Looking for Voyeur tops

insatiablebot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am gonna be in New York from 10th Dec till 27th Dec. Planning to take loads for a few hours everyday at my hotel room (Penn) and at any good sex parties. 

I love to be blindfolded, poppered up and used anonymously by as many hung cocks as I can get.  My record has been 12 loads in a session. Definitely wanna take that number way higher.

Would love a voyeur top to take charge and host my anal destruction at my hotel room. Any takers? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 10:33 AM, insatiablebot said:

Am gonna be in New York from 10th Dec till 27th Dec. Planning to take loads for a few hours everyday at my hotel room (Penn) and at any good sex parties. 

I love to be blindfolded, poppered up and used anonymously by as many hung cocks as I can get.  My record has been 12 loads in a session. Definitely wanna take that number way higher.

Would love a voyeur top to take charge and host my anal destruction at my hotel room. Any takers? 

Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 3.51.11 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 3.50.39 AM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 3:43 AM, mikeinjersey said:

when and where

On 9/27/2019 at 10:34 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

voyeur here!!

On 9/14/2019 at 11:15 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

sounds like my kind of party

Hey there my hottie voyeurs,

I'll be landing in NYC on 10th (Tuesday) and am pretty sure I'll be jet lagged as fuck the first day. But the second day , that is 11th Dec, I plan to tire myself out by being an anon blindfolded cum dump from 12 to 3 pm at my hotel room in Times Square. Would any of you like to come watch and add a load maybe ? I've put up an ad on BBRT (same ID). Let me know if anyone would like to be added to the party as the host 😁. That said, I'll be in NYC from 10th to 27th Dec, and will be looking at getting whored out very often.

Would love a voyeur bud who makes sure I keep sniffing away on poppers and sipping on water so I never have to take my blindfold off through the event. Plus I am cool with photos and videos as long as you promise to email me a copy later. So if the tops fucking me are cool with it, get out those phones and go for it.