Cruised a homeless

Marxcux

Spent a couple hours cruising a homeless gay at Georgetown waterfront park (well he actually cruised me, followed me around). Finally got him to come to my car...noticed he had a bible in his hand. Red flag. Oh well...took him to the parking garage. Tried to get nasty, grabbed his dick thru his jeans and he wouldn’t let me. Said he only wanted to have coffee with a friend. Wtf!

Then met another homeless downtown...I was driving around and he quickly came to my car.   He was sexy. Black guy, Brown eyes, hairy.  Sexy brown beard. We talked for a while...said he wanted to drink with me; then looked at me and said “im heterosexual though”   Wtf!  The police were coming so I pulled off, but I bet a few dollars would’ve made him forget about that.    

I might go see if I can find him tonight and at least get him to show me the dick.  Usually once that’s happens, it’s on from there.   I know everybody thinks homeless is dirty, but he was sexy  

IF you want homeless cocks, go to LBJ park in the evening. They are there looking for sex and someone they can score some quick cash or dope to party with. Be very careful though, cops like to arrest gay men there. Always let the other person touch you first and wear long shirt untucked, so you can dick can be out, (but still covered by the shirt). It’s very important. I got arrested at the park there, it was horrible. Had to go to sex offender group for two years… 

I made the best of it though and let two rapist fucked me raw and gave him $20. and suck another older perv off….

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2