how did you feel about him?

faglory

it was a childhood friend, same age. The guy across the street said "Tim likes to suck dick so if you want to get your dick sucked, go see Tim" I thought, if he likes to suck dick, maybe he likes his dick sucked too. So I knocked on Tim's door, his mom answered and said Tim's upstairs.   I touched his cock through his pants and said can we play?  We went into the attic and had a sword fight with our hard cocks and then we turned around and did a 69.  My first cock. I savored every minute of having that in my mouth. It was amazing, I couldn't get enough. He didn't come then, I think we got interrupted but we had many hot sessions. My first orgasm was in his mouth. Since every kid in the neighborhood knew Tim liked to suck dick, I hung out with him and got to suck all the neighbors.  Then one day I was sucking Tim's dick and I saw crabs. Turned me off and didn't suck him again, but by then every kid in the neighborhood knew I sucked dick too. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was.so s scared and nervous the first time.   Then I was taught by him to embrace it and ultimately love it.    I ended falling in love with him.     15 yrs later I'm still his sub bottom cocksucker.     I'm 35. He's 65.     

• Like 1

Great question and some wonderful first time stories here.

If you've read many of my posts on BZ, you prolly know i came from a very conservative religious culture, so i was one of those guys who tried to de-gay because, you know, "god."  As a result, i got married to a woman at a young age. i knew from a young age that i liked guys, even got up in church and "confessed" that "sin" when i was 19, and my wife to be was present at that event... but we were all ignorant about what being gay really was. So, i was repressed and suppressed. 

Ironically, my first sex with a guy was when i was 26. "Ironic" because it happened on a christian missionary ship with one of the crew members.  "Skip."  He was about my age and hot.  i had driven down to San Pedro for the weekend to help refurbish the ship while it was in port. They bunked me with Skip in a small berth with a bunk bed and a  single bed across from that.  i took the lower bunk, Skip had the bed across from me.  When we were introduced, Skip took me on a tour of the ship. He had short shorts on and as he'd go up ladders in front of me, the view was glorious.  

We worked in separate areas that day and after work, i showered and bunked down. The room was tiny and the only light was from a small port hole from the harbor lights. All you could see were shadows, and those kept you questioning as to what you'd actually seen.  i recall waking up later as Skip came into the room, quietly so as not to wake me, as a crew member he'd been with his friends. He didn't know i was awake, we didn't talk and he just climbed onto his bed.  

Again, all i could see were shadows, but i strained my eyes to watch him and so began a game of cat and mouse.  i had skimpy nylon briefs on, one of my few nods to being gay, and as the night progressed, i uncovered myself making sounds like i was sleeping, but restless.  He did similarly, as best i could see, slowly stripping off till he was lying naked on top of his bed.  He made occasional sucking noises with his mouth, it was a dark and long seduction that seemed to go on for hours.  

Finally, i could no longer resist and my years of resisting my desire for a guy were over. i got up and quietly went to his bed and he wordlessly offered me his cock.  i could barely see what i was doing, but i sucked with a lifetime of hunger and he came pretty quickly.  After he came, he rolled over without a word pretending to be asleep, and i returned to my bunk and after awhile drifted off to sleep. The next morning when i woke up, i was excited as hell and wanted to talk with him an make plans for marriage lol, but he was gone.  He avoided me that whole day, and i had to leave without seeing him, but i was high as a kite.  The next week i returned for the last time to work on the ship before it left port. We didn't bunk together, but i saw him with some other guys and he acted as though nothing had ever happened.  The result for me was pretty drastic though. i ended up separating from my wife and moving from the west coast to the east coast.  

Unfortunately i was alone and was not able to make the separation stick, the religious pull and guilt were too strong in me and we got back together... but that was the start of my cheating and anonymous sex. After that, hook up sex became the only affirmation i had for being gay and i remained addicted until i finally accepted myself years later, left my religion and got divorced.  Skip was the first and the one who helped me really know how much i needed a man. 

Guest RawCunt

My first was a group of men on a free beach in an old ww2 gun turret.  At the time I didn't think anything about them, I was thinking what am I doing, and what have I become.

• 3 weeks later...

A very charming and handsome older  neighbor.  I was attracted to my older and very charming, handsome neighbor  from start. Walking alone to my highschool gave us oppotunity  to chat. I was 13, he was easily in his 45 yrs my senior. 

Once he realized there was mutual he started showering me compliments. He wooed me. I loved the attention, i felt special. 

Eventually I gave in, accepting his invitation to sit and relax in his private back porch. The perfect place to groom me for what was to cummm lol. .

Long story short, that very day I ended up naked and kneeling between his legs, being taught how to suck his cock. 

During our first session my attraction for him only deepened. I was ashamed and aroused of our gay intimacy. I knew I would being spending more quality time with his dick in my throat. He stroked my virgin asshole as I sucked his dick. I knew I would let him fuck me.

I happily swallowed his cum ❤ Afterwards laying on his living room floor in each others arms. I was giddy and falling this man.