• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, Guest ScottSwallows said:

Do you:

suck cock?

or 

sick dick?

I prefer saying I suck cock.

Cock has a good strong sound to it.

Definitely suck cock. If he wants to call it a dick, that's up to him,. But I am always going to refer to it as a cock.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 12:12 PM, hntnhole said:

The word "Cock" has two non-voiced percussive consonants - with the "k" sound at both the beginning and end of the one-syllable word,  The word "Dick" has only one percussive consonant consonant, the last letter "k".  The "D" must be voiced to be heard commandingly.

In the science of acoustics, which I know a little something about, the "k" consonant is very powerful, and since there are two of them in a one-syllable word, that word is a powerful one.  "Suck my dick" is hardly passive, but "Suck my Cock" is, by virtue of the words  construction, already powerful.  When said with a guttural grunt, "Suck my COCK" becomes a very powerful phrase. 

I would suggest that it isn't the consonants that make the difference here as much as the vowels. The sound made in vocalizing the 'o' is more robust than that of the soft 'i', but more to the point, when saying the word "cock", the mouth assumes the shape appropriate for the task, and the throat becomes open and receptive. You literally say 'ah'. The shape of the mouth when saying "dick" does not imply an invitation to entry. This isn't to say that the choice is a conscious one, but the one is certainly more evocative than the other. There's also an almost visual sense conjured by the two sounds, in which the 'i' gives an impression of something thinner and less substantial, while the 'o' conjures the thought of something round, with heft. It has always struck me that a dick denotes something skinny while a cock denotes something thick. Most men, given such choice, will choose generous terms to describe the thing they either have or want.

Note that while one might equally say "I suck dick" or "I suck cock", you really don't hear guys say, "I'm a dicksucker." They say "I'm a cocksucker."

I do find @topblkmale's observation interesting, however:

On 1/5/2023 at 12:36 PM, topblkmale said:

For me its cultural as almost all black American men, especially those who grew up in urban areas say dick. The word 'cock' sounds funny to us and I would NEVER use that term with other black men.

Cocksucker is usually replaced with 'gives head' or 'sucks good dick'.

Now that I think about it, I have also generally observed that 'dick' is the word of choice among the black men I have served, but don't have enough cultural insight to speculate on why this has developed in this way. I only know that when one of these men tells me what he's about to do to me with his Dick, I hear it with an unmistakable capital 'D', regardless of its actual dimensions.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 1:30 PM, camelblue said:

I get turned on by the word "penis" It's formal and the scientific term, I guess that's what makes it so hot. Something about it feels primal and animalistic or really perverted, like just a basic thing about anatomy, yet I'm so drawn to it...drawn to penis. 

I like when a guy reminds me that I'm sucking his penis, that his hard penis is in my mouth, that I love to eat sperm from mens' penises.

Absolutely ❤️

LOVE the term penis!!!

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 12:58 PM, sterculius said:

I like being called "Cocksucker". It's not an insult, just an honest description of what I am.

it's motivating and the top saying over and over reinforces his position and pleasure

For me the word “cock” does it. It seems raw (pun not intended 😃) and appropriate when I say it or hear a man use it when referring to the Dom/Top/Daddy’s tool. I find myself using “dick” when referring to a sub/bttm/boy’s. There’s a difference.

Edited by badjujuboy