How to tell if someone breeds you?

Str8C

I had an bb experience lately and  I think he may have cum in me.  I’m a married str8/bi guy with limited experience so I don’t know how to tell.

I let this other married guy top me occasionally and the last time I took him bare. At one point I was on my back with him on top and I felt a wet sensation just inside my hole for a few seconds.  He continued to fuck me though and a few minutes later when he pulled out to cum I didn’t see any semen come out of his cock.  Later I tried to push anything out and I didn’t see any cum in the toilet but it kind of smelled like cum.  I’m thinking maybe he might have shot his load in me and faked pulling out.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

It does sound like you took your first load. I know that once I am inside, it’s going to very hard for me not to cum. Since I would much rather have someone cum in me rather than me cum in them, I rarely fuck anyone. Once you start taking loads, it is going to be hard to resist taking more. 

Sounds like you did take a load. That is very similar to what the guy I let do me bare did. He paused while deep in me for a few and then continued and a few minutes later he pulled out wiped his cock off. Told me he didn't cum but later after I got home I had what I believe was cum fall in the toilet.

• Like 1

If it’s deep it won’t cum out right away or maybe he had cum recently and had a small load.  I find that once a straight guy is bare inside you, he’s cumming inside you! They say all sorts of things to you, but more than likely he inseminated you. 

I would say he cum inside of you, I like to have safe sex and usually get fucked by married men and I have only had a couple of times with condoms but the rest of the time all my life its been bare sex and often I hear the man either groan with the release of his cum or he stops as he releases and then fucks a bit more to clean his cock inside of me. I dont feel it coming inside, I only know if I hear him or feel he is realing as he may stop for a minute. Usually Im sure after I get dressed and on my way home I feel my hole all wet, and when I get home I have had a couple of times cum dripping off my ass and normally I also do a dush when I get home as I take a shower and cum comes out so I know he released himself inside of me. But I would not have it any other way so hot to have a top relese himself inside of me. That is why Im a bottom to pleasure him and know I made him horny and he released himself in me.

Guest descartes70817

Lucky you, but you took a deep load by the sound of it. I know that once I start fucking a bottom bareback it's very rare for me to even try and pull out, and even then I try to make sure the first squirt goes inside.

Edited by descartes70817

I love it when a guy comes in me. It doesn’t drip out immediately unless he has a huge load When I have someone fuck me i also ask them not to pull out immediately because I can still feel their cock pulsate. Then what usually   happens to me is I will feel the urge to pass gas and once I do a mixture of cum and lube will shoot out 

so hot 

8 hours ago, Str8C said:

... I felt a wet sensation just inside my hole for a few seconds. 

I find the wet sensation to be a common indication for me that my hole has been bred. It becomes harder to tell once your hole is wet and a second guy fucks you.

Well, there is no way to know 100%, but by your description, sure sounds like he bred you. What i find particularly hot is that he tried to make it seem like he watied till he pulls out to cum.  When i get bred, i love having a mans semen in me, but i equally (maybe more?) love His orgasm in me, the pleasure of Him cumming. i also have wiring for being dommed and getting bred in that way hits a lot of my notes. The idea that a guy can't help himself when He cums in me is awesome. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

Lucky you, but you took a deep load by the sound of it. I know that once I start fucking a bottom bareback it's very rare for me to even try and pull out, and even then I try to make sure the first squirt goes inside.

Me too!  And DEEP inside. As deep as possible. No Pulling out.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

So what your saying is you deceptively seed a guy and try to show that that you pulled out and came on his ass.  👺   

....  😜🤩

Guest joejack4u

If you get fucked bb and whoever is topping stops even for a moment to catch their breath odds are they are squirting inside you a bit. But if it's a deep thrust then yes breeding is occurring almost 90% of the time. If he grabs onto you at any point and the grip tightens then he is most likely cuming even if you do not feel it. Have only been luck to find someone who cums a lot a few times. The whole "you will feel it flowing" is not always true. 

Well then, I guess it does seem he seeded me.  At this point I wish I would have known so I could try to enjoy the experience.  He fucked me in the morning and then I fucked my wife that night.  The thought of me inseminating my wife while his sperm were still in my ass is a huge turn on...

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

He totally seeded you. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Usually I’m cool with bareback but sometimes if a guy is sketchy or I don’t trust him I’ll ask him to pull out to cum. I had this one whit trash guy I just didn’t trust and asked him to do it and he usually did. Then one time I felt what I was pretty sure a load go off inside me. He pulled out and essentially faked an orgasm but I didn’t feel any cum on my ass and saw little on the sheets. I didn’t call him out on it and he did the same things a couple times after that. Finally I called him on it and he admitted it. I was fucking pissed. I told him going forward I wanted him to pull out and I’d suck him off. He agreed but I could tell he wanted to cum inside me instead. He did that a few times and then he fucked up. He held me down and pretty much raped me, cumming inside me not once but twice. He told me that I was a slut, a whore, a piece of trash, and only good for being used like that. When he was done that was the last of it for me. I him never to call or text me again and blocked him. He threatened to tell my parents and I threatened to call the cops and get a rape kit done. He would leave me alone and threatened me several times after that and I did finally get the cops involved. Your guy may not be an asshole like that but clearly he has issues with consent and that my friend is a problem that could get worse!