Latin Guys

BlackDude

I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this  topic but here I go...

Although I live in California, I am noticing a more “racist” attitude by Latin men toward blacks. Now I’m into all types, but I’d define say I’m shocked by this change. And before you say it’s my ego, I’ve discussed this with other friends and they’ve felt the same change in attitude. I have dozens of examples, but a few stick out:

1. At our local spa, we have the typical cluster of Latins who show up. They’ll wander around like the have no idea what’s going and will refuse to fool around with anyone but a white guy, no matter the looks. Same for our local cruising spot: they will wait if flat out leave if anyone black shows up.

2. Last three cumdumps I went to,Latin men pulled up shop as soon as I or another black showed up or the white guys left. 

3. Their is a popular guy on xtube. He’s obviously a darker skinned, husky Latin guy but has hours and hours of tape posted with zero blacks (or Asians) which is both hilarious and boggles my mind at the same time. 

4. I recently seen a hot as hell Mexican pass over several hot men of all types to give $20 to a homeless tweaker for what was suppose to be head. 

Well that was kind of a rant and I don’t know what it all means. No lie it’s starring to me look at this Trump situation different (another forum). But I was just curious to hear other guys experience or opinion on this. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Wow! That's really sad that this is happening. Like you, I love all men.  Black, brown, white, or whatever, it just doesn't matter to me. I just like masculine men. However, if I have a choice of the type of guy I really go crazy for is a black top. These latino guys that are passing over black guys don't know what they're missing. I'd be happy to have you or any black guy show up at one of my breed & seed parties and pound a load into me. 

I have known (and bottomed with) several great Black guys. But you should agree I don’t need to be walking my white ass through some Black neighborhoods. I don’t feel the same animosity in Latino neighborhoods, at least here in Kentucky. I’ve travelled through Eastern Ky and they were friendly. The only  time in Kentucky that I did not feel welcome was at a stop for tater wedges on the Bluegrass Parkway (smack in the middle of the State). 

You brought up Trump. As promised, he cuts “social programs” and replaces them with job opportunities by unshackling business to do what they do best.  This is good in my opinion. 

But our Government is still printing money to run the world. This is bad in my opinion. 

If Iran wants to end sanctions why would they dronestrike Saudi oil production? Is it not more logical that the people HERE that profit from war would be the most likely suspects?

”REMEMBER THE MAINE!!!”

Edited by Pozlover1
  • Like 1

While I can't comment on the exact thing you have experienced in general I would say right now racial tensions throughout the US are just quite high among certain people and groups, even if its not all in a racial group.  I am a white guy, who is very much into people from all walks of life, in fact I very much prefer diverse groups.  However, I have also noticed within the past couple years that some racial groups, be it Asian, Latin, black, white, whatever seem to be sticking together more than say 5 years ago.  Maybe it is a trump effect, who knows.  I do know, and there are stats to prove it, that he is fueling racism and anti immigrant sentiment that is mostly targeted towards latinx people.  I do feel like, there is more of a general feeling of animosity and blame among all people.  While it may not be directed towards people that are different, in a moment when a group is ganging up on another, that animosity comes out.  While its a very extreme example the current white power movement is a good example of this.  In much lesser examples you may just see less people responding to you on apps that are different from your racial/ethnic background. 

Personally I find it all ridiculous.  Point blank, we are all human, and while someone may be a bit different than you, try it, you may love it.  My regular FB/maybe BF is black, and I see, fuck, and sleep with him all the time.  His race is literally the last thing on my mind when I see him.  Dinner, fucking, life stress, going out, sleep, work, etc all are in no particular order.  That doesn't mean i'm not aware of it, and the nuances that accompany it, but its not something I think about.         

On that not what is also particularly interesting is that while racial tensions are currently high, interracial relationships and marriages are at an all time high.  Again, once people are seen as human, and not just someone different or a threat, it all fades.  We tend to forget that we are all animals, but that doesn't mean we have to act like them.  There are tons of cats and dogs living happily together, even if sometimes they collide.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wood said:

While I can't comment on the exact thing you have experienced in general I would say right now racial tensions throughout the US are just quite high among certain people and groups, even if its not all in a racial group.  I am a white guy, who is very much into people from all walks of life, in fact I very much prefer diverse groups.  However, I have also noticed within the past couple years that some racial groups, be it Asian, Latin, black, white, whatever seem to be sticking together more than say 5 years ago.  Maybe it is a trump effect, who knows.  I do know, and there are stats to prove it, that he is fueling racism and anti immigrant sentiment that is mostly targeted towards latinx people.  I do feel like, there is more of a general feeling of animosity and blame among all people.  While it may not be directed towards people that are different, in a moment when a group is ganging up on another, that animosity comes out.  While its a very extreme example the current white power movement is a good example of this.  In much lesser examples you may just see less people responding to you on apps that are different from your racial/ethnic background. 

