Tops: do all asses feel different?

Pig Bottom

Without question, each ass has a different feel. I've done thousands over the years and I cannot tell you what the common denominator is and it really doesn't make any sense to question why. They just do! This is way I like play parties where you have a few choices within easy reach and can dump in the one that feels best to your cock.

I have unconventional taste in mens' asses. Instead of bubble butts or muscular cheeks, I'm turned on by tiny--almost not there--butts. The kind that looks like a lean pair of legs just goes all the way up and stops at the waist. As someone else mentioned, they're great for getting the deepest penetration. In my ideal ass I want to get every millimetre of cock through the (hopefully hairless, lipless and tight) hole. [since I seldom do anal with women, I'm more inclined to go for female butts that have a little extra padding and compliment their overall figure.]

Also I agree with those who say every butt feels unique.

All asses feel different regardless of what body they are part of. Its easy to tell a well used hole if your not careful you might fall in never to be seen again. I personally like a furry hole that is tight that I can lick fuck and fist. One that grips your cock as you pump in and out

Just like the owners of the holes who either know how to use them or dont, asses are all different. Some are very tight, uncomfortably so. Some are very loose like ur fucking a woman whos pumped out a couple of kids. Some are hairy and that adds texture to the fuck. Some are smooth and they feel like velvet. Some holes are gripping only around the sphincter so you get no sensation if your glans is farther inside. Then others will grip your whole shaft like their rectum is snug around your cock (then you dont have to long dick so far out that it slips)

In my context I have a few names of certain types.

"the wiggle butt" this is a guy who could have a great hole but hes too busy wiggling his ass around for u to establish a good stroke.

"the snapping turtle" This fellow is so damn tight that when youre on the out stroke he literally shits your cock out (not fun) or he bends your dick on the in-stroke (no fun either)

"the manpussy" These I totally enjoy. grips your cock like a flesh jack and not too tight. no need to long dick. medium thrusts will get you there.

"the loose goose" Should I add my hand so I can jerk off inside of you? cause I aint feeling nothing!

My best friend and I use these terms when we talk about my fucks.

Edited by thick
  • Haha 1

Yes each & every hole is different.My favorites are the loose geese. When ever I top someone I haven't fucked before by the third stroke I'm telling them don't tighten up for me "I like feeling my dick rattlin round in a bucket. If it's not loose & I can get the bottom to let me I really enjoy fucking through a speculum. One of My favorite fuck buddies a very talented versatile Fist fucker who can handle big paws double wide.When I fuck him my cock goes through his second ring to the neck & when I can get the rhythm right it bounces up & down like a spring board sending chills up & down my spine till my eyes cross & I splash my seed in that second chamber.WoW

• 6 years later...

All pussy and ass feel different some are wetter, deeper, some are looser more of a snug fit. Some open up quickly, others need more coaxing to open. Even from day to day the same "pussy" will feel a bit different from time.

• Like 1

FOR SURE.  Heres some of the biggest differences I have felt.

Inside smoothness. - Lets face it, many guys who get fucked a lot may have some internal warts, hemorrhoids, scar tissue, etc that may feel different.  Also is the guy dry inside, or does he have loads in him already? There are lots of variables.   

Hole location, and curvature. - Again this varies by the guy, but some guys I have fucked feel like once you get in their hole it almost makes an immediate 90 degree turn, where with other guys its straight in.  On the hole location, even if its an inch or less going towards the front or back, that makes position feel very different 

Hole Hair. - I personally prefer a smoother hole, but I can like some hair.  Where I think an ass can feel very different is if there is a lot of hair.  With some guys I personally feel like the hair can almost feel like sandpaper on the shaft. 

Sphincter strength. - Some guys are either just too loose, or just too tight.  Either that or they just don't know how to control it.  For me i like it right in the middle. Don't choke my dick with your hole and make me loose my wood, but also don't be so loose I cant feel anything. 

One final one, that is obvious, but a guys overall size also makes a huge difference.  I have an above average dick but not huge, but on average with smaller guys, like up to 5'7" I can get in their second hole which feels amazing.  Taller guys I usually cant, but I have got their with guys up to 6'    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wood said:

FOR SURE.  Heres some of the biggest differences I have felt.

Inside smoothness. - Lets face it, many guys who get fucked a lot may have some internal warts, hemorrhoids, scar tissue, etc that may feel different.  Also is the guy dry inside, or does he have loads in him already? There are lots of variables.   

Hole location, and curvature. - Again this varies by the guy, but some guys I have fucked feel like once you get in their hole it almost makes an immediate 90 degree turn, where with other guys its straight in.  On the hole location, even if its an inch or less going towards the front or back, that makes position feel very different 

Hole Hair. - I personally prefer a smoother hole, but I can like some hair.  Where I think an ass can feel very different is if there is a lot of hair.  With some guys I personally feel like the hair can almost feel like sandpaper on the shaft. 

Sphincter strength. - Some guys are either just too loose, or just too tight.  Either that or they just don't know how to control it.  For me i like it right in the middle. Don't choke my dick with your hole and make me loose my wood, but also don't be so loose I cant feel anything. 

One final one, that is obvious, but a guys overall size also makes a huge difference.  I have an above average dick but not huge, but on average with smaller guys, like up to 5'7" I can get in their second hole which feels amazing.  Taller guys I usually cant, but I have got their with guys up to 6'    

Totally Agree with you - I was already involved in male to male sex - Summer time the BEST with relatives who knows I am Gay !