Sleeping with a dick up your ass - is it real?

backdoorjimmy

On 3/2/2020 at 7:50 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

I've always heard about lovers sleeping through the night with the top's dick in the bottom's ass but I've never actually experienced it. I wanted to try it this last weekend but the guy I was with said it wasn't a realistic thing. We talked it through and he said that people roll around in their sleep, and that alone makes it next to impossible. Also, he made a point about the bottom pushing it out during the night because, well, people fart. Plugs are designed to stay up your butt while dildos really aren't.

Has anyone on this site had any experience with this? Is it realistic?

It's a huge fantasy of mine to fall asleep with a hot, hard dick in my ass so I can wake up and just start riding it when I'm horny.

In my younger years, yes. There was one guy in particular with whom I had an affair (this was in the early 80s just as HIV was beginning, open relationships were a thing, though I don't know how his boyfriend felt about it). I'd wake up with his cock still in my ass, but it wasn't hard - he was probably in his 40s (smoking hot guy), I was 24 (ah, the beauty conferred by youth and my utter willingness to worship his body from head to toe) - and I had to ease it out of me so I could get to the bathroom! I remember feeling sore, too. I had forgotten that I was able to sleep comfortably cuddled with that man, thanks for reminding me. That brings my lifetime total of "guys I can sleep comfortably with" to two!

• Like 1