Personally I find it all ridiculous.  Point blank, we are all human, and while someone may be a bit different than you, try it, you may love it.  My regular FB/maybe BF is black, and I see, fuck, and sleep with him all the time.  His race is literally the last thing on my mind when I see him.  Dinner, fucking, life stress, going out, sleep, work, etc all are in no particular order.  That doesn't mean i'm not aware of it, and the nuances that accompany it, but its not something I think about.         

On that not what is also particularly interesting is that while racial tensions are currently high, interracial relationships and marriages are at an all time high.  Again, once people are seen as human, and not just someone different or a threat, it all fades.  We tend to forget that we are all animals, but that doesn't mean we have to act like them.  There are tons of cats and dogs living happily together, even if sometimes they collide.   

im white and older and to be honest i swear honest here i havent had a white guy in over a year mostly latin or black and im in nj  i see less tension  

It really saddens me to hear this and take it from a Latin man, I love you and all men regardless of color. 2 of my long time regulars are black (see my profile pic lol). I've encountered the same but can only speak to my experiences. I commend you however for starting the dialogue because this is the only way that we can all come to empathize with each other. And just know that there's at least one Latin bottom in Santa Clarita, CA that would love to take your load 😈

I’m Cuban and one of my exes is Black.  When we were together we experienced some racism in the Cuban community, but it was mainly due to the fact that he was American, not Black, and didn’t speak Spanish very well.   TBH we experienced the same thing from his Black friends over our relationship...but we were lucky and had each other (and each other’s backs) so we didn’t pay it much attention.  

Edited by Qban
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Qban said:

I’m Cuban and one of my exes is Black.  When we were together we experienced some racism in the Cuban community, but it was mainly due to the fact that he was American, not Black, and didn’t speak Spanish very well.   TBH we experienced the same thing from his Black friends over our relationship...but we were lucky and had each other (and each other’s backs) so we didn’t pay it much attention.  

I don't believe that at all. I live in Miami. Cubans are very racist to black people in general, including black Cubans. If it weren't for the Cuban Revolution, black people in Cuba would be treated just as horribly as other black Latinos are treated across Latin America.  I never feel bad for anything that happens to white Cubans and how their families were forced to leave Cuba and properties seized overnight by the Cuban government.  The ultimate joke is on them because Anglo white Americans still don't consider Miami white Cubans white and this upsets them.  

On 9/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, BlackDude said:

Although I live in California, I am noticing a more “racist” attitude by Latin men toward blacks. Now I’m into all types, but I’d define say I’m shocked by this change. And before you say it’s my ego, I’ve discussed this with other friends and they’ve felt the same change in attitude. I have dozens of examples, but a few stick out:

1. At our local spa, we have the typical cluster of Latins who show up. They’ll wander around like the have no idea what’s going and will refuse to fool around with anyone but a white guy, no matter the looks. Same for our local cruising spot: they will wait if flat out leave if anyone black shows up.

2. Last three cumdumps I went to,Latin men pulled up shop as soon as I or another black showed up or the white guys left. 

3. Their is a popular guy on xtube. He’s obviously a darker skinned, husky Latin guy but has hours and hours of tape posted with zero blacks (or Asians) which is both hilarious and boggles my mind at the same time. 

4. I recently seen a hot as hell Mexican pass over several hot men of all types to give $20 to a homeless tweaker for what was suppose to be head. 

Well that was kind of a rant and I don’t know what it all means. No lie it’s starring to me look at this Trump situation different (another forum). But I was just curious to hear other guys experience or opinion on this. 

