How do you keep a load tally as a bottom?

NWUSHorny

I've personally never really tried to keep track of how many people I've been with, or how many hookups I've had, but when being a total slut how would you even do it as a bottom?  When it comes to topping I know how many times I've cum in the last few days, or orally I know when cum gets shot in my mouth, but when it comes to getting fucked it gets kind of murky.  Once you have a load in your ass in a casual hookup situation, how do you know for sure that you have taken another one?  Some tops make a production when they cum, some of the time, but not always, even that can be faked I know I've faked it as a top for a variety of reasons.  I hear bottoms asking tops if they came when they pull out, but the top may be gone before they get a chance.

I slutted it up pretty good this weekend at a bathhouse and I'm sure I took 7 loads, but suspect it was closer to 10 and could have possibly been even more.  I know my hole was full of cum, but don't know exactly how many loads were in me.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Hello @NWUSHorny- I talked about this very topic earlier today in another thread.   I find it similarly frustrating, and it’s the reason I can’t contribute to the Load Tally threads on this site.

From my experience as a slut bottom, it’s not feasible to keep an accurate load count in a bathhouse or fuck club situation for exactly the reasons you outline so well in your post.  And I’m always slightly suspicious (or maybe just jealous!) of bottoms who claim they can, and are able to give an exact number once the load count exceeds more than a half-a-dozen or so.  Sure, if you’re entertaining your partners on a one-to-one basis over the course of an evening, then fine- but if that’s the case you’re unlikely to rack up the kind of eye-watering totals I’ve seen touted around.  Such totals would require some serious group action, and in any kind of gangbang situation you’re really not going to have much of a clue who came in you and who didn’t, so keeping an accurate score becomes impossible.

It is just about possible to keep track of the number of fucks, but not all fucks translate into loads, and I’m sure when some people talk about load count, what they really mean is fuck count.

Until someone invents some kind of arse implant to keeps track of these things, I think best (and realistic) estimates such as yours are the only way forward.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Futile2Resist said:

I strive to get fucked once a week, at a minimum. Sometimes it's more, sometimes none at all.  So if I had to average it, it would be 52 times a year. 

I try for daily. But sometimes it’s more, sometimes less, but I am somewhere in the 365-400 range per year. And I want/need more.

I use a "Tally Counter" app on my phone to keep track of the loads I take in my ass and my mouth. There are times when I've had a breed & seed or spent a few hours in an adult store video arcade that I lose track of the number of cocks and loads I've had inside me. But, for the most part I get an accurate number. I'm just curious to know the number for myself at the end of every year.  It normally stays pretty consistent. But, I'm way behind this year. It's been a busy year with work, so I haven't had much time to hold breed & seed parties or spend much time in the video arcades. So far this year I only have 45 loads in my ass and 22 down my throat. I've got a lot of work to do, to catch up. lol

• Upvote 2

It's easy to tell when you get that first or second load but after that it gets a lot harder and i just tend to go by the top's actions. It's just a guess and over the course of an evening at the bookstore or a group orgy a lot of times i lose count.  I figure the more cocks in my ass the higher the chance of getting more loads. It does tend to be higher count at a bookstore because everyone is there to get off whereas at a group a lot of tops like to get into as many bottoms as they can and only cum in a few. 

On 9/17/2019 at 11:39 AM, travelingbi said:

I use a "Tally Counter" app on my phone to keep track of the loads I take in my ass and my mouth. There are times when I've had a breed & seed or spent a few hours in an adult store video arcade that I lose track of the number of cocks and loads I've had inside me. But, for the most part I get an accurate number. I'm just curious to know the number for myself at the end of every year.  It normally stays pretty consistent. But, I'm way behind this year. It's been a busy year with work, so I haven't had much time to hold breed & seed parties or spend much time in the video arcades. So far this year I only have 45 loads in my ass and 22 down my throat. I've got a lot of work to do, to catch up. lol

What app do you use to keep track? I've been wanting to get one to help me keep track of the loads I take. I want to track the date, number of loads, and the source at a minimum. I don't count loads pumped in my mouth. What do people use?

• 1 month later...