A Straight Gym Addict Meets His Match

I was 25 years old, straight as an arrow, a gym addict, had sex with a new woman at least once a week, and considered my self quite a ladies man. I had been quarterback of my high school football team, and played football in college. I'd just taken a new job as a salesman at a local car dealer and I had sold 5 cars the first day. Here I was on my back in a leather sling like device with my legs and arms tied to chains hanging from the rafters and what looked like 30 naked guys stroking hard on's standing around me. And I liked it. How did this happen? I had never seen a hard dick on another man in my life.

Like I said, I'd just taken a new job as a salesman at a car dealer in another city . I had sold 5 cars the first day. I wanted to take the other salesmen out to celebrate, but all the guys were busy and

couldn't go. So I drove downtown and stopped at the first bar I came to. When I got inside, I thought it was funny that there were no women in the bar. some of the guys were dressed in leather, but I'd

seen that before and it didn't seem unusual. I was very horny and I was hoping to hook up.

I thought "I'll just have one drink and then look for another bar. I went to the bar and ordered a whiskey on the rocks. The bartender was a young guy who looked like he might be a weight lifter, so I struck up a conversation about working out. At some point I ask him where I could find a gym because I had just moved into town.

"Actually, there's one in this building, in the back, he said, and I get off in twenty minutes, and I'm heading there. I'll be happy to take you back and introduce you to the owner, and maybe he'll give you

a break on a membership. And by the way, my name is Nick." "OK", I responded and he said "Would you like another whiskey on me?". I said "One more, thanks, I'm Neil". Nick poured the whiskey, turning away from me to talk to another staff member (a really big, well built guy in his mid twenties) and I heard him say "This guy wants to look at the gym, and I'm taking him back." I finished my whiskey, and shortly Nick told me he was ready to go. By this time I was feeling a little dizzy but I thought, "It's just the whiskey" and walked out with Nick.

We walked through a long hall to the back door of the gym. By the time we got there I was feeling very weak kneed and wobbly, as if I had had too much to drink. I had never ha two shots of whiskey hit me so hard. Nick took out a set of keys and opened the door. The staff member he had been talking to in the bar was standing there and he grabbed me by the arm and twisted it behind my back. I was feeling too weak to offer much resistance as he dragged me into the room. It was dark inside, and i could see nothing. I was guided into another, bigger room and several guys grabbed me, undid my coat, shirt buttons and belt and took off all my clothes. I was aware of what was going on, but could do nothing about it.

At this point I was pushed onto the swinging sling on my back with my arms and legs spread and tied to the four chains that supported it. Lines formed at my head and my ass, and the action began. One man standing on my left side grabbed my balls and pulled hard on them while another big guy forced my jaws apart, placed his dick on my lips and said "I'm going to fuck your mouth and your going to suck my dick. If you bite me you will lose all of you teeth and your balls, so do as you are told." With that he proceeded to push his cock in my mouth. It seemed like it was as big as my arm. I laid there open mouthed as he started to fuck my face.

Meanwhile, the other guy still had a firm grip on my balls. Another guy began to rub his cock up and down my ass. I could feel a wetness from his precum as he worked it up and down. Suddenly, he thrust forward and pain shot through my rectum as he penetrated my virgin ass. I screamed as he quickly forced his way in until I could feel him against my butt. He remained still for a moment, then began thrusting in and out. I had never felt such pain in my life. It felt like his cock was nine inches long and 3 inches wide.

He thrust his cock in my ass slowly at first then began to thrust faster and faster. This went on for what seemed like twenty minutes. By this time the pain had subsided somewhat and his cock began to pulse as he came in my ass. I felt each shot of cum and he had a big load. After a minute he withdrew and could feel cum running out and down my asshole.

In the meantime the guy with his cock in my mouth face fucked me slowly. Finally he said" Suck it or you lose you balls" and the guy with his fist around my balls gave them a jerk, so I started sucking

on his dick. At the same time, another cock was thrust into my ass. It seemed even bigger than the first, but slipped in quickly because of my cum slicked hole. He began thrusting and the pain began to

subside.

Suddenly I could feel the cock in my mouth beginning to pulse and I tasted cum for the first time. Salty, slick, slimy, tasty. He thrust harder and shot about six loads, and then he just stopped moving with it all the way in. I was choking but slowly, the cock began to shrink and I got my breath back. He pulled out and another cock quickly took his place. By this time I had become used to the feeling of a cock in my mouth and knowing that I was acting in self defence, I began to suck hard. The cock began to pulse and I got another mouthful with cum running down my face. At about the same time, the guy fucking my ass began to cum and I could feel his cum shooting against my inside.

Suddenly, I noticed that the pain was gone and I was getting hard. The guy who had been gripping my balls was now stroking my cock and feeling my balls. Then I noticed that some guys on the sidelines were jacking themselves and two guys began shooting their cum all over my chest and stomach. Another shot all over my face. When I posted this, it didn't send all of it, Im trying again.

After being fucked by 5 or 6 guys in both the ass and mouth, I lost count . I have no idea how many guys fucked me that night. The highlight of the evening was when a guy got up on top of me and set

down on my stiff cock and began to move up and down on it. His ass felt slick as if he had been fucked or used a lot of lube, and it was the hottest sensation I had ever known. After about two minutes I

could feel that feeling beginning, and I came in his ass. What a load!

The session lasted for several hours. When everyone had had a turn, the action started again with the first guy. This time it took him about 30 minutes to cum, and the load was much smaller. And so the

action continued on an on. After several hours, some guy said " He's had enough, I think we converted him", and they undid my feet and arms and let me up. By the time it was over, I had learned to suck cock, and to ass fuck with the best of them. Thankfully, Nick the bartender walked me home.

Fortunately, the next day was Sunday, and the dealership was closed. My ass hurt, my balls and dick were numb and I slept most of the day. Nick stayed with me and in the evening we had sex twice. Nick is very versatile, if you know what I mean.We now live together. What a STUD he is! Ten inches of very hard man dick! Every day,I can't wait to feel his cum shots up my ass again!

About twice a month, we all get together for another group session. Once in a while, we get to convert a new virgin.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...