I wish you and more black men understood that Latinos come from Latin America which is an extremely racist and anti-black place to live. What black Americans have in the United States cannot even compare to the scraps that black Latinos have in Latin America. It's like night and day. More and more black Americans are waking up to the fact that "people of color" solidarity is a farce and Latinos only use it to benefit themselves in a country (the United States) that they had no part in contributing to.  They look down on black Americans just like they look down on black Latinos. They worship white Americans just like they worship white Latinos in their own countries. The only time Latin men like black men is when said black men is a hung top with a big dick. It's all stereotypes and these same perverse stereotypes are perpetuated throughout Latin American society among white and black Latinos. 

Do not ever let a foreigner make you feel bad in your home country that your ancestors built with their blood, sweat and tears.  I feel absolutely zero remorse to what is going on with them during this presidential administration. Absolutely zero. 

On 9/16/2019 at 8:30 PM, BlackDude said:

i only have white perspective. i feel i'm lucky to be gay, because i have at least experienced some form of prejudice, but only when certain people know. i feel rotten about the sickness of white superiority that some suffer from, and the general long term effects that has had on society in general. We might all benefit from being blind for awhile, sigh. 

i'm a student of WWII. It fascinates me because Germany, Berlin, were progressive, liberal places prior to Nazi's taking power.  The movie "Cabaret" sort of demonstrates the change, "Bent" to some degree as well.  What i am saying is, as LGBGTQ people, i feel we should know better than to be prejudice. Our current vice president would love to emphasize the 'vice" in his presidency. If given half a chance, he would enact laws against all of us for being gay, that would supercede color or race for people like him.  There is a whole group of people who, if given enough power, would love to toss us into concentration camps.  We really need to love each other and rid ourselves of the poison we may have had programmed into us from sick cultures.  fuck

3 hours ago, nelly26 said:

I wish you and more black men understood that Latinos come from Latin America which is an extremely racist and anti-black place to live. What black Americans have in the United States cannot even compare to the scraps that black Latinos have in Latin America. It's like night and day. More and more black Americans are waking up to the fact that "people of color" solidarity is a farce and Latinos only use it to benefit themselves in a country (the United States) that they had no part in contributing to.  They look down on black Americans just like they look down on black Latinos. They worship white Americans just like they worship white Latinos in their own countries. The only time Latin men like black men is when said black men is a hung top with a big dick. It's all stereotypes and these same perverse stereotypes are perpetuated throughout Latin American society among white and black Latinos. 

Do not ever let a foreigner make you feel bad in your home country that your ancestors built with their blood, sweat and tears.  I feel absolutely zero remorse to what is going on with them during this presidential administration. Absolutely zero. 

I have a different understanding of Latin America. There were more Black slaves in Brazil  than in the USA. The first ones built the docks where the rest of them stepped off the boats. The docks are STILL THERE  I guess they built them pretty damn good. The Government has tried to bring the people together with cheesy ad campaigns but the fact remains  that in  major cities, wealth is directly proportional to lightness. But there are thriving Black communities in rural areas (where the best music on the planet is made). 

In Cuba’s Carnival, some of the costumes are of  Blacks with exaggerated lips, tits and asses but nobody seems to get offended, most of the White costumes are just as hilarious. 

In Mexico, they freed the slaves in 1830, which was the cause of Texas becoming an independent country (despite John Wayne’s line in The Alamo about “people wanting to be free” LOLOLOL). There was never a stigma against mixed marriages. It is said in Mexico that “everyone has a Black grandmother”.

All of the USA west of the Mississippi was deeded to Spain in 1763 and they built cities without massacring Native Americans. In fact they married them. The Dollar Sign is the abbreviation for “Peso”, which was legal currency until 1857. 

Spanish Florida was once a refuge for runaway slaves, who were living peacefully among the Indians under Spanish rule as “Black Seminoles”.  Andrew “Stonewall” Jackson made his career and got on the $20 bill by going down there and killing them. 

OF COURSE there are differences between races. Latino is not a race, but most are Mezisto, a mixture of Spanish and Amerindian. 

Prejudice is both wrong and stupid, but so is modifying society to artificially create equality of results no matter their aptitude. That is like forcing Gays to be Straight. I demand  a place on the Harlem Globetrotters because I’m White and they should reflect US demographics, never mind that I can’t catch a ball. Sounds stupid, donnit? 

We need to make sure there is equality of OPPORTUNITY and let the chips fall where they fall. 

Edited by Pozlover1
  • Upvote 1