Democrat or Republican?

Londonbear

• Moderators

For fucking purposes, I couldn't care less.

Though I will admit that on one occasion I met up with a guy (can't remember *how* I met him, but it might have been in a mall restroom the first time) and it later turned out - between meeting him for drinks and fucking him in his office - that he was 1. an Ivy League professor, 2. a delegate to the Republican convention and 3. a toupee wearer... the combination kind of left me gobsmacked and not particularly interested in a repeat encounter LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I love being a Democrat knowing they are trying to take over control identical to Adolf Hitler, Every one trick in the book they got from AH they have used! 

I despise all politicians equally, and since I’ll let any man fuck me, political stance is basically immaterial.

However -

A few years ago I ended up with a stalker who did something non-consensual to me shortly after letting me know he had dug up personal information on me and my family. I did my own digging and found out he was an active figure in the state party infrastructure for the GOP.

So if I knew I were going to be fucked by a Republican I would just have to grit my teeth and put up with it... but he would still breed me.

Idk, i like politics in places like Sweden or Holland better. To me, American politics seem generally heteronormative.  i wonder how we'd be if we hadn't been influenced by the dominant culture and internalized so much from it?  Mostly it seems to me that parties don't rule so much as the money behind them and the people who buy them.  To me, politics is largely a facade. 

• Upvote 4

On 8/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, NatureBoy said:

I love being a Democrat knowing they are trying to take over control identical to Adolf Hitler, Every one trick in the book they got from AH they have used! 

I believe both sides are guilty of this. Politics seems to attract amoral sociopaths that are even too sick in the head to successfully run a taco stand

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

Didn't come here to talk about politics but if you are really going to go there .... my conservative friends could care less about me being gay and getting fucked by men .... It's the liberals that treat me like shit. . . 

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Just sex? Don't care, though I have more anxiety around gay men now due to politics. I am a registered Independent but I am more Conservative. So it is like being in the closet again, the fear that they can tell I am not a Liberal. The last election my LGBT friends ended their friendship with me for being more Conservative and blaming me and people like me for Trump winning even though I didn't vote at all since I didn't like either candidate.

I would prefer to date and settle down with a more Conservative man, someone with similar political and moral values. I do not mind the more traditional Conservatives either, they tend to be more demanding sexually which is hot, I am a bottom, so I don't mind being someones bitch haha!

• Upvote 1

According to online tests, I'm Conservative in UK, Republican in US (some non-Trump group apparently.  Trump's appeal is beyond me - Jean-Claude Juncker, Nigel Farage and Alex Salmond all have more appeal) and the Communist Party in China (not quite sure if it tells everyone that).

....I also apparently I

(a)  have "a slight automatic preference for Black people over White people" (over the white guy in the test definitely - creepier than Jimmy Savile, or maybe not brain thinking...)

(b)  associate women with work  (men with fun, maybe...) and

(c)  a slight preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to females women in dresses (news to me, men wearing nothing, is what seems to take up my time..)

Makes me sound like a complete fruitcake. 

Or I suppose I might just like wasting time on stupid online tests which tell me nothing...

Edited by gwmxyz

• 2 months later...