The Poz Brotherhood

"Alright pledges get your asses up I want all of you to be in the house living room in 5 minutes for your start of pledge week." I jumped out of bed and grabbed my shirt and ran to the living room where the whole frat house was waiting in anticipation for us to arrive. We all stood where we were told to with our eyes to the floor waiting for our next orders. 

A little about myself,  my name is Klaus I'm 19 and just like the name entails I am of Viking descent. I'm 6ft tall and have green eyes that stand out with my blond hair. I wasn't a jock but I did keep myself fit from running twice daily and the extra cardio gave me a firm set of abs and defined chest. My father also being of Viking decent was proud when I spoke with him when my body was changing and saw that I had a 12-inch thick cock like he and the rest of the males in my family had with a set of low hangers.

We were all told to turn around and look up from the floor. When we did as we were told we were met with a large box that wasn't there before. Our pledge master emerged from the opening of the box to give the next set of instructions. "Alright pledges get ready for the beginning for you all, you are all to enter this box without your clothes on and make your way to one of the many holes in the box, once you're at a hole a cock of one of the current brothers will slide in and it is going to be your task to suck and put it up your ass when you feel it is wet enough for you. "You will then proceed to let the brother at the hole fuck you to completion in your ass, now the challenging part afterward is that once every brother is finished at the hole all of you will leave the box and will have to remember the taste and feel of that brother's cock because all of them will fuck you and you need to approach who you believe was the one who was first to fuck you.

"There are cameras hidden that will show the brothers who are at the hole they approach so they will see which pledge is there." "When we are done and the brothers are matched with their pledges it will be your duty to take care of their sexual needs above anyone else's, now if they want to loan you to another brother then you will take care of them as well, this is to build familiarity and trust with the house to show you have what it takes to be a brother." "Keep in mind that today you will all leave the box pozzed up and if you complete your pledging you will be welcomed to your pozzed family and if you don't then you just live your life pozzed."

I was shocked with this both with surprise and with horniness because I have known I was always gay with everything I did with my dad and brothers. I was also a hungry bottom pig and was always wanting a bigger cock up my ass. I could fit a baseball bat up my hole and thankfully it closed up tight after each time so I could enjoy the feeling of being stretched open again after each time. I was so ready to be pozzed and knowing that all of the brothers were poz made it even better for me. 

"Alright pledges strip and get your asses in the box." I got naked as quickly as I could without looking too eager since I wasn't out and entered the blackness of the box. I walked around in I stumbled around letting my eyes adjust to the darkness until I saw a hole and went up to it in anticipation of what would await me. It didn't take long until I saw a long thick cock slide through my hole. I had to have been 13 inches long and as thick as a beer can with a thick cut mushroom head.

I was both excited and scared because it would have been the biggest thing I have had up my ass before so I would make sure to get it as wet as I could before it was to go inside my ass. I got started on sucking this baseball bat sized manhood and did my best to get it as far down my throat as I could to make this brother pleased with my work. While sucking I took some of my spit and started to finger my ass to try and open it and slick it up because I wanted to enjoy every inch of this meat up my hole as I could and be as painless as possible. After sucking and slobbering as much as I could the cock was removed and a small bottle of poppers was sent through the hole and I was thankful for them to make it more fun for me and easier for him to penetrate me fully.

I took two hits of the bottle for each nostril and then started to push my ass against the hole and could feel the head of this monster cock push for entrance into my hole. I took two more hits off the bottle and could feel my body loosen up enough to feel nothing but a pleasure and the whole of this cock slide up my body with nothing but pleasure. I was in such a pleasure high with the fullness I was feeling. The brother that was fucking me took his time at first with him pumping slowly and gaining more and more speed. I had to brace myself against the box to steady myself against the onslaught on my hole and I was enjoying every moment of it. I could hear the moaning of the brother outside of the box and a mixture of moans from all of the other pledges inside the box as well.

I could start to feel the body of his cock and the head start to swell and could feel the pulsing of a heavy stream of poz cum being shot into my hole. I couldn't help myself with the pressure on my prostate and the stream of cum I shot my hopefully last neg load in the box. The brother was panting and stayed in my ass until his cock deflated and he slid it out of my cum loaded hole. He put his hand through the hole and shoved his fingers up my hole without warning causing me to yelp in surprise and when he removed it told me to turn around and clean off his fingers. Once they were clean the voice said to continue tasting the cum in my hole and remember the taste and wait for the all call for all of them to come out and start the next part of this.

I sat there in the dark digging into my hole and to scoop out the load and tasting it making sure I knew what this poz load tasted like so I could pick it out among the others. After a while, we were all called to come out of the box and to ready ourselves for the next phase of our brotherhood challenge. Once I left the box my eyes had to take a moment to adjust and when they did I could see all of the current brothers all in a circle naked with their matching red biohazard tattoos on their chests  and looking ready for each of them to take a turn with each of us and made my mouth start to water and my ass start to itch in anticipation. "Alright, pledges line up and get ready for the next part of the brotherhood."

• Like 24
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...