Oral load

Cumdumphouseboy

I woke up this morning and did my standard routine, make coffee and read the news. When I was laying in bed I noticed my boyfriend had a rock hard cock. I put the coffee and New York Times aside, grabbed my poppers and went to work being the best alarm clock there is. 

I wanted to give him the best head ever. I got between his legs and took a deep off from the brown bottle. Starting with gentle kissing and sucking on his balls. Working them with my tongue and putting my nose right in there. I then started to work on his shaft. 

Licking up and down his hard thick shaft. Switching my attention to teasing his cock head, and giving his nuts a bath my my mouth. I glanced up and he was now awake, looking into my eyes as I took another hit from the poppers. 

Aftet a few more minutes of teasing and edging is started on the actual sucking. Slow at first. Taking in into my mouth inch my inch as my head slowly bobbed up and town on his cock. Deeper and deeper each time. I made sure to take a few breaks to give his balls more attention. Than back to the cock head, and deeper and deeper on his huge dick, until I had him to the hilt down my throat. 

Mat this point he was getting more and more vocal as I was swallowing his cock. Until he rewarded me with a creamy load that I gladly swallowed down.  

• Like 2