Fuck Buddies wanted

WildWolf

Why is it so damn hard to find guys for regular get together's.  I love eating ass big time, it's a huge turn-on for me but I know some guys are not into getting there ass's eaten and that's cool with me.  It would be great to have a guy who wants to get his cock sucked on a regular basis or one who wants to fuck my ass because his wife or girlfriend won't put out.

I love all sizes of cocks from small to x-large and all shades of the rainbow gay, bi, straight, ?, ?, ?.

I'm white male 56 years old around 198 and still loosing weight (I was 245) I'm trying to get down to 180.  I'm 6'2", sometimes I have a goatee sometimes I don't and yes it's grey.  I have a small cock of around 3 - 4 inches.  But it's me pleasing you unless you want to suck my dick, that's great.

I love going to the bookstores to suck dick, would be great to find one where I could get fucked.  I also enjoy going to Flex a lot.

Would love to have a friend who enjoys the same thing and go together.

However the problem seems to be with me.  I'm not able to drive (or not suppose to) due to seizures.   I'm in a very open 17 year relationship and it works for us. We have only one car and he use's that for work so I have no way to get around.  The next thing that I think that makes guys not want to come back is that I'm deaf.  I can only hear in my left hear with help of a hearing aid.  I let guys know that before we even meet.  But guys that I meet and we plan to meet again they talk low and on my deaf ear and I always have to ask them to repeat and I think that, that is a turn-off for a lot of guys or to me that seems to be the problem.

For those who might be interested after reading this fucking far down, I'm willing to pay for either all the gas or will pay the $10 fee to the bookstores.  Also will pay for your locker fee at flex or if you want we can share a room.   I'm really easy to get along with.  Don't be afraid to ask me anything I'm a open book.

Do you want a friend with benefits? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

over on the westside in phoenix and can travel to be a fuck buddy. 

contact me at buddysands@mail.com if u can host. 6" cock, undetectable, can be versatile in some things.

3D233CB1-E2DF-48F3-927B-9C4BF554777D.jpeg

As long as you are STD FREE and HIV NEG I will let you suck my cock and I will fuck your ass and cum in you or down your throat I'm 44 straight white guy 8 inch uncut cock let me know if you are interested DM me and anyone seeing this if you fit the bill and STD FREE and HIV NEG DM me and let's chat

• Like 1