Democrat or Republican?

Londonbear

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

If the cause of Justice, Equal Rights for All, basic human decency, or preserving our Republic doesn't appeal to you, then maybe a sense of self-preservation will.  If the WP crowd prevails, what would make them hesitate for one eye-blink about coming after you?  Us?  Every one of us? 

Indeed. The architects of that travesty of circumventing judicial review, Texas's law that allows private citizens to become bounty hunters to enforce an otherwise unconstitutional ban on abortion after 6 weeks of pregnancy, have made it clear that if they succeed, they plan to come after the ban on states criminalizing consensual private sodomy and requiring the recognition of same-sex marriages. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Neither.  Both of the major parties in the USA are or have been basically the same since the early or mid 1960s and for certain in the early 1970s. I no longer support any political party in the USA and no longer vote.

2 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Neither.  Both of the major parties in the USA are or have been basically the same since the early or mid 1960s and for certain in the early 1970s. I no longer support any political party in the USA and no longer vote.

I would react with the "Laughing uncontrollably" emoji but that, according to RawTop, gives the reacted-to member a point towards reputation and I refuse.

The idea that both the parties in this country are basically the same is insanely uninformed. Only if you look at one or two small aspects of the political spectrum - for instance, that both parties expend a large amount of money on elections - is there any congruence whatsoever between the positions they take and what they advocate for. 

But I do commend people who are so spectacularly uninformed for not voting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Crikey, what a question!  Almost impossible  to answer as how one votes is determined by far more than just ones sexuality....well it is for me in the UK with the major parties being Labour/Conservative. I know a Labour and a Conservative MP who are both gay and I do not support one over the other based on  just their policies for gay people. 

Edited by toxicaidspig

• 4 weeks later...

The question is problematic because it uses terms that generalize two hugely diverse groups that have many different reasons for belonging to their chosen party. 

The Republican Party has obviously fractured badly, but every piece is loud and demands attention. Unfortunately,  John McCain Republicans are fading.  Fascist ideals and candidates whose religious zeal won't allow freedom are becoming the dominant face of  the GOP because of candidates are pandering to the easiest base to move. 

Democrats are weak as water when we need them to stand up to the GOP.  But they always acquiesce at the end. And then they have the extreme left and identity politics.  One of the biggest threats to our Democracy is Mitch McConnell and gerrymandering. And they are canceling each other outright over stupid identity politics. Its become a party fascist in its inability to allow its members to question things without being threatened, removed or other forms of cancelation.  

They don't realise that canceling is a tool of that strengthens white supremacy,  hetero supremacy,  and misogyny.  Canceling does not stop right wing pundits, but the left wing or neutral  people disappear. Its cannibalises the left by canceling the people it needs to bring to the table in the first place. I guarantee Ann Coulter and Ben Shapiro aren't afraid of canceling.  

It's all a charade.  The Dems and Repubs are all the same. They differ just on a few key issues to drum up their base. Trump, Clinton and Epstein are all buddies. Fuck them all. But not with my dick.

I pick neither group. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had a thing for straight-ish (more like repressed) republican leaning middle of the road white men in college. I was very proud my ability to essentially cosplay aa "masc" even though I was never white enough to fully fit in these bro-friends... I suppose it was a pervy fetish mixed with a personal hatred for oneself while trying to understand who and I between mind, body, and horniness. And to be honest when your first experiences are fucking around with sexually frustrated friends, their roommates, bi-dads, etc., you go with the flow.

Much misalignment with these type later, I started hooking up with more liberal and democratic minded guys as my journey continued throughout college. Sex was just always better. I used to pretend I hated the types of guys that would go to a gay club, but secretly I wanted to fuck them and drain them all. Started checking out xxx arcades, spas, and sex clubs and playing with a confident man who's sure of himself, his queerness, and sexual ability blows those repressed fucks out of the water.

It took me a while before I cozied up to more effeminate men, but I've had more mind-blowing sex with them too. I was def surprised you a trans woman with a purse topped me so good one night like the whore I deserve to be. The journey continues... but Democratic cock and hole are the best, and they will always get my vote for debauchery!

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 2:12 PM, Shotsfired said:

The question is problematic because it uses terms that generalize two hugely diverse groups that have many different reasons for belonging to their chosen party. 

... ...

It's all a charade.  The Dems and Repubs are all the same. They differ just on a few key issues to drum up their base. Trump, Clinton and Epstein are all buddies. Fuck them all. But not with my dick.

I pick neither group. 

I agree. Left Wing, Right Wing, it's all bullshit; the bird is already dead and in a nose-dive. 

That said, my response to the original question would be that a guy's party affiliation matters as much to me as what cereal he eats for breakfast. Whether I'm being face fucked by an alpha blue-collar mechanic or throat training a submissive gym-loving tech-bro, we're not thinking about politics. 

In my experience, our sex can transcend the bullshit of life. 

39 minutes ago, Joga said:

In my experience, our sex can transcend the bullshit of life. 

Right up until the "bullshit of life", aka politics, drops police at your door to arrest you for gay sex. Think it's not possible? The Supreme Court struck down laws against such activity on the basis of a right to privacy, a right that at least five current members of the Supreme Court believe does not exist. They're prepared to throw out nearly 50 years of jurisprudence based on that regarding abortion. You think they won't toss out less than two decades' worth over the right for two men to fuck each other in the ass?

53 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Right up until the "bullshit of life", aka politics, drops police at your door to arrest you for gay sex. Think it's not possible? The Supreme Court struck down laws against such activity on the basis of a right to privacy, a right that at least five current members of the Supreme Court believe does not exist. They're prepared to throw out nearly 50 years of jurisprudence based on that regarding abortion. You think they won't toss out less than two decades' worth over the right for two men to fuck each other in the ass?

Well, sorry you read my comment and inferred that I was asserting all of that.