Tops cumming too quickly - success or failure?

ErosWired

I’m of two minds about this. Recently I’ve had a couple of experiences in which a Top I had reason to believe would be a long-duration fuck came within just a few minutes of entering me. On both occasions the Tops apologized and said they has expected to fuck a lot longer, and that they usually did, but my ass felt so good that they just couldn’t hold back.

On the one hand, that kind of feels like a compliment. On the other, it feels like I failed the Top by spoiling his expectation of enjoying a long fuck, and if I had been more attuned to him I might have been able to use techniques to help him hold out longer, or even suggest using a mild numbing agent, ask him about his grandmother, etc.

How do you all feel about this?

Sometimes when the hole is good, you just let it loose before you're ready. When I start getting to that point, I pull out and do other things. Something to give my dick a rest but keep the bottom engaged. Kiss him, finger him, rub him, suck his dick - something that will prolong the play time. While this is going on, my dick deflates a little and calms down. If I lose the erection, that's actually good! When I finally do cum, it will be stronger and wetter.

Other guys may have different experiences.

I try to extend it by switching the tempo, slowing down or doing a circular jiggle inside the hole for a second. Definitely helps to relieve the tickle and not to blow the load right away. But sometimes the hole is just so right and proper tight that you'd feel it coming on and not be able to wait any longer and just go for it - usually the biggest leaky loads and balls achy empty after. Or the rare greedy bottom has skills to gently milk your dick away for the prize and spoil the race. But a load is a load.

• Like 1

Ah babe, i think you are over thinking it when you think you say  it "...feels like I failed the Top by spoiling his expectation of enjoying a long fuck...."

my experience from when i was married is that orgasm control is in the mind (i trained myself never to cum before my wife).  Of course, i'm gay and a sub bottom, so that may have added to my ability to control myself lol. my point is i think these guys were very turned on mentally and emotionally, not just physically, and that triggered them.  Yep,  i'd say it's a compliment ;-).  i'd be willing to bet that if you get repeat fucks with these guys, if they normally take longer, you'll get a longer fuck eventually. 

To me, it's never a fail when a Top cums. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, skinster said:

I try to extend it by switching the tempo, slowing down or doing a circular jiggle inside the hole for a second. Definitely helps to relieve the tickle and not to blow the load right away. But sometimes the hole is just so right and proper tight that you'd feel it coming on and not be able to wait any longer and just go for it - usually the biggest leaky loads and balls achy empty after. Or the rare greedy bottom has skills to gently milk your dick away for the prize and spoil the race. But a load is a load.

The times that I do top, I'm the same.  I find changing tempo and alternating between fast and slow is good for my bottom.  Only the really aggressive bottoms will try and "milk" me (which I actually hate; after all I'M supposed to be in control then).  

Guest subsam1512

tops can cum when and how they want.  if i only have to submit my cunt for a minute that is perfectly fine.  If i have to submit for 2 hours... that is fine too.   As  a sub bottom its not my place to decide or rate the session as success or failure.... i am just grateful that a man considers me and thats a success.

Is it "success or failure?" when a guy fucking me cums too quickly?

I usually assume it's a bottom just getting off before going home. I know that one of the reasons some guys bottom is because they don't last long. I like it when a guy cums quickly.

When I've been a cumdump, I find some guys are really into a cummy hole.  I think it's super fucking hot when a guy gets off knowing there's strangers' DNA inside me and they can feel it when they fuck me.  I love it when they come fast, it means they're really into it, but of course it's up to them.  

It really depends on the situation.  In a pre-arranged one-on-one session at home, for example, it can be disappointing if a top cums in less than two minutes when you’ve been anticipating a long fuck and spent a considerable amount of time cleaning out, etc.  

But there are other times when I love a quick cummer- at an outdoor cruising ground, for example, where there’s a danger of being seen/caught.  And also when I’m in cumdump mode at a sex club and it’s more about quantity than quality: I want a succession of reasonably quick fucks, not some guy that takes forever to cum and is going to monopolise my arse for the best part of an hour.

Different horses for different courses.  But  on balance, I would have to say that I’d rather have a guy that cums too quickly than one that either doesn’t cum at all, or that takes so long about it that various parts of my body have started to fall off.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

It really depends on the situation.  In a pre-arranged one-on-one session at home, for example, it can be disappointing if a top cums in less than two minutes when you’ve been anticipating a long fuck and spent a considerable amount of time cleaning out, etc.  

But there are other times when I love a quick cummer- at an outdoor cruising ground, for example, where there’s a danger of being seen/caught.  And also when I’m in cumdump mode at a sex club and it’s more about quantity than quality: I want a succession of reasonably quick fucks, not some guy that takes forever to cum and is going to monopolise my arse for the best part of an hour.

Different horses for different courses.  But  on balance, I would have to say that I’d rather have a guy that cums too quickly than one that either doesn’t cum at all, or that takes so long about it that various parts of my body have started to fall off.

Exactly!