CBD

tallslenderguy

Just got an ad for CBD suppositories in my email from Fort Troff.  i confess, i had to google "CBD" .   The FT version is a suppository (which anything that goes into my ass pretty much automatically turns me on) that is supposed to "relax your ass. Take XL cocks and more."  

i'm mixed about stuff like this. On the one hand, the idea of being  a more capable bottom is always appealing to me. On the other hand, i'm not one for using drug enhancements personally. On the other hand, i've always had fantasies of Tops who secretly do things to me, not damaging or hurtful things, but control (it's complicated lol).  So, the idea of a Top slipping one of these things into me without me really knowing what He's done is a turn on, but it's not something i'd do to myself.  So i guess it's not what's in the suppository that's a turn on to me, but the idea that a Top would be looking for ways to control my hole and make it His for HIs pleasure.... 

As an aside, stuff like numbing agents, and now this, make me wonder about their potential for damage because you don't have the normal signals to slow down? The other aside is, i always wonder how it will affect the Top? E.g a numbing agent may numb my hole, but it can also numb the cock that fucks it, i wonder if CBD might also affect the cock that is fucking the hole  of the bottom who has one in?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Like so much about CBD no one knows as there’s been no testing done on it. So much of CBD product isn’t tested or regulated and a lot of it is so by people who may or may not be legit. Who knows what you’re getting or putting in your body? I think you’re right to be skeptical. I’m old school...I’ve stuck to smoking weed if I want CBD. You’re also making me rethink numbing cream for when I know I’m gonna get tag teamed/ganged, cause I probably need to realize when it’s too much and I need to tap out sooner and avoid getting my ass torn up. Had back to back three ways this weekend and used it for the second and kind of regretting it now...ass is super sore now that it wore off.

From what I've been reading, CBD doesn't have a numbing effect. I just bought some from CBD suppositories from Foria. I am really looking forward to trying them out - not just with my bi fuckbud who is a thick 9 inches but also for chronic pain.

As far as CBD oil not being tested enough, I'll take that risk. I don't know what half of these pills I swallow are doing to me, nor do I know what all these additives and preservatives in food are doing to me either. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bbzh said:

From what I've been reading, CBD doesn't have a numbing effect. I just bought some from CBD suppositories from Foria. I am really looking forward to trying them out - not just with my bi fuckbud who is a thick 9 inches but also for chronic pain.

As far as CBD oil not being tested enough, I'll take that risk. I don't know what half of these pills I swallow are doing to me, nor do I know what all these additives and preservatives in food are doing to me either. 

lol, good point, we eat additives and preservatives in our 'food' from an early age. What we eat is the primary cause of disease in the west today.  You could always go the opposite direction and start eating a whole food plant based diet without added salt, oil or sugar. 

i'd love to hear your experience after you have used them, please let us know what you think?

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'd love to hear your experience after you have used them, please let us know what you think?

Sure I can do that. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. It seems these suppositories have been popular for a while. They are just now being marketed to the gays it seems.

• Upvote 1

I've taken cbd's before for pain relief and they do work. The nice thing is that their isn't a numb feeling like with most pain killers. It was more or a relaxed warm feeling, like all the tension left my back. Cbd's is no magic pill. It will relax you enough to take bigger cock or get fisted but not like numbing creams that numb the area cbd tends to just make you feel relax like poppers without the rush. The cbd I took hand a small % or thc so I did get high, but if u are taking pure cbd then will not be able to get high, but you can always smoke your favourite strain while taking cbd and have a Nice mellow high.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys... I live in Canada where CBD oils etc are legal.

They ARE in fact tested and regulated by % of concentration.  You can purchase in liquid oils, flavoured liquid oils, capsules etc....  

I have arthritis and use them for pain management... and... they help you sleep (without shooting pains in body joints).

I agree with @find91 in that they don't make you feel stoned/stupid... they really relax you (depending on how much you ingest).   I haven't tried a suppository, but I suspect it will be something similar. Relaxing.

Like anything you purchase on-line - be careful to check ingredients and % levels of CBD before ingestion.... but CBD is helpful to reduce stress, anxiety or pain.

My three cents!

On 9/27/2019 at 7:27 AM, bbzh said:

Let us know what you think of the CBD suppositories once you've tried them for awhile. 

More unregulated garbage like the diet pill ads that people waste their money on and put potentially harmful compounds into their body. Don’t take anything not regulated by your state or the FDA. Just because you can buy it at a store doesn’t mean it will do anything and/or it isn’t toxic.

On 9/26/2019 at 1:02 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

CBD oil helped me start taking horse cock dildos

That is awesome. I can already take horse dildoes and easy mid-forearm fisting so now I will have to try this stuff out just to see how much more I'll be able to enjoy taking. What brand(s) did you use?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/30/2019 at 2:36 PM, MuscledHorse said:

That is awesome. I can already take horse dildoes and easy mid-forearm fisting so now I will have to try this stuff out just to see how much more I'll be able to enjoy taking. What brand(s) did you use?

not sure but they got me ready for the real thing nicely

On 9/27/2019 at 8:14 PM, tallslenderguy said:

I got the CBD suppositories in the mail today. I cleaned out, inserted one and then texted my hung fuckbud to come over. I had read that it takes anywhere from 15 to about 30 minutes to kick in. I also suffer from anxiety and back pain and both were in evidence as well before I took it. 

After about a half hour, I was considerably more relaxed - i.e. less anxiety and much less physical pain. Ten minutes later, my fuckbud (who has a thick 9 inch cock) arrived. I sucked him to get him fully erect and then offered my ass. I told him to fuck me as hard as he could. When we've fucked in the past, I've sometimes been a little tense when first taking his cock. This time, however, I settled in quickly. In fact, I don't recall ever being more relaxed when taking such a big dick.

I wondered how my ass felt to him so I texted him afterwards to ask. He said in so many words...yeah that pussy was yanking. He is bi and fucks both men and women equally. 

His load is resting deep inside me right now. I just now jerked off.

Right now, I am in a state of undeniable bliss. I'll be ordering more of these suppositories in the future. For sure.  

• Like 1