AsiaCuck

Thanks for reading this post as it is simply my getting my plan off of my chest and into the open forum. I am going to get a prescription next month and after I give it whatever time it needs to become effective, I am finally going to find a man to fuck me, I will suck him, he can piss on me, etc. I’m really excited and will keep you all updated.  Thanks 

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I did the same not long ago and love that I can fuck and get fucked with no worries. Just remember to take it and take it with if you go somewhere. I went out of town last weekend and forgot to bring my meds so I didn't take any Saturday or Sunday and forgot Monday when I got back. I'm sure you're good if you miss a day or two so not worried.

I’ve been so careful I haven’t even sucked a cock without a condom lately, and I’ve been totally abstinent my whole life from anal. I can’t wait to have a big cock up my pussy and a bare cock in my mouth... talked about it with my wife last night and she was real cool, playing with me in panties and demeaning me like I enjoy. We were real honest, told her I was just plain gay, that’s why I can’t usually cum when we fuck. She was like that’s totally fine, I love you, you duck guys and so will I! So we will have an open relationship and I hope to be the cuckold in the room sometime when she’s getting fucked!