

@TexRanchKing has an incredibly hot Dad / son story here called Positive Ties.  His prequel to it, Camping With My POZ Neighbour, made me shoot several loads reading it.  Can anyone else recommend some good family stories and vids?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, PartyFFPig said:

I have two fuckbuddies who still play with their Dads, I’d love to have a play session with them someday.

Such a hot idea. Can imagine group fucking around and calling eachother "dad" and "son". Hot!