preparing to bottom

curiousvers

Hey guys, real question here, no bs. I've been a top most of my sexual life but lately have had a real desire to bottom. In fact, I know I'm gonna do it soon, just really wanna feel a nice cock inside me breeding my hole.

But, I'm at a loss about how to prepare for it.

First, cleaning. I've looked at many websites and all give different advices. Some even contradict each other. I don't think I'm gonna not eat for two days before bottoming. And how long in advance do I have to clean up?

Second, stretching. I've been fingering myself in the shower and while sitting on the toilet (that way I can get in much deeper). Would you just suggest using more fingers (2 or 3) to really open it up? Any other ideas? I don't really have access to toys, so I'm gonna stick with natural methods.

Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate any feedback you might have.

Enemas always work for me. I used to use the Fleet disposable ones and just reuse them several times with just water. I now use a enema attachment to my shower hose. Yes it gets a little messy but it all goes down the drain. Takes me a good while to be sure that it's minty clean. The water helps you open up too. I also like to run it past my first ring for a bit too to get a deep clean. sometimes after a deep cleaning and while I am drying up some dirt comes out, but I just use a fleet bottle to finish up.

I also try to not eat dinner if I know I am going out to get fucked or cruise for a few hours. This will keep me clean for 6 or more hours. In fact when I come home I usually don't have to poop, just release any cum that was inside. If I am leaving the house at say around 7:15 PM I will start cleaning up around 5 to 5:30.

You should invest in an enema bulb or a enema/douche bag and wand. They are reusable and work well.

As to cleaning out-- don't use real hot or real cold water. Use tepid. And rinse several times an hour or two in advance of the fuck.

You'll know when you're clean. Only water will come out and you won't feel any "pressure" inside-- like you might have to shit.

Oh, and sometimes no matter how good you prep- shut happens. It's ok, just clean up and move